Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

National Mt. Airy Furniture - Wanted

I am looking for National Mt. Airy furniture, in the dark cherry, to purchase. I am particularly interested in a lingerie chest or a tall dresser, but would like to hear about any National Mt. Airy furniture for sale! I can be reached at pes_796@hotmail.com

Posted By Trisha, 1/20/2008

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From georgia quailey, 3/6/2016  6:54 PM

I have a National Mt. Airy  hardwood maple china cabinet with blush veneer finish is excellent condition.  Am moving and cant take it with me.  Georgia Quailey.  Am registered with furniture world.

From mozzetticox, 2/1/2016  11:53 AM

I have the whole complete Vienna collection....never used....crated still.  I have the sleigh bed, Armoire, 2 night stands and the dresser with the tri-fold mirror.  Cherry finish...most sell as a set.

From jeanine , 10/14/2014  2:16 AM

I have a Mt Airy mahogany highboy..7 drawer ant stands over 5 feet tall...in excellent condition..email jeaninedevring@yahoo.com if interested..

From timdirr, 6/10/2014  10:18 PM

I am looking to purchase a Louis Phillipe King Sleigh Bed. I do have the entertainment / armoire and would like to sell that (no place in the new home) timdirr@gmail.com 06/10/2014 

From francis@mynickels.com, 2/25/2013  2:40 PM

I made a mistake in my original post.  The pieces are actually Cherry not Burnt Sienna.  This should have read:

I have 4 pieces I am looking to sell. Night Stand, Tall Dresser, Lingerie Chest, and the 69" long dresser with mirror.  National Mount Airy Louis Philippe Cherry.  I am located in the Los Angeles area and can be reached via email at francis@mynickels.com if  interested.

From francis@mynickels.com, 12/28/2012  3:48 AM

I have 4 pieces I am looking to sell. Night Stand, Tall Dresser, Lingerie Chest, and the 69" long dresser with mirror.  National Mount Airy Louis Philippe Burnt Sienna. I am located in the Los Angeles area and can be reached via email at francis@mynickels.com if  interested.

From lisa josef, 11/3/2012  5:27 PM

please contact me at chupa05@aol.com or my cell 561-715-2243  thank you

From lisa josef, 11/3/2012  5:25 PM

i have a beautiful mt airy barrel desk for sale  63" long  26"deep and height is 30"  it is quite a unique piece .  open front with shelving and locked drawers....located in south florida

From lisa josef, 11/3/2012  5:25 PM

i have a beautiful mt airy barrel desk for sale  63" long  26"deep and height is 30"  it is quite a unique piece .  open front with shelving and locked drawers....located in south florida

From lisa josef, 11/3/2012  5:24 PM

From johnplaxco, 9/8/2012  12:36 PM

I would like to sell my Louis Philippe cherrywood bedroom collection-Queen bed, chest of drawers, dreser.  All are in excellent condition. I am located in Falls Church, VA, near Tysons Corner.  I am looking for $1600.

John  (703) 573-3265    Leave message.

From Tim Winstead, 8/13/2012  3:51 PM

I am still looking for a National Mount Airy  King bed in he "Vienna" Collection. (cherry with black diamond inlay)

please email me at tim.winstead@yahoo.com     Thank you!

From Tim Winstead, 8/13/2012  3:49 PM

I am still looking for a National Mount Airy  King bed in he "Vienna" Collection. (cherry with black diamond inlay)

From Tim Winstead, 8/13/2012  3:48 PM

From Tim Winstead, 8/13/2012  3:48 PM

From mmckee, 7/21/2012  10:21 AM

I'm looking to buy a National Mt. Airy Louis Philippe dresser and two night stands.  Please contact me at mmckee2230@gmail.com.

From emarybutler, 7/5/2012  4:50 PM

if yiou are still looking for this I have dresser, armoire, two 3 drawer nightstands and round side table

From Winstead, 1/27/2012  11:19 AM

I am looking for National Mount Airy bedroom furniture in the "Vienna" collection (cherry with a black diamond)

Please email me at tim.winstead@yahoo.com if you have pieces you would like to sell.

Thank you

From Trisha, 8/11/2011  2:54 PM

I have an executive desk made by mt airy furniture but i do not know what its worth but thinking of selling.

From Trisha, 7/17/2011  11:18 AM

I have a Mt Airy dressing table & tall dresser in Walnut finish, 1 drawer was torn up in move, does anyone know where I can get repaired or replaced? I am in Burkburnett TX

From Trisha, 7/16/2011  12:07 PM

I have 4 pieces of National MtAiry.
curio style
a bar with glass doors
2 book case glass shelves on top with wood doors and storage below

From Tonie, 6/14/2011  4:30 PM

I have a Mt. Airy drafting table with single drawer, brass hardware, 4 plastic round mounts that look like they might go on the bottom of the legs. I am in San Francisco. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

From Stacy, 6/6/2011  1:20 AM

I have a National Mt. Airy tall dresser and 2 nightstand table that have 3 drawers each that I would like to sell. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. Buyer must arrange for pick up or shipping. All pieces are in excellent condition with perhaps a little nick here or there, but nothing noticeable. If you're interested please email me at stacyi1975@yahoo.com. Thanks!

From Jennifer, 5/18/2011  4:15 PM

Looking to sell our National Mt. Airy Library Table Desk in Mahogany with 3 drawers. Dimensions are 60x30x30. In good condition with a few small scratches on top. Also a piece of the trim is missing from the right side. What price could I ask for the desk? Please email me at mangumfam@live.com for pictures and price info.

From Sandyir Berton, 5/14/2011  5:16 AM

National Furniture, Mount Aries, NC. One dresser and matching armorie

From Suze, 4/27/2011  3:03 PM

I have a National Mt Airy Entertainment center (maybe Viena) Maple with large cannon ball accents. Lighted glass shelves on the sides, bedemier style. We're moving out of the country and have to sale. In good condition and would also make an excellent bar. I am inn Miami sue.evins@gmail.com Thanks!

