Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Drexel Heritage Heirloom Collection

Gorgious Drexel Heritage Dining Room Set (Heirloom Collection)For Sale. Used maybe 3x in 9 years. Excellent condition. Dining Table, 12 chairs, Huge China Cabinet, Buffet. (Our new home will not accomodate it) Please only serious inquiries respond. I am still in the process of appraising.

Posted By Catherine, 7/29/2008

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From liquidestates, 2/5/2012  6:38 PM

I am new to this board. Hope I am posting in the right place. We have a Drexel Heritage Heirloom Secretary/ Bookcase. It is one of 275 made, the first in their series of limited editions It is an example of late Eighteenth Century English styling. It is made of yew with black burls, mahogany, maple inlays, cherry and crowned glass. There are 11 seperate brass locks. The piece is in excellent condition and we are asking $4,000. We will be glad to send all the pictures you want. liquidestates3@yahoo.com or 817-705-7446 Fort Worth, Texas

From liquidestates, 2/5/2012  6:33 PM

I am new to this board. Hope I am posting in the right place. We have a Drexel Heritage Heirloom Secretary/ Bookcase. It is one of 275 made, the first in their series of limited editions It is an example of late Eighteenth Century English styling. It is made of yew with black burls, mahogany, maple inlays, cherry and crowned glass. There are 11 seperate brass locks. The piece is in excellent condition and we are asking $4,000. We will be glad to send all the pictures you want. liquidestates3@yahoo.com or 817-705-7446 Fort Worth, Texas

From liquidestates, 2/5/2012  4:30 PM

From liquidestates, 2/5/2012  4:30 PM

From liquidestates, 2/5/2012  4:28 PM

From liquidestates, 2/5/2012  4:28 PM

From liquidestates, 2/5/2012  4:24 PM

I am new to this board. Hope I am posting in the right place. We have a Drexel Heritage Heirloom book/case. It is one of 275 made, the first in their series of limited editions It is an example of late Eighteenth Century English styling. It is made of yew with black burls, mahogany, maple inlays, cherry and crowned glass. There are 11 seperate brass locks. The piece is in excellent condition and we are asking $4,000. liquidestates3@yahoo.com or 817-705-7446 Fort Worth, Texas

From NeilC, 2/4/2012  1:44 PM

Interested in finding Drexel Heritage Heirloom Collection bedroom set (king size) as well as living room side tables. 

From Catherine, 6/26/2011  6:19 PM

Still interested in purchasing dark mahogany furniture pieces from the Drexel-Heritage Heirloom Collection. Please send any images and all applicable information to:

tcurtis38@comcast.net

Thank you!

TC

From Elle, 6/6/2011  8:59 AM

I still have the Heirloom Collection table w/3 leaves;
10 chairs; buffet, two commodes one server; custom pads;
commodes and buffet have custom glass tops. Price reduced.

Also the Drexel Heritage white four poster bedroom set.

From Don, 5/17/2011  10:33 AM

Boomers who are downsizing have Heritage Heirloom secretary bookcase, like new appearing, numbered and registered. This is one of only 275 made 30 years ago. Really is more a dining room breakfront than a bookcase. 18th Century English styling, solids of cherry, mahogany and inlay of maple. Crowned glass doors allow wonderful display of china or books. Cherry framed beveled glass shelves are lighted. Eleven solid brass locks secure the doors and drawers. This is truely a unique classic. Photos available on request.

From Elle, 4/13/2011  4:18 PM

Still have Heirloom Table, three leaves; 12 chairs;
Buffet-China; Server; two commodes

Offered for $17000.00 Excellent condition;
custom table pads

From Kathy, 3/31/2011  10:09 PM

Looking for Heirloom DR set - table, at least 8 chairs and china cabinet. Thanks.

From JasonS, 3/31/2011  4:59 PM

Marlys: Do you still have the Drexel Heritage dining room set? And is it the Heirloom collection?

From Elba, 3/14/2011  6:24 PM

I am looking for the Drexel Heritage Heirloom servers, buffet, china cabinet. I have the table and chairs.

From Matthew Drohan, III, 3/8/2011  9:53 AM

I have a Drexel Heritage Heirloom Master Bedroom Set for sale.
King size Bed all pieces are mahogany with inlay and claw feet. Very Large Amoire,2 night stands,dressing Mirror, Bed Steps and Bed Bench. I have pictures upon request.

From Marlys, 2/14/2011  10:51 AM

I have a Drexel Heritage dining room table w/ 8 chairs and sideboard for sale. Beautiful. Has registered #. We are downsizing. Location: Treasure Coast, FL

From Natalie, 2/9/2011  9:26 AM

DREXEL HERITAGE: Looking for the name of this collection: There is a ROUND dining table, perhaps 90 inches (it's huge!), can seat 10, wood with marble inlays. The sideboard number shows up as 5500 and the mirror is 5400, but we can't find the 'name of the collection' so we can search for it. PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN! Produced around year 2005-2007.

From KW, 12/11/2010  6:23 PM

I need the king-size Heirloom bed to go w/ my dress and high boy; I also need the larger mirror that came w/ this collect (with a medallion on the top). If you have the secretary/server/two arm chairs, I'd love those, too. Thx.

