Over 146 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry

National Mt. Airy Furniture - Wanted

Posted By Trisha, 1/20/2008

Login to Reply to this Topic

I am looking for National Mt. Airy furniture, in the dark cherry, to purchase. I am particularly interested in a lingerie chest or a tall dresser, but would like to hear about any National Mt. Airy furniture for sale! I can be reached at pes_796@hotmail.com

Replies

From georgia quailey, 3/6/2016  6:54 PM

I have a National Mt. Airy  hardwood maple china cabinet with blush veneer finish is excellent condition.  Am moving and cant take it with me.  Georgia Quailey.  Am registered with furniture world.

From mozzetticox, 2/1/2016  11:53 AM

I have the whole complete Vienna collection....never used....crated still.  I have the sleigh bed, Armoire, 2 night stands and the dresser with the tri-fold mirror.  Cherry finish...most sell as a set.

From jeanine , 10/14/2014  2:16 AM

I have a Mt Airy mahogany highboy..7 drawer ant stands over 5 feet tall...in excellent condition..email jeaninedevring@yahoo.com if interested..

From timdirr, 6/10/2014  10:18 PM

I am looking to purchase a Louis Phillipe King Sleigh Bed. I do have the entertainment / armoire and would like to sell that (no place in the new home) timdirr@gmail.com 06/10/2014 

From francis@mynickels.com, 2/25/2013  2:40 PM

I made a mistake in my original post.  The pieces are actually Cherry not Burnt Sienna.  This should have read:

I have 4 pieces I am looking to sell. Night Stand, Tall Dresser, Lingerie Chest, and the 69" long dresser with mirror.  National Mount Airy Louis Philippe Cherry.  I am located in the Los Angeles area and can be reached via email at francis@mynickels.com if  interested.

From francis@mynickels.com, 12/28/2012  3:48 AM

I have 4 pieces I am looking to sell. Night Stand, Tall Dresser, Lingerie Chest, and the 69" long dresser with mirror.  National Mount Airy Louis Philippe Burnt Sienna. I am located in the Los Angeles area and can be reached via email at francis@mynickels.com if  interested.

From lisa josef, 11/3/2012  5:27 PM

please contact me at chupa05@aol.com or my cell 561-715-2243  thank you

From lisa josef, 11/3/2012  5:25 PM

i have a beautiful mt airy barrel desk for sale  63" long  26"deep and height is 30"  it is quite a unique piece .  open front with shelving and locked drawers....located in south florida

From lisa josef, 11/3/2012  5:25 PM

i have a beautiful mt airy barrel desk for sale  63" long  26"deep and height is 30"  it is quite a unique piece .  open front with shelving and locked drawers....located in south florida

From lisa josef, 11/3/2012  5:24 PM

Login to Reply to this Topic