From Wendy, 4/14/2011  8:24 AM

I have a China Cabinet? that sits on top of a buffet. It says Mt. Airy Furniture Co., North Carolina. Trying to find it's worth, downsizing and need to sell. The top has glass doors and is lighted. The bottom has a pull out shelf, a silverware? drawer, and 2 doors underneath that has 2 shelves on the inside. Any help, will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, wtmanhard@yahoo.com

From Rush, 3/29/2011  11:44 PM

I have a Mt National Airy Rolltop Desk, which is excellent condition. This desk is for sale for $3000 and for pick up only in Irvine, CA.

Please email for more information and pictures.

Thanks!

From jacob, 3/28/2011  12:58 PM

i have national mt. airy tall dresser 5' tall 3' wide dark finnish i think mahogany 7 full size drawers needs a home dont know much about it ive tried getting info but the only thing i can find is this page i can send digital pics if intrested or if anyone can help identify what i actualy have that would be nice also my email is mrdrjohnkey@hotmail.com jacksonville FL. i can work with most any offer just didnt want to see it at the dump really nice peice

From Gary, 3/3/2011  12:25 PM

I Have a National Mt Airy China, Table and 6 chairs, as well as 2 Armories,Mirror, Vanity top that bolts between the Armories, and 2 night Tables. It is Antique White with Blue trim and Dark stained tops on the night tables. Furniture is in excellent condition Belonged to my parents for many years. Purchased new when we were in the furniture business. Have no need for these items. email if interested. rnoll3@cfl.rr.com Longwood Fl

From gary, 2/28/2011  3:34 PM

I have a national mt airy cherry executive desk 76" x 36" x 32" high in great shape with glass top any ideal of value

From Lenore Denbin, 2/26/2011  12:22 PM

I have a Louis Phillipe National Mt. Airy armoire (half shelves, half hanging) to sell. Beautiful condition, cherry wood. Must sell within 2 weeks. Philadelphia area. Please contact for more info and pictures HandLsDen@aol.com

From Anna Bandini, 2/15/2011  9:08 AM

Hello - I am looking for either an armoire, dresser, desk, chest or even a lingere chest in the National Mt Airy Vienna bedroom set in the maple finish. If anyone is selling any of these pieces or knows someone who is please let me know. i am in Maryland, but will arrange shipment for just about anywhere. Thanks!

From Tim Winstead, 2/7/2011  3:27 PM

I am still looking for a nightstand in the National Mt. Airy bedroom furniture "Vienna" collection. (cherry with black inlay)

I may also be interested in other pieces.

Please email me at tim.winstead@yahoo.com if you have a nightstand or other pieces available for sale.

From Robert Shah, 2/3/2011  5:18 PM

Own a National Mt. Airy Canopy bed and large dresser. For sale in Dallas. 214-407-7639 asking $2000 for both in great condition.

From Christy Cinnamon, 1/21/2011  12:15 PM

I am looking for a Louis Philippe National Mount Airy night stand in dark cherry finish. Please contact me at Tuyet94116@yahoo.com or 415 298 2651 if you have one for sale.

From David Metzner, 12/24/2010  3:59 PM

I have a National Mount Airy queen size Biedermeier canopy bed and two round bedside tables. The tables have a drawer and two doors below. There are protective glass coverings for both tables.

I am willing to sell the the grouping.

413-458-9056.

From Priscila, 12/17/2010  11:11 AM

Sorry hit send button too soon, please email me at priscilao2000@gmail.com if interested in Mount Airy drawer chest pictures.

From Priscila, 12/16/2010  10:40 AM

I have a Mount Airy drawer chest in mahogany in good condition. I am looking to sell. please email me for pics or any questions. Thank you.

From chris, 12/9/2010  2:04 AM

i have a nat mt ziry
king lido canapy bed last one made with ebony black trim on bottom of the top 4 poster rails tjat have the balls top and botton I also have a half arc hall way table with black ebony and ball trim with 2 hidden drawers that are really hidden if interestedv email me at xxca@hotmail.com

From Mark, 11/19/2010  12:02 AM

I have a National Mt. Airy bedroom set including a dresser armoire, night stands and lingerie chest that all have the same pulls. A few pulls have broken over the years. Does anyone know where to get replacements? Thanks.

From Anita, 11/15/2010  11:02 AM

Am looking for a buffet National Mt Airy Vienna collection if anyone has one for sale. Thanks.

From David Harrison, 11/6/2010  10:53 PM

I have a 4-piece National Mt. Airy bedroom set for sale in San Diego. I can send pictures. Send inquiries to davidcharrison@hotmail.com

From Delane, 11/5/2010  8:55 AM

I'm looking for the tall chest of drawers in the cherry finish to complete my Natonal Mt. Airy Louis Philippe bedroom set. Please let me know if you can help.

From dallas, 11/2/2010  6:03 PM

I have an mt. airy drafting table. solid oak with brass hardware. dallashyland@gmail.com

From jacob gates, 11/2/2010  2:37 PM

hello , i have a national mt.airy dresser that stands about five feet tall seven drawers good condition dark cherry i live in FL. i dont know if thats to far away to bother with it but if you would like to see pics i can send them to you via e-mail please feel free to respond via e-mail if you would like im new to computers but i got the hang of e-mail pretty good it would b easyer for me to send pics of dresser that way ill be looking foward to hearing from you

From Jen, 10/12/2010  10:19 PM

National Mt. Airy Louis Phillipe 8 drawer dresser for sale (including 2 hidden drawers.). I'm not certain if it is the lighter or darker finish. Great condition.

From millia, 10/8/2010  12:02 AM

I have a National Furniture co chair, stock number 400 WAL. I just want to find out about it.

From Steve, 10/2/2010  4:42 PM

We are looking for a National Mt. Airy Louis Phillipe King Sleigh Bed in dark cherry wood, matt finish. We Currently own a queen size louis phillipe Sleigh Bed, looking to trade or purchase. Please contact me with pics. (careysc@airproducts.com)

From Nannette, 9/9/2010  12:36 PM

I have the Nat. Mt. Airy Biedermeier dining set in cherry stain finish, 8 chairs, nice condition. Looking to sell/trade for the same set in the lighter (blonde) finish. Current set is in a blonde room and just doesn't work.
I'm in South Orange County CA.

