Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login

LOOKING FOR LINK TAYLOR FOR A CLIENT

Posted By Stacy Winchester, 2/18/2004

Login to Reply to this Topic

Hi Russ, I have a customer who is looking for Link-Taylor furniture to go with a collection she already has. Do you know of any retailers that I could recommend to her in the Va. Hampton Roads/ Northern Va area? Thank you, Stacy Winchester Willis Furniture Virginia Beach

Replies

From Miss.Jayne, 3/16/2012  3:01 AM

Hello,
 I have a colonial pine Link Taylor bedroom set including a wardrobe, 7' long dresser topped with a back-lit mirrored shelving display unit and a bedside table. Please email me if you would like photos or more info felony.jayne@yahoo.com

From Stacy Winchester, 8/15/2011  11:35 AM

I have 4 pieces of a Link Taylor solid Colonial Pine bedroom set for sale....It includes two nightstands, dresser with mirror and airmoire for sale. I live about 45 min south of Richmond, VA. Message me at Rebecca_Millirons@colonialhts.net if you are interested.

From Stacy Winchester, 7/16/2011  7:45 PM

I have a Link Taylor sign, 5 drawer chest stamp 1801, for sale if you are interested email me at gcurves@gmail.com.

From Stacy Winchester, 7/11/2011  8:39 PM

Feel free to email me if you would like pictures, are interested in buying this piece or have more information.

Livinlrge@gmail.com

From Stacy Winchester, 7/11/2011  8:36 PM

I have a beautiful Link Taylor triple dressor with matching mirror stamped number 229. Model number: 5505-6 and mirror 5500-3-6. I am trying to find more nformation about it. The mirror is stamped july 26 1966.

Can anyone help? This is for sale as well.

Thanks

From Stacy Winchester, 7/11/2011  11:08 AM

I have a Link-Taylor Pine Corner Hutch For Sale. It was distributed by Sibley, Lindsay & Cure Co. in Rochester NY and is now located in Port St. Lucie, FL. It has it's original dark finish, 3 open shelves, 1 pull drawer, a closed cabinet area at the base with 2 doors and 1 shelf inside that splits the storage area. It is sold wood and in excellent condition. I estimate this piece to be a late 1950's or early 1960's piece. If you have any questions and would like pictures, please email me at nanas.closet@yahoo.com

From Stacy Winchester, 7/7/2011  1:12 PM

The bed in the post above is not a twin it is a full, sorry about that

From Stacy Winchester, 7/7/2011  12:55 PM

I have a 5 piece Link Taylor bedroom set for sell. It is a Treasure House design in solid Cherry perfect condition. We have 2 night stands, 1 long dresser with mirror, 1 tall dresser with 2 levels, and a twin bed with 4 carved posts. If you have any questions or would like pictures please e-mail andidawg82@yahoo.com.

From Stacy Winchester, 6/24/2011  3:29 PM

Hi board. I saw someone was looking for a Link and Taylor Mahogony bedroom set. I have a Link & Taylor set from about 1957 that i am looking to sell. It was my parents and i am cleaning the house out now. The set includes 2 night stands, wall mirror, mens and womans dresser, front headboard and bed frame. I noticed that inside one of the night stand drawers it was numbered and mentioned the Mahogony Society.

The bedroom set considering its age is in good shape. There is signs of normal wear but i think the majority of it is the pieces need a good cleaning. Its all original and all there. Please feel free to contact me by email or phone.

Have a great day!

Anthony Liberto
LandLiner@aol.com
609-315-5831

From Chris, 5/14/2011  11:38 PM

I have a Link Taylor mahogany triple dresser with beveled mirror and matching full size bed complete with headboard, footboard and rails. In excellent condition. If you live in Central California Email me because it way to heavy to mail.
There is a number on the back marked 1702 on dresser. This is very retro, late 1950's or early 60's style.
Email me for pics.

Login to Reply to this Topic

• advertisement
    Tupelo 2014 side furninfo
  • advertisement
    Nourison0614 vegas
  • advertisement
    dormeo0714
  • advertisement
    Technogel 0714
  • adverisement
    Tidewater 0714