From elle, 12/9/2010  12:33 PM

I still have the Heirloom Collection dining table, leaves; chairs; two half-round cabinets; server, buffet and custom table pads. Purchased new, too big for
downsized home. I am attempting to value and sell
as a complete set.

Thank you
lweljwel@aol.com

From tanya, 11/7/2010  8:36 PM

Reply to Hilda Simmons, re: Drexel Heritage Heirloom Secretary

Hello Hilda,
I am new to this forum so don't know how to connect with you.
I am extremely interested in your secretary, my phone# 360-893=5355 or my email, tanyakekel@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Tanya

From Shannon V, 10/12/2010  2:20 PM

I have a 10 year old Heritage Heirloom Collection dining room table with two leaves and 10 chairs (8 side chairs and 2 arm chairs) for sale. It was purchased brand new in 1990 and I am the only owner. It is in near perfect condition. With the two leaves, it will easily seat 12 people, though I only have the 10 chairs. I also have a custom made table pad for it that is in 4 sections (that match up with the table sections - 2 rounded end pads and 2 other pads that fit the two center leaf sections.)

I would be happy to provide digital photos if you or a client are interested in purchasing it. I live in Plano, TX, which is a suburb north of Dallas.

From Ken, 9/22/2010  7:31 AM

Looking for Drexel Heritage Heirlooms Collection Mahogany, King, Chairback Headboard. Send info to kenhartlage@gmail.com

From Todd Curtis, 7/22/2010  2:05 AM

I am interested in purchasing dark mahogany furniture pieces from the Drexel-Heritage Heirloom Collection. Please send any images and all applicable information to:

tcurtis38@comcast.net

Thank you!

TC

From Hilda Simmons, 7/17/2010  9:26 PM

To Tanya or whomever:

We have a registered Heritage Heirloom Chippendale secretary (dark wood not sure if mahogony or cherry for sale. It is tall and very elegant. If anyone has any interest in this, I could have my husband take pictures to email you. We paid $3,480.00 for it and am asking $2,000.00. It is in perfect condition.

Hilda Simmons

From Elle, 7/10/2010  11:17 AM

lweljwel@aol.com   Re Complete Heirloom set in
excellent condition. Photos available

From Elle, 7/10/2010  11:10 AM

I have a pristine Heirloom (1987) Table with extensions; 12 Chairs; Server; side tables; buffet
Glass tops for side pieces. Would sell all at right price.

From tanya KEKEL, 5/26/2010  1:46 AM

Hello, I am seeking the Drexel Heritage Heirloom Secretary. Please e-mail me if you have one for sale or know of one for sale.
Thanks, Tanya

From Ray Jackson, 5/2/2010  2:12 PM

We the Heritage Heirloom set for sale. The table is crotch mahagony with inlay and claw feet. 6 & 2 chairs and two leafs. Sideboard is radius front with inlays on drawers and legs. China Hutch w/ designs that match table. All pieces are registered. 928-220-5875.

From Judy Curran, 3/10/2010  7:22 AM

I have 6 side chairs and 2 arm - drexel heritage heirloom - call 832-971-5658 if interested.

From Bonita Brock, 2/5/2010  5:12 PM

We are looking for a server in Heritage Heirloom collection. Please respond if you have one to sell.

From Sherry Narez, 1/12/2010  7:45 PM

I am looking for drexel heritage heirloom dining room side chairs. 4 would be great but will purchase 2. Also looking for a server and a side and buffet table
call (925) 766-2443

From David, 10/1/2009  8:45 PM

I have Drexel Heritage Heirloom Dining Room set, Table w/3 leafs, Hugh two piece China Cabinet, Server and Eight Chippendale mahagony chairs (2 arm 6 side)
(804)305-3147

From Tonya, 7/17/2009  12:23 AM

Do you still have the Drexel Heritage set? If so, I would be interested

From Jason, 7/14/2009  1:55 PM

Elle,
   Do you still have the Drexel Heritage Dining Room Set, with 12 chairs, buffet, server, and two side cabinets? If so, I would be very interested.

From Elle, 9/21/2008  10:23 PM

I have a Drexel Heritage Heirloom Dining Set, table with 12 chairs; Buffet; server; two side (half round) cabinets.
Burled Mahogany and ??? inlay (forgot). Rarely used.
Probably cost $40000 + new.
Downsized (!!!) to Nevada.

From Lisa, 8/18/2008  8:24 PM

Has this sold yet? I have the table, eight chairs,buffet. I am interested in the server. Also looking for a king headboard in the heirlooms collection - chairback. I have the queen but wanted to "upsize" to king.

From catherine, 8/18/2008  6:07 PM

Hi, the furniture set is now being displayed at Unique Consignment in Frisco, TX. If you are interested, please call Charlotte at (214) 387-7870. We added the final piece (server) to the collection so it is a 4 piece set in excellent condition. I sent her pictures so she may be able to email them to you as well as give you the selling price. Thanks for your inquiry--hope it works for you!       

From j. limmer, 8/16/2008  12:32 AM

I am interested in the dining room set. Pleae let me know what the price is, where you are located, and if you can e-mail pictures. Thanks!