From Linda Lisk, 9/7/2010  9:18 PM

I am still looking for bedroom furniture by Nat. Mt Airy. It has the country french theme and appears to be a walnut finish over oak. If you have anything please email me at linda.lisk@comcast.net along with pictures if possible and location.
Thanks,
Linda

From Linda, 9/7/2010  6:54 PM

I am still searching for Bedroom pieces by National Mt. Airy. It has a french country look and appears to have a walnut stain on oak. If you have any, please email photos and location.
Thanks,
Linda

From Mark, 9/1/2010  10:23 PM

For Sale Louis Phillipe King Sleigh Bed, Queen Sleigh Bed, Nightstand, Lingerie Chest, Blanket Chest, Entertainment Armoire
Items located in Ohio. Delivery to Chicago possible... Ship with Uship.com    I can be contacted at cllnsm@hotmail.com

From eleitman, 8/18/2010  1:33 AM

I have a Mount Airy dining room set in Mahogany I am thinking of selling. It consists of a dining table, 6 chairs (2 with arms), server, buffet and hutch. It is at least 60 years old.

If interested, please contact me at e_leitman@yahoo.com

From Carol, 8/12/2010  11:45 AM

To: Marc Cordova

I am interested in your Vienna sofa table. Please email me with your location, asking price, and pictures if you have them. email: accuwise@insightbb.com

From linda, 7/28/2010  12:58 AM

I am looking for bedroom furniture by National Mt. Airy to match a piece that I have. It is country french or french provincial. The finish appears to be oak .
Thanks,
Linda

From Beth Krauser, 7/21/2010  2:47 PM

I have a Louis Phillipe-style National Mt. Airy dining room set. We purchased it 15 years ago (approx) and never bought the top, lighted china cabinet piece that sits on the buffet. Does anyone have one for sale?

From Sylvia Short, 7/1/2010  6:08 PM

I have a Mt Airy coffee table. It is mahogany with cabriole leg (carved, claw and ball). Size is 42 x 42 x18.

Is anyone familiar with this piece? We bought this in the mid-80s. We have down-sized and need to sell it. Located in Raleigh NC

Sylvia

From Mark C, 6/28/2010  5:45 PM

For Sale This Hard to Find National Mt Airy Louis Phillipe Night Stand Dark Cherry finish. Ask $495

Normal wear in most areas, minor damage to the side of the night stand base that is hard to see... When placed next to the bed you you would not know. Pics are avail. Pieces are located in Northwest Ohio, possible free delivery to Chicago area.

"Uship" is a great way to move pieces at reasonable prices. Any questions on Uship you can contact me. I would be willing to work with the Uship trucker for easy pick up...Also available Blanket Chest, Lingerie Chest and Queen Sleigh Bed.
If interested I can be contacted at cllnsm@hotmail.com or 773-807-9992 419-721-2517

From Larry, 6/23/2010  7:50 PM

I am looking for 2 or more Mt. Airy contemporary dining room chairs to add to my set. Send pictures if you think you might have these chairs and want to sell them.

Larry

From larry, 6/23/2010  7:44 PM

Did you ever find the Mt. Airy chair you were looking for?

Larry

From Karen S, 5/26/2010  3:41 PM

I have a National Mt. Airy king sized four poster Vienna bed with black accents. I am moving and have no idea if the large back headboard is one piece (across) or if it does come in two pieces so that I can move it into my new townhome. Does anyone have a number I can call to get that info (from the company) or anyone own this bed and has that information. My mover said he doesn't want to touch it. You can reach me at karenskiba@ameritech.net. Thank you.

From Glenn Lyman, 5/25/2010  11:45 AM

Mt Airy Chair Co. Dining room set. table with leaf and six chairs. Two have arms. Mohogany

From Cindy, 5/23/2010  11:02 PM

I'm looking for a nightstand and dresser (maybe more pieces) in the dark cherry Louis Phillippe collection by National Mt. Airy. I have the three drawer dresser with hidden fourth drawer. I'm looking for a bigger dresser.

From TIM, 5/23/2010  3:11 PM

I am looking for a nightstand in the National Mt. Airy bedroom furniture "Vienna" collection. (cherry with black inlay)

Please email me at tim.winstead@yahoo.com if you have a nightstand available for sale.

From DFDM, 4/20/2010  11:53 AM

I have a solid cherry sideboard manufactured by the "Mt Airey Chair Company" from the "Contessa Collection" of John Stuart Inc. (of New York and Grand Rapids).

70" wide, 19" deep, 35" high.

Has four gold-leaf doors concealing three long drawers and two shorter ones (one with silver tray) in the front and double curved shelves on each side.

I am selling same.

From diane Chance, 4/16/2010  10:29 PM

I have a National Mt. Airy Four Poster Bed with two nightstands that are Black on the bottom and a dark Maple on the top. The nightstand has a drawer on top and two door cabinet on the bottom. Does anyone know what set I have? I would love two more nightstands and a dresser. I can send pictures if need be. Thanking you in advance for any help you can provide. Thank you!

From Renee Miller, 4/10/2010  7:54 PM

Selling National Mt Airy king bedroom set. Louis Phillippe style includes headboard, dresser and mirror, two night stands, lingerie chest, man's 5 drawer chest. Will include two Stiffel lamps and CA king mattress and box spring. Dark cherry, not a sleigh bed. Bed has headboard, no footboard. In Charlotte, NC. Any interest, or estimate of value? Photos available. rcmill@gmail.com

From James Curley, 4/5/2010  2:02 PM

I have a National Mt. Airy California King Size Sleigh bed. Dark Cherry. Excellent Condition. Can provide photos.
Jim

From Jeff, 3/27/2010  1:58 PM

Looking for a National Mt. Airy Louis Phillipe King Sleigh Bed in dark cherry wood, matt finish. Currently own a queen size louis phillipe queen, looking to trade or purchase. Please contact me with pics

From Angie, 3/20/2010  12:03 AM

I got a National Mt Airy Traditional Walnut Brownish Cherry finish buffet credenza now posting on Craigslist.org for sale in San Francisco, CA. Anyone have any idea how much its worth?

