Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login

Pulaski keepsake Collection 1980"s

Posted By Ann, 4/21/2008

Login to Reply to this Topic

Pulaski keepsake Collection had a special edition that was carried by the JC Penny Co in the 1980's...(1983?) It included several pieces like a small roll top desk, glider rocker, oak bar with carved lion heads and a brass top with matching bar stools, a wash stand with mirror.   There are several more pieces that I would like to know if anyone has pictures of or is wanting to sell.
There was also an Oak bedroom set made that was slightly oversized that had lion head carvings on the front of the dressers and nightstands.Does any one have pieces to sell? I need a headboard to match this set and I'm also looking for information on this collection that would include pictures.
thank you. anntag321@aol.com

Replies

From boo1010, 3/3/2014  11:10 PM

Lizz1--Where are you located?  I am interested in the saloon mirror.

What is your email address?  Mine is blueonionlady@yahoo.com

thanks!
Barb

From Gretchen788, 12/14/2013  11:38 PM

I have several pieces of the Keepsake collection. I have the corner hutch, small roll top desk and a end table. My pieces were purchased in 1982 and 1983.  I recently was at a Goodwill store and found the Pulaski large hutch and purchased it for $150.00.  I do wish I would have purchased the 8 cane seat chairs and they were only $5.00 a piece but I had no place for them.  I also have a oak table with 4 leaves and originally purchased 4 chairs. This set was actually in the furniture store with the keepsake collection but it is made by Cochran out of NC.  I was able to order 3 additional chairs about 6 years ago.  The oak color is different due to age. 

From Brycealley9, 12/13/2013  10:13 AM

G&K could you e-mail me pictures of the arm chairs that you mentioned? My email is brycealley9@gmail.com

From Lizz1, 10/30/2013  3:36 PM

I have four (4) solid oal swivel bar stools and a wonderful saloon mirror with shelves from this collection in excellent shape.  This is from the Keepsake Collection.  Will e-mail photos if interested.

From g & k, 10/4/2013  3:49 PM

We have the following pieces from the Keepsake Collection, all in very good shape:
Round oak table, ball-type pedestal, with ball-and-claw feet, and 12" leaf
4 arm chairs for the above table, leather cushioned seats, with rounded wicker backs.
Small desk and matching chair, wicker seat.
Bedroom dresser/mirror, chest of drawers w/mirror, 2 night stands.

I can email photos of all if interested.  Located near Denver.

From Ann, 8/16/2011  12:26 PM

Need one arm chair that goes with the round keepsake
oak table with clawfeet. The cane tore out of one,
and I am devastated.

From Ann, 8/15/2011  1:13 PM

I have the Pulaski Keepsake's Lions Claw pedestal table, 6 side chairs, 2 arm chairs, the Lions Claw Curio Cabinet as well as the China Cabinet. Please email upscaleliving@yahoo.com

From Ann, 8/15/2011  12:57 PM

Gail- I live in Atlanta and have one for sale. You did not post your email address, but mine is upscaleliving@yahoo.com

From Ann, 8/15/2011  11:40 AM

I am looking for the Keepsake dining room table (from the late 70's-early 80's) with the ball and claw foot pedestal. If you have one for sell please let me know. I live In Georgia.

From Ann, 8/10/2011  10:35 AM

I also have the Pulaski Keepsake Dining Room Table with the big ball and claw foot pedestal, 1 leaf and 4 armchairs with the wicker type seats. I have 2 additional chairs that are not Pulaski, but blend with the set. I also have the one piece large curio/china cabinet. It has 2 curved glass doors on the sides and the front is large curved front glass. It has 4 curved glass shelves and 4 claw feet. These are substantial pieces in very good condition. We purchased these new in the early 1980's. Would like to sell. We live in the Kansas City, Missouri area. Please email bbishop@kc.rr.com if interested. Thank you.

Login to Reply to this Topic

• adverisement
    Tidewater 0714

• Advertisement
    borkholder1012
  • advertisement
    purecareenews01214

• Thomasville 110 Years
  • Adverisement
    Isuzu 0814

• niwa 0814

• Advertisement