Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Mecklenburg Collection by Sumter Cabinet Company

I am looking for a night stand that is part of the Mecklenburg Collection by Sumter Cabinet Company. It is the 4400 series. I understand it is a discontinued collection. Does anyone know where I can find this piece or what would make a close match to this collection? Thank you. Bette

Posted By Bette, 10/15/2007

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From skirby, 9/27/2014  9:01 PM

we are selling our queen size mecklenburg bed along with the mirrored armoire  email if interested sakirby@lexrich5.org 

From Ted Behm, 7/29/2013  10:40 AM

I am also looking for a night stand and King bed for the Mecklenburg Collection.

Thanks!

tedbehm@gmail.com

From tammy37655, 6/5/2013  9:14 AM

I am also looking for a king size bed in mecklenburg collection. I have all the other peices with a queen bed. I really need the king size bed.

From lathamdrj, 11/7/2011  9:40 AM

Bette,
If you still have the double dresser and landscape mirror I would be interested in seeing a picture if possible. You can email me at lathamdrj@msn.com I have been looking for a double dresser for my set.
thanks,
Dave

From tamiferris, 11/1/2011  1:18 PM

Bette do you have a Mecklenburg dresser or chest of drawers?

From Bette, 7/6/2011  10:41 AM

I am selling a Sumter Double dresser( 4458) With Landscape mirror(4440). They are both in great condition. We no longer need. And they are both in storage
Thanks.

From Paula, 2/12/2011  8:33 PM

I am looking for the vertical mirror. I have the complete bedroom set but never purchased the mirror and desparately want one. Please contact me if you know of where I can find one. paula_register@yahoo.com

Thanks!

From Natosha, 12/27/2010  5:47 PM

I am interested in finding a the dresser, chest of drawers and anyother pieces to the Mecklenburg set. Will travel to pick up.

From Janet, 11/15/2010  10:16 PM

I am interested in the tall chest of drawers or the armoire. Please email me if you have either still available. Thanks!

From Karen Evans, 11/13/2010  3:36 PM

I have a Mecklenburg bedroom set by Sumter. I need to sell the queen sized headboard, footboard and rails. It is beautiful, but we need a king size bed now. It reminds me of pictures I've seen of the Lincoln bed in the White House. The headboard is tall with two posts on either end. It is in excellent condition. Contact me at karenevans915@yahoo.com and put Mecklenburg bed in the title. I can send pictures on request.

From Carolynn, 11/13/2010  9:44 AM

I am looking for a second nightstand and a chest of drawers or dresser to match my Mecklenburg bed, nightstand and armoire.

From Pat, 10/23/2010  2:26 PM

Lisa,
Can you use the armoire for a TV? What state do you live in?

From Lisa, 10/14/2010  10:14 AM

Joan, I too would like to know what state you are in. We have all the pieces you have (had) but want to sell the armoire and get another chest. lisa@simon.org

From joe, 10/3/2010  9:55 PM

Joan, what state do you live in? feel free to email me at jspernc1@yahoo.com

From joan, 9/12/2010  2:30 PM

I have a Mecklenburg bedroom set for sale. Set includes dresser with mirror, chest of drawers, armoire, and night stand. I think the bed is also Mecklenburg can't say for sure. It is part of my cousins estate.

From Kasey Davis, 8/2/2009  11:14 PM

I'm searching for Mecklenberg night stands. Help!

From Nicole, 1/4/2009  9:22 AM

I am searching for a LONG DOUBLE DRESSER for our bedroom from the Mecklenburg Collection by Sumter. I live in Toronto Canada. Any help would be great!

From Debbie, 8/25/2008  3:04 PM

I have several parts of the Mecklenburg Collection in my bedroom. I need a chest or drawers or a dresser. Any still out there??

From Shaun, 4/28/2008  11:48 PM

I"m a sumter dealer in Tupelo, Mississippi.
I still have a Sumter Mecklinburg Table with 6 chairs, a buffet, still on our showroom floor,,they must be sold together.

I also have a poster bed (queen), night stand, and armoir out of that same group for sale.

Items are pick up only, no shipping as I dont have the boxes anymore.

I may can do special orders from catalog and can ship fedex freight, if anyone is interested.

I even have a USA made "lodge" suite by Bassett left over,,,And a Hooker European Court suite as well. NICE.

contact shawn, kirionkane@hotmail.com for details.
4/28/08

From Jennifer Wilburn, 3/30/2008  6:07 PM

I am looking to buy additional dining chairs (Mecklenburg) made by Sumter Cabinet Company about 8-10 years ago -- carved back style -- or anyone to sell just chairs of their set?? THANKS!! Please share any leads you have! THANKS.

From kim gardner, 2/26/2008  3:51 PM

I have the Mecklenburg dining room table with 4 chairs. It's the 4400 series. I need to sell them because we are moving to a house that we don't need a formal dining table. Any ideas how much it would be worth?

From Laura Nunnelee, 1/16/2008  12:00 PM

If you find this, please let me know. I would like to get the high dresser. I should have bought it when I had the chance, but I had bought the other pieces and felt that I didn't need the chest. Now I'd like to get it.

I'll keep looking too.

Thank you,
Laura Nunnelee