From Sibyl Smith, 3/10/2010  11:25 AM

I am just learning about National Mt. Airy furniture. I have a queen canopy with cannon balls, an armoire and 3 drawer dresser all for sale.

From Jill Carter, 3/3/2010  1:26 PM

I have the NMA King canopy bed (maybe Vienna) maple with black cannonball accents. I am looking for nightstands or dressers to accompany it.

From Jackie, 3/3/2010  1:13 PM

I have a locking National Mt. Airy executive desk - don't know what type of wood (lighter than cherry), but the base is a decorative black iron (heavy!). Center knee hole, pencil drawer above, file drawer on right, three drawers on left. I'm in Sonoma County, CA. Will send photos to your email.

From Randy Reese, 2/23/2010  5:56 PM

Email@ rrreese@walteroil.com for dark cherry suite

From Randy Reese, 2/23/2010  11:46 AM

I have the queen sleigh bed, night stand, langerie chest, large chest of draws, mirror, and armoire that I would sell the whole suite.

The suite is now 19 years old. Armorie needs a new latch... chest of draws has small stain scuff on top...oterwise great condition.

From stewart, 2/10/2010  12:50 AM

I have Nat. Mt. Airy sleigh bed ,dresser, mirror, nightstand, armoire/wardrobe/entertainment ctr, cherry or maple w/black inlay. best offer sjones66@hotmail.com

From Bud, 2/9/2010  10:17 PM

I have a Mt. Airy dining set with matching hutch that I am trying to get info on. Would love to know how old it is and what its worth. Table is for sale on Boise craiglist.

From Elise, 1/31/2010  1:59 PM

Tom, did you sell the Mt. Airy dining room set? If not, where do you live? and do you have pics. I just purchased a beautiful National Mt. Airy china cabinet from a consignment store. Thanks...

From Tim, 1/28/2010  11:00 AM

I am looking for nightstands in the National Mt. Airy bedroom furniture "Vienna" collection. (cherry with black inlay)

please email me at tim.winstead@yahoo.com if you have items for sale

From Jeff Marks, 1/25/2010  6:57 PM

I have a queen dark cherry Louis Phillipe headboard, from Nat. Mount Airy, that I would LOVE to trade for a king. Mine is not a sleigh bed, though. It is a solid sort of regular queen with no footboard.
Anybody interested?

From Guest, 1/20/2010  11:11 AM

My email is kcormie@citgo.com

From Kenneth, 1/20/2010  11:03 AM

I am looking for a National Mt. Airy Louis Phillip dark cherry night stand to match the one I have. Top drawer with two doors below. I am in Houston.

From Lisa, 1/17/2010  1:44 PM

I am looking for a king size National Mt. Airy Louis Phillipe sleigh bed and night stand in the lighter of the two finishes.

From Corine Gonzales, 1/16/2010  5:13 PM

I have a Desk by Nationl Mt. Airy that is for sale.
If you would like to make a bid on it let me know.

From Michelle, 1/5/2010  11:56 AM

Sorry, forgot to post an e-mail address if anyone can help me value my set above. Please e-mail macsell10@yahoo.com

From Michelle, 1/5/2010  11:54 AM

I have a set (2 twin beds, a dresser with mirror and a tall dresser) of Mt. Airy furniture (maple I think.) I am looking to sell it but am unsure of the value. Can anyone help? Thanks.

From Guest, 1/5/2010  4:37 AM

Sorry, forgot to add email address to my post for W Hasdd. email is   w521416@mail.com .... thanks.

From WEm. Hasdd, 1/5/2010  4:24 AM

I have a National Mt Airy Louis Philippe Queen size Sleigh Bed frame in dark cherry finish. I want to sell/trade/buy same in king... Help! Az.

From Rosemary, 1/1/2010  10:51 AM

I have a lovely National Mt. Airy cherry dining room set. The long table has 2 leaves and 12 chairs with woven seats and reversible chair pads. Two of the chairs have arms. It also has a two piece china hutch. I moved to a smaller house and this table is now just too big. It is fantastic in a large dining room. Table, chairs, and bottom part of hutch purchased in 1989. Top of hutch (lighted china cabinet) purchased in 1998. If interested, I can email you measurements and photos. You can contact me at stavemill7@gmail.com

From Bruce Pels, 12/29/2009  12:02 PM

for sale - National Mt Airy oak roll top desk & matching oak chair. Original owner, purchased in 1979 - Arlington, Virginia. Replies @ pels@bellatlantic.net

From Pat Golemi, 12/28/2009  6:14 PM

I am looking for Mt. Airy dining room armed chairs for the end of the table in Mahogany. Stock 1208

From Rosalie, 12/27/2009  10:43 PM

Hi, We have a complete Mt Airy Bedroom set, maple with diamond insert finish, sleigh bed, armoire, lingerie chest, dresser, 2 nightstands and mirror. It was purchased 13 years ago. We would like to sell it.

Any interest reply to rosalieosian@nyc.rr.com

From Tim Dirr, 12/25/2009  10:36 PM

I have the National Mt. Airy Louis Philippe queen size bed in the dark cherry finish. I would like to sell or trade the queen. **** I need the same in the king, BUY, SELL, TRADE? Any takers? Any offers? timdirr@gmail.com

From Karen, 12/16/2009  6:28 PM

I'm looking for night tables from National Mt. Airy that are cherry with brass insets on the corners and black trim at the corners from where the brass trim ends. They made two styles in this set--they are both 30" tall but one is wider than the other. One style has three drawers with inset handles and the other, narrower one has two drawers below with a drop down shelf above the drawers. I see from the postings that someone was inquiring about selling a set of this style in early November but I couldn't figure out how to contact them. If you're still out there please contact me at kkover@sbcglobal.net. Thanks for your help!

