Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Need Sec0ndary Furniture Financing Company

I am currently searching for a new finance company to use through Hadley's Furniture. We already use citifinancial, general electric, and wells fargo... while quite efficient for customers with excellent credit, i am in need of a finance company that is willing to take a chance on the other customers that may not have the best credit. i was wondering if you can help. Thank you and God bless, Lauren Ralph, Finance Manager

Posted By Lauren, 3/26/2008

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Melissa, 6/9/2011  12:18 PM

Hello, My husband and I own a furniture store in the Pensacola FL. area and we are currently wanting to offer financing to our customers. We are a smaller store and we currently offer cash/credit card for payment. We have been in business for a year and a half.
Any suggestions would be great.
Thank You,
Melissa
850-912-8087

From kamal sarama, 1/10/2011  7:05 PM

hello there, i am furniture dealer in NM, i been in business for more then 2 years. i only except cash and credit cards, no financing. i am looking for financing company to offer my customers finance. i tried with some local banks, but they won't offer that services.
please call me if you can help
kamal sarama
505 879 3301
thank you

From Dana, 12/9/2010  8:58 PM

I am a brand new retail store that is very small but sells medium to upper end furniture. I am looking to use a company for financing. We have been getting asked and we want to offer it as an option.

From mike, 12/18/2009  12:23 AM

I also am looking for a finance company that will work with an outlet store. We have middle of the road clients. That need some help in this economy. Are there any that serve Minnesota.

From Arian Farvin, 11/3/2009  12:30 PM

Don,
We can certainly hep you with your financing needs.
We offer a NO CREDIT CHECK In-House financing program that you could extend to your customers.
The highlights of our program are:

No credit check 90 day In-House financing to your customer
- We absolutely GUARANTEE the funds to you even if the customer fails to pay
- Customers will only need a valid checking account, state ID and employment to qualify

Please give me a call and I can answer all the questions you may have.

Arian Farvin
Aferos Merchant Services
801-616-8097

From Don Johnson, 10/19/2009  8:21 AM

Hello, I am looking for a finace company that will finance our customers who have average to above average credit. We need finance companies that would like to do business with our customer and our store in financing the product we sale. If you know of some please respond to us. Thank you.

From Laverne Curtis, 10/4/2008  10:33 AM

Currently have an account with your company, but would like to know companies in Birmingham, AL that uses your service. Please reply as quickly as possible. Also do you finance for Sleep Number Mattress or the Tempurpedic? Thanks, La Verne

From Chris Brown, 4/20/2008  1:30 PM

Hello Ms. Ralph, my name is Chris Brown and I work for OKINUS (formally Quality Time of America, Inc.). We specialize in getting the customer you spoke of approved through a "No Credit Check" approval program. Currently we are doing business in 13 states and adding new states monthly.

Please call me at (229) 319-9003 and I can email you or mail you some information about us. Although we do not yet have an online presence, we are producing sales over $150,000 per month for many stores that are actively pushing the No Credit Check process. Some of the stores using our product are as large as Ashley Furniture Home store or as small as Furniture Depot (currently doing almost $200,000 a month with us).

Call us to see if we can produce the same type of results for you.

Thank You,
Chris Brown
OKINUS (OK-IN-US)
P.O. Box 685
Pelham, GA 31779
1(800)446-0970
1 (800)849-2777 Fax

From Michael Snyder, 3/26/2008  12:21 PM

Lauren,

Sorry, My number is 800-535-4087 Ext. 6553

From Michael Snyder, 3/26/2008  12:20 PM

Hello lAUREN,

My company is right up your alley, I am a marketing represtetative with Tidewater Credit Services and we provide alternate financing to allot of funiture dealers throughout the country, please contact me at 1-888-413-1083 ext. 6553 to discuss our program in detail and how we can help your store with some alternate financing.

From Russell at Furniture World Magazine, 3/26/2008  11:47 AM

Hello Lauren. I hope it is OK... I posted your message to the furninfo.com message boards so that others can respond. You might contact our advertiser Tidewater Credit Services at 800-535-4087. Their ad is on page 7 of the current issue of FURNITURE WORLD Magazine. If you don't have your copy yet, you can download the entire issue from the home page on this site (pdf format). Tidewater specializes in providing credit to a"non-prime" customer demographic.