Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login

Broyhill Emphasis Collection Dining Set

Posted By Holly, 3/18/2008

Login to Reply to this Topic

I am looking for a walnut Broyhill Emphasis Collection dining room set to match my newly purchased buffet.

Replies

From Charles Flack, 4/9/2011  1:57 AM

Can you send me pictures to "ckflack@bellsouth.net"   I am ready to purchase if you have the right pieces. BTW, I had two nightstands custom made by a furniture maker in Tennessee. They are identical to the original pieces, and better made. I would like to purchase (1) Model # 6200-52 Wood Panel Headboard; (1) Model # 6200-25 Magna Dresser.

From Charlotte, 9/25/2010  10:30 PM

Is this for sale.

From Elizabeth Allen, 9/11/2010  10:39 PM

I have a six piece Broyhill Emphasis bedroom set with two nightstands, low boy with mirror, high boy and queen/full headboard. Gorgeous condition.

From Rick, 9/3/2010  3:16 PM

i'm looking for 2 nightstands from the broyhill emphasis collection

From Sherry, 7/12/2010  9:47 PM

I habe a Broyhill Emphasis credenza, dining room table, 4 armless chairs and 2 arm chairs and one table leaf. If interested contact me via email; sdfairchild@mac.com

From Glenn, 4/24/2010  1:27 PM

I have the Broyhill Emphasis Bedroom Set
6200-03 triple mirror
6200-32 tripple dressor
6200-41 mangna dresser
Minor scratches and wear - No restore attempts!
$300 for set
757-969-0823

From Jeff, 3/4/2010  11:44 AM

I think that I have the Emphasis dining set, but I'm trying to find some pictures, old brochures, etc. online to confirm this. My chairs & table leaves all have the "6210" model designation. Does anyone know of a site online where I can find some visual product information?

From Charles, 9/15/2009  8:26 PM

I have a Broyhill Emphasis II bedroom suite. I could not purchase all the pieces before the line of discontinued by Broyhill. I have the dresser with triple mirror, and armoir, but not the matching storage headboard or magna dresser. I want to purchase the matching storage headboard with two storage pier units, headboard unit, mirror and light bridge. Msg to Valerie: Can you send me pictures of (1) Model # 6200-52 Wood Panel Headboard; (1) Model # 6200-25 Magna Dresser. I would like the King-sized headboard, but would accept the queen-size and move the entire set into my guest bedroom. Please reply to "ckflack@bellsouth.net"

From Charles Flack, 9/15/2009  8:23 PM

Ihave a Broyhill Emphasis II beadroom suite that I could not purchase all the pieces before the line of discontinued by Broyhill. I have the dresser with triple mirror, and armoir, but not the matching storage headboard or magna dresser. Msg to Valerie: Can you send me pictures of (1) Model # 6200-52 Wood Panel Headboard; (1) Model # 6200-25 Magna Dresser. I would like the King sized headboard, but would accept the queen-size and move the entire set into my quest bedroom

From Elisa, 9/9/2009  6:01 PM

I found this topic while searching for the Broyhill Emphasis dining collection. I have the china cabinet, but im looking for table, chairs, buffet etc. Anyone know of any available sets?

Login to Reply to this Topic

• adverisement
    Tidewater 0714

• Advertisement
    borkholder1012
  • advertisement
    purecareenews01214
  • Adverisement
    Isuzu 0814

• niwa 0814
  • advertisement
    TD Retail Financing 1214