From Fern, 11/29/2009  2:13 AM

Hi. I have the Louis Philippe armoire and the lock has broken. Does any one have a lead of someone who fixes the hardware on these beautiful armoires? I am in the SF Bay Area but I could contact someone anywhere and get advice on how to proceed.

Thanks.

fern

From Delane, 11/23/2009  11:43 PM

I have the National Mt. Airy Louis Philippe queen size bed in the dark cherry finish. I've changed to a king size bed and would like to sell or trade the queen. Any takers? I need the tall chest of drawers. Any offers?

From Tom, 11/21/2009  4:56 PM

i have a mt. airy chair company dining room set with foldin leaf. it is in dark wood, possibly mahagony but i don't know for sure. 6 chairs, 2 of which are arm chairs. It has a very detail carved base and the mechanics of the table are very unique. I would be interested in selling if you are looking.

From matthew brooks, 11/18/2009  9:33 PM

i have to matching draws thats in great shape

From phyllis, 11/9/2009  3:23 PM

I am trying to find out the collection name of national mt airy piece
It is 30 1/2 inches long with a drawer on top a two doors that open on the bottom
It is stained a dark brown color
The legs and sides are a faux bamboo look and is from the early 1980's
Any help would be appreciated
phylg48@aol.com

From lauren, 11/4/2009  9:17 AM

I have a Mt Airy Queen 4 post bedroom set that i am trying to find out any info on ? how much its worth it came with a long dresser with 6 drawer brass handles , also has a large mirror that sits on tops all the corners are in layed with brass even on the legs of the dresser, the night stand has two pull drawers and the 3rd top drawer pulls down. both of these have brass handles on the sides of them as well can some one please help me!!!@

From Randy Wright, 11/1/2009  11:52 AM

I have a terrific buy on a National Mt Airy bedroom suite. The pieces are Antique White in color and have a very "Beachy" look. Although would look incredible in any home this bedroom suite would look outstanding in a seaside type beach home. Included are (2) 7' Man or Ladies Armoire. The Armoires are very well made and remind me of Heritage/Drexel quality furniture. Each Armoire has three large drawers, a 3 sectional middle shelf and a upper storage area. Also, there are (2) Night Stands that have a top shelf that extends out right under the top surface and a lower two door storage opening. The top surface looks to be inlaid wood of a Pecan finish. To show you the type quality this furniture is, the two night stands were originally $1149 each and actually went for $775 each. Then, I have two solid brass lamps with silk shades that originally sold for $477 each and finally a King Size head board with frame kit. All of the pieces came from a Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida home and all are in New condition. The original purchase prices was $6637.00 but the entire bedroom suite can be had for pennies on the dollar. No reasonable offer refused! I live in the Jacksonville, Florida area and will respond back same day!

From msmdm, 10/5/2009  10:52 AM

Hi Cindy,
I am interested in your dresser. Any pics? + where are you located. Thanks

From Cindy, 9/30/2009  4:30 PM

I have a National Mt. Airy dresser with eight drawers. Its 4 ft in length.

I am wondering if I should sell it on my own or sell it on consignment.

Any infor will help.

Thank you

From Krista, 9/29/2009  10:38 AM

I have a National Mt Airy Executive Desk in a dark finish. Let me know if interested!

From Renee, 9/25/2009  12:29 AM

I am looking for a National Mt. Airy Louis Philippe nightstand and 5 drawer tall dresser. If anyone has one for sale, please let me know!

Thank you!

From Geoffrey, 9/20/2009  6:50 PM

Greetings: I'm looking for the National Mt. Airy "Louis Philippe" single dresser topped with the oval Cheval mirror with two side jewelery drawers. This came as two pieces. Also interested in the single narrow armoir and one night stand-bedside table. DARK CHERRY FINISH on all.
Thank you,
Geoff-NJ

From Geoffrey, 9/20/2009  6:46 PM

Greetings: I'm looking for the National Mt. Airy "Louis Philippe" single dresser topped with the oval Cheval mirror with two side jewelery drawers. This came as two pieces. Also interested in the single - narrow armoir. Thank you,
Geoff-NJ

From Marc Cordova, 9/15/2009  4:15 AM

i have 2 end table with brass hardware round drawer pull and black diamond on top with black accents in vienna pattern and the beautiful sofa table with black legs and rounded ends with the black diamond in the middle these are biedermeier looking tables.

From Marc Cordova, 9/15/2009  4:01 AM

I have 2 "vienna end tables with the black diamond on top with one drawer on earch they are beautiful mahogany color with black trim and gold hardware drawer pull round.

These are national mt. airy "VIENNA" and they are biedermeir looking tables.

From timdevlin, 9/14/2009  3:53 PM

I have a National Mt. Airy rolltop desk in dark cherry woob. It is a 2 pedestal desk w/ lighted cubby hole, 6 drawers total w/ 2 file drawers. It is a beautiful desk with dove tailed drawers, brass fixrures and appears to be hand-made. I bought the desk in 1980. If anyone knows what it is worth , or would like to buy, please contact.I am located in Pittsburgh.

From Kathleen, 9/14/2009  12:55 AM

I have a bedroom set from the National Mt Airy Louis Philippe collection. I would like to add an additional night stand. We have the lighter of the two finishes.If anyone has one of the lighter cherry finished nightstands..i will take that off your hands. I would also like to know if anyone knows where I can get hardware for this collection. We have lost the key to the armoire and have one missing drawer pull after a recent move.
I am in Denver.
Kathleen

From Trisha, 9/1/2009  11:26 PM

Ms. Murphy,

Where are you, and the armoire, located?

Trisha

From Beth Murphy, 9/1/2009  7:29 PM

I have a National Mt. Airy Armoire in excellent condition that I would like to sell as we are remodeling an older smaller home.

From Grit, 8/3/2009  11:08 PM

I have a Mount Airy 5 drawer dresser. I don't know furniture specifics but I can send you some images. I'm located in PA.

