Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login

Bissman furniture

Posted By Rebecca, 4/7/2008

Login to Reply to this Topic

If anyone has any information on Bissman walnut furniture, I'd love to know more about it, and possibly purchase some more pieces. Thank you!

Replies

From hollohead, 11/2/2011  4:46 PM

i have bissman furniture, 2 end tables, coffee table, and a corner piece, solid walnut, and a number.  i am looking for someone to purchase.  i live in Tucson az..... reply if interested

From hollohead, 11/2/2011  4:42 PM

i have bissman furniture, 2 end tables, coffee table, and a corner piece, solid walnut, and a number.  i am looking for someone to purchase.  i live in Tucson az..... reply if interested

From Rebecca, 7/7/2011  3:25 PM

I have 5 pieces of Bissman, a double bed, mirror, 2 night stands and an 8 drawer dresser, with the sliding tray.
Im located in the Marietta, Ohio area, and will entertain any reasonable offer.

From Jack Crabb, 5/12/2011  6:13 PM

How much for the 2 night stands and the 7 drawer chest?
Could be interested
I have a bed and dresser

From Debbie, 5/7/2011  10:11 AM

I have many pieces of Bissman walnut furniture I need to sell in the next six months. 2 headboard/footboards (one with bookcase), 2 8-drawer chests of drawers with mirrors, 2 nightstands, 7-drawer high-boy chest, 2 coffee tables, 3 end step tables, 1 corner step table. Most are in mint condition. Any ideas on pricing and best way to sell them?

From mike, 3/31/2011  7:21 PM

Carl Bissman never made king size beds. Carl died in a hospital not at home. Carl made some furniture with a blonde finish but no mahogany wood.

From adie, 3/16/2011  4:44 PM

I just bought a bissman 1961 walnut 4 drawer dresser in Springfield, MO. Someone had donated it to a thrift store of all places! It's lovely! How much do these pieces go for? I'd love to know if I got a deal. I just loved it and couldn't believe I happened upon a piece of Springfield and American history.

From Carol Bonham, 2/21/2011  2:44 PM

On March 6th, 2011, we will be selling at auction a Bissman chest of drawers. The style is chest on chest with three drawers over four drawers, solid walnut. A picture can be viewed at www.BonhamAuctions.com. We take absentee bids by phone or email.
Carol Bonham

From Amanda, 2/13/2011  5:15 PM

Cory,

I am interested in your table and four chairs if you still have them? If you have them I would love to see pictures and know what you are asking for them.

Amanda
josethered@gmail.com

From Cory, 12/8/2010  1:12 PM

I have a 5 piece dining set (table and four chairs), it is dated 1956, it does show some wear, but overall it's in good condition. It also has the slides manufacturer stamp and some original stickers on the chairs.

Up until a couple of years ago the original tapestry was still on, but I replaced it with a newer/cleaner fabric.

Please let us know if you are interested. I would love for these pieces to go to someone who cares about the antiques/deco and who would take care of them.

Login to Reply to this Topic

• advertisement
    Technogel 0714
  • adverisement
    Tidewater 0714
  • adverisement
    AC Pacific 0914
  • adverisement
    Horizon 0914

• Advertisement
    borkholder1012
  • advertisement