From Chris, 7/30/2009  5:59 PM

I have two National Mt Airy Chairs for sale in very good condition. I live in Minneapolis. I am asking $200 each for them. Can people tell me if this is realistic? Too high? Too low? Photos available.

From Trisha, 7/29/2009  3:22 PM

Cheryl,

Where are you, and the office furniture, located?

Trisha

From Cheryl, 7/29/2009  3:06 PM

I have a desk, file cabinet and secretary from National Mt Airy - Beidermeyer style all in excellent, like new condition. I'm new to this so I have to figure our how to attach photos.

From Robin, 7/16/2009  2:52 PM

Still looking for a National Mt. Airy Buffett to match my dining table and hutch. the cherry with black accents. please email me at Kiwiyank@aol.com
Thanks

From Robin, 7/16/2009  2:35 PM

If any one has the buffet unit, it comes with a black marble top or some without. Please email me at kiwiyank@aol.com with a photo. I am in So Cal.

From Robin, 7/16/2009  2:28 PM

I am looking for a National Mt. Airy buffet unit to go with my Dining table and hutch. Please email me if you have one for sale or know where to find one.

From Jennifer, 7/15/2009  12:39 AM

I too am looking for the King size sleigh bed from the NMA Louis Philippe collection, dark cherry finish(2033). Please contact me or post again.

Jennifer
jennifer.neumann@draftfcb.com

From cathy, 7/12/2009  3:40 PM

I have the four piece cherry bedroom suite with 2 dressers, mirror, fullsize bed and nightstand.

From mike, 7/10/2009  4:42 PM

contact me about dresser at afternoon.golf@gmail.com

From Mike, 7/10/2009  4:39 PM

I have a Dresser for sale that is stamped "National Mt. Airy" I believe it is a lingerie dresser.. It has 4 drawers and a pull-out table top shelf with pull-out supports for shelf... I'm not exactly sure what it's worth.. anyone interested? Located in Indianapolis, IN.

From Jerry, 7/9/2009  4:02 PM

If you are still interested, I may have what you want. A National, Mt. Airy bedroom set in very good condition, in storage about 10 years: Chest of drawers, bureau dresser, two night stands, with matching mirrors, headboard and dressing seat/chest with pad. Round button 1" brass knobs on all. J.

From Alex, 7/7/2009  5:42 PM

Hi I have a mahogany china cabinet that is Mt. Airy Chair Co also in N. Carolina. These companies are not connected, am I right? Thanks for any response.

From carl, 6/27/2009  3:41 PM

My mother purchased a Mount Airy bedroom set in 60's.
Now that she has been placed in a retirement home, we are selling the set in corinthian walnut.

82" dresser
2 - night stands
38" x 54" mirror
spindle back queen head board

From Andrew, 6/14/2009  8:57 AM

Any of the earlier posters still having a king size sleigh bed from the NMA Louis Philippe collection, dark cherry finish (2033), please contact me or post again.

Thanks!
Andrew
admead at gmail dot com

From Rachel, 6/12/2009  2:46 PM

I have a Dropleaf Buffet and Table with 7 Chairs made by National Furn. Co Mt Airy NC. It was probably made in the 1950's-60's. It is in med color Cherry and French carvings on legs of chairs tables and buffet. I have it for sale on Indianapolis Craigslist w/pics if interested. Everything in very good condition except table top has more than normal smudges seen in sunlight at certain angle. Table has 3 leaves, 7 Chairs. Selling all for $350. Cheap!!! olivia4016@aol.com

From Julian, 6/5/2009  12:08 PM

Susie, I'am interested in purchasing the armoire please contact me at youngtax@msn.com.

From susie, 5/17/2009  11:18 PM

I have a National Mt. Airy Louis Phillipe Armoire/Entertainment Center and a 3 drawer dresser w/hidden top 4th draw that I am interested in selling. The pieces are in excellant condition and the finish is dark cherry. These pieces are located in the San Diego area. Please contact me if you are interested. Thank you.

From Dave, 5/3/2009  5:51 PM

Greetings from Chapel Hill. I have been getting ready for a yard sale I'm having this weekend. Leather furniture is going to be included, but my beloved bedroom suite will not.
I have had it for about twenty five years. I have never seen the bed before or since except in a deleted and I already owned it by then. I am not good with specifics so I will tell you what I know then you can ask away. I can't remember what collection it came from but it was in the process of being discontinued when I ordered it. I ordered it because at the time I needed a huge bedroom suite for my new house. It was made by National Mt. Airy and I know it came in two finishes.It was made in the beidermier style. It was offered in a light finish and I ordered it in the alternative, a dark cherry mahogany.
I'm sure that those of you familiar with the company will know the bed. Whenever I have guests to the house who have never seen the bed the reaction is always one of two things. Guys usually just say "HOLY sh*t", everyone else just stands there to take it in, mouth ajar.
I am selling the king size four poster canopy bed, with the black cannonballs on the top. The dresser with nine drawers, three hidden and two nightstands with black marble tops
The set has wear needless to say, but nothing broken. The headboard to the bed if perfect, including the recessed lighting. The only problem is a area about 3" in diameter on the top of the dresser where the finish was work off when a cologne was knocked over long ago. The dresser has been in storage for about eight years when I downsized. If interested shoot me an email and if you need dimensions I will get them together this week. Thank you for you interest, Dave

From ioana, 5/1/2009  4:06 PM

I am looking for a night stand that look like one from attache pictures.
Thanks,
Ioana

2 attachments — Download all attachments   View all images
     IMG_0072_edited-1.jpg
159K   View   Download
     IMG_0073_edited-1.jpg
158K   View   Dow

From MARCI, 4/30/2009  10:34 AM

I have the following items in the cherry Vienna art deco collection:
* canopy bed (queen)
* sleigh bed (queen)
* 3 night stands (3 drawer)
* 2 mirrors
* dresser
* sideboard w/ mirror
* etagere w/light
* sofa table
* secretary
* 4 dining chairs

From Hoyt, 4/29/2009  4:09 PM

I have a National Mt Airy Secretary Desk. I ran across it on CL and I haven't seen another. Not that I'm selling but, does anyone know how much this desk would sell for today? It has the two doors and lighted shelf (?) on top and one lower drawer.

From Robert, 4/25/2009  6:28 AM

Mary Ann... Yes, it has the black orbs at the top of the posts. I can send you pix. I've found out more since then. It's one of only fifty ever made, back in the 60's or 70's. Solid maple with black lacquer accents. It's almost a ships captains bed. The posts look like masts, the canopy looks like a sail. The black orbs look like cannon balls. Contact me... bobtooce[AT]comcast[DOT]net.

From Karen, 4/17/2009  1:52 AM

SUZANNE we have two nightstands, the large nine drawer dresser with trifold mirror, and of course the Queen-size wood and metal bed. We could part with one of the nightstands. We live in Virginia.

From Jessica, 4/3/2009  5:51 PM

I have a light cherry desk with inset brass handles and brass hardware protecting the corners on all sides. One top drawer and two regular plus one file drawer on each side

From vaughn, 4/2/2009  12:29 AM

i have a mount airy three door with three drawer sideboard and the top has a sliding top that extends out to the left and extends out to the right the far left drawer has burned into it mt airy and the far right drawer has a brown felt liner with divider for silverware it is like a medium cherry tone from a distance it has two tones with the way the front three cabinet doors are moulded it has subtle vine carvings (in black) as accents. it is like country formal and a hint of shaker its style and tones would mix with most decors. i picked it up while on a job custmer was having a house sale. what is this thing worth. and please be honest dont be like every other antique dealer that says uh oh they dont bring much and then next week its in their window for a $1,000.00 dollars. i'm thinking of giving it to my my neice for a wedding gift and it would be nice to put some value on it.
ok thanks for your time. my e-mail address is vaugjam@comcast.net

From Al, 3/30/2009  1:47 PM

I will be selling a king size National Mt. Airy Louis Phillipe King Sleigh Bed, Armoire (shelves on both sides), double low boy dresser (hidden top drawer) and mirror on top in matte dark cherry finish. They are in good (not excellent) conditon, but no big dings/scratches. I live in Austin TX. Is there anyone on this forum interested in these items? Thanks.

From Eric, 3/26/2009  6:36 PM

I'm looking for a dark cherry Mt. Airy Louise Phillipe night stand. I'll buy two if necessary. I'm in the Los Angeles area and my email address is eric@ericsplaver.com -Thanks

From Tim D, 3/16/2009  2:42 PM

I FINALLY found a king size dark cherry bed. I had to buy a 4 drawer chest and an armoire/entertainment center. I will be selling the queen size bed, 4 draw dresser and armoire. All in good condition. The armoire is one that I haven't seen before. It has a slide out shelf, 3 drawers on the bottom left and a locking cabinet on the bottom right. Email me, I need to clear my house. timothy_devore@comcast.net. I can send pictures.

National mount airy, National Mt Airy, Louis Philippe

From Mia, 3/15/2009  1:47 PM

I have a National Mt Airy desk.
Very Art Deco in style. Tall, upright amoire style. Cherry? Large drawer on top,(2 pulls and black diamond pattern in the center of the drawer)then a pull down front with lock and key, with black diamond pattern again in front. Three more drawers(across)on the inside,3 arched "mail slots" above each drawer and 2 "secret" or hidden doors on either side of the archs. Two doors open below and houses 2 more large storage shelves.
Can e-mail you pics.

From kathie, 3/14/2009  3:32 PM

Seeking the Natl Mt Airy dark cherry Louis Philippe sleigh bed in queen. Anyone selling one?

From Michael, 3/7/2009  10:17 PM

I have a king size Mt Airy sliegh bed, dark cherry, perfect condition, will trade for same in a Queen size.
I am located in Spartanburg, SC

From Paul, 2/27/2009  12:37 PM

I have a king size Mt Airy sliegh bed, dark cherry, perfect condition, will tradt for same in a Queen size. I am in Minneapolis MN.

From Ron Morris, 2/27/2009  8:24 AM

I have some Mount Airy Desks and credenza's in Columbus Ohio...Please email me if interested

Ron Morris
RSFi Office Furniture
ron@rsfi.com

From Grace, 2/23/2009  6:33 PM

I am looking for 2 National Mt Airy (Vienna) maple nightstands. I could even go for the gentlemen's dressers. I have the king canopy bed and the large dresser. I would just like for once in my life to have a complete bedroom. PLEASE email if you have any info!! Thanks so much from NC gmkuelz@yahoo.co.uk

From Jeff, 2/17/2009  3:25 PM

We have a National Mt. Airy cherry wood queen anne style dining room table w/ 6 chairs (two arm chairs). and two leafs with a china cabinet. Purchased in 1986-87. Im very good condition. we also have custom table pads. We live in Kansas City. MO. Anyone interested.

From Suzanne, 2/14/2009  1:30 PM

I bought a National Mount Airy bedroom set back in 1994 and am looking to add another night stand and chest of drawers. I don't know the style number or name but it has a french provencial look to it , light in color with a little bit of white rub finish. The bed frame is both metal and wood and the night stand has three drawers

From Darla, 1/18/2009  11:40 PM

I am looking for the maple wood with black inserts (vienna) from mt. airy furniture, in a King bed and night stand. If anyone sees anything out there for sale please let me know, Barnes8384@yahoo.com Thanks

From Angela, 1/18/2009  10:14 AM

Does anyone have a night stand - to match the louise philippe collection. Not the dark cherry but the lighter, I think it was bassett?

From Chuck, 12/31/2008  1:01 PM

I have a dark cherry national mt airy louis philippe sleigh bed in queen size and I am looking for a King. I am willing to trade, or purchase. Please contact me if you are interested. Thank you. Chuck

From Mary, 12/30/2008  11:55 PM

I am looking for a National Mount Airy king size bed in the Louis Philippe collection in dark cherry (any style). Thank you.
Mary
(in N.C.)

From Julian Young, 12/26/2008  2:43 PM

Looking for National Mt. Airy (Louis Philippe) bedroom furniture: dark cherry-lingerie chest, Armoire/wardrobe/entertainment center (armoire comes in three different types)
Julian (Please give email & photos if possilble-thanks)

From Brenda, 12/15/2008  5:06 PM

Elizabeth,
I still have the above furniture listed on 11-18 are you interested?

From elizabeth, 12/14/2008  12:56 AM

looking for furniture (bedroom)

From Darla, 12/6/2008  8:48 PM

I am looking for a King bed (preferably sleigh) to go with the Mt.Airy Beiter Meier collection, maple with the black diamond insets and trim. It was purchased over 22 years ago in Denver. I cant find the name of the furniture, does anyone know what I am describing?

From Joyce, 12/3/2008  8:05 PM

I am trying to find the value of my Mt Airy Executive desk 64X30X30 dark cherry excellent condition. If you can help me please reply.

Thank you.

From Mary Ann, 11/23/2008  1:28 AM

Robert, I saw a king-size canopy bed by the same company on consignment. There was also a wide dresser with mirror in that light maple finish, too. Does yours have the black orbs at the top of the canopy posts?   

From Karen, 11/21/2008  9:44 AM

Brenda, I'm so sorry, can you email them again please? I didnt recognize your name and deleted the pics like a dufus. Sorry.

From Karen, 11/19/2008  8:15 AM

Brenda, can you email me pics of your furniture to alexa2_@hotmail.com please?

From Brenda Siegel, 11/18/2008  10:53 PM

Hello,
I have some National Mt. Airy bedroom furniture-a dresser 69" wide 20"depth. Also a Armoire- 63" wide-81" tall and 22" depth; and a side table that is 17"wide and 28"tall. I am not sure of the wood, but it has a french-country feel. I bought it in NC about 14 years ago. I want to sell asap.

From Ann, 11/17/2008  11:57 PM

Hi!
I am looking for Louis Philippe king or queen sleigh bed by Hooker furniture in dark cherry. also, any matching dressers too. thanks!

From Karen, 11/17/2008  1:11 PM

I am looking for a dresser for the Ntl Mt Airy sleigh bed collection, cherry. Anyone have one to sell?

From Tim D, 11/7/2008  9:01 AM

Hi, I'm still looking for that king size dark cherry sleigh bed. Please let me know if you see one or have one. Thank you. timothy_devore@comcast.net

From Trisha, 11/3/2008  6:43 PM

Tim,

Could you please send a picture and dimensions?

Thanks,
Trisha

From tim, 11/3/2008  6:40 PM

i have a old DRESSER FOUR DRAWERS HIGH WITH TWO ON TOP THE DRAWERS AER GRADUATED INTERESTED ?

From Trisha, 10/14/2008  10:23 AM

Hello,

Please send pictures and prices.

Thanks,
Trisha

From Megan, 10/14/2008  8:59 AM

I have the Dark Cheery Armor, 5-Drawer High Boy and 6-Drawer (3 on each side) Low Boy Dresser, with cutsom cut glass top for sale. Both the High boy and Low oy have hidden drawers. All are in excellent contition. I can send pictures. The Furniture is located in Minneapolis, MN.

From Alyce, 9/22/2008  8:08 AM

Can you help me out please?I have a bedroom suite made of solid cherry bassett can you tell me how I can find out what its worth

From Tim D, 7/22/2008  10:27 AM

National Mount Airy Armoire in Greensboro Craigslist

Vienna dining room in Chicago

From Debbie, 7/6/2008  12:11 AM

Hi All,

I also have a cherry National Mt. Airy secretary desk it has been painted and in great condition. Does anyone know what it's worth is?

thanks

Debbie

From Robert, 6/3/2008  5:00 PM

Robin,

Could you send me a photo(s) of the armoire, please?

bobtooce@comcast.net

From Robin, 5/27/2008  1:11 PM

I have an Louis Phillipe armoir by Mt. Airy. I am located in San Francisco Bay Area. Dimensions 75" tall x 36" wide by 22" deep. Can email photos if interested.

From Robert, 5/20/2008  12:49 PM

I have a queen size canopy bed by Mt. Airy of North Carolina, maple with black lacquer accents. I would call the style deco or moderne. If you'd like to see a photo, e-mail me;

bobtooce@comcast.net

From Trisha, 4/2/2008  1:07 PM

Craigslist ad for king size bed: chicago?
email this posting to a friend chicago craigslist > west chicagoland > furniture
please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist
Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
National Mt. Airy Louis Phillipe King Sleigh Bed & Matching Dresser - $1000

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------
Reply to: sale-623057076@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-03-29, 12:54PM CDT

King sleigh bed & matching dresser in very good condition. Cherry finish. Box spring and mattress not included. Both items orginally sold for $2,900.00. Pick-up only.

From Tim D, 3/8/2008  2:49 PM

I am looking for a king size dark cherry louis philippe sleigh bed. The queen size is getting small...

From Dottie, 2/7/2008  5:53 PM

If you are still looking for National Mt. Airy Desk, please let me know as I have executive style desk (64"x30"x30"), which is for sale. Digitals are available.

From Jodi, 1/23/2008  7:41 PM

Edwina,

Hello from Montana....I also have a National Mt. Airy secretary desk but without the center cubby and would like to find the value of it. And would also love to see a picture of yours if you wouldn't mind sending one.

From Trisha, 1/21/2008  11:13 PM

Edwina,

Unfortunately I already have secretary -- but yours is lovely. Thank you for responding.

Trisha

From Edwina, 1/21/2008  7:10 PM

Sorry - me again. Hit the reply too soon. I have digital photographs if you have an email to which I can send them.

From Edwina, 1/21/2008  7:09 PM

I have an National Mt. Airy secretary desk. It was my grandmother's. It's in great condition, in dark cherry. The interior center cubby has a light (plug cord comes out the back) that is functioning.

I would like to sell. Are you interested?