Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

willett bedroom suite for sale

I have a cherry Willett bedroom suite for sale. I have a full bed, dresser, and chest of drawers. Excellent condition. $1500 931-759-6583

Posted By Keith, 8/10/2007

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Keith, 8/12/2011  10:55 PM

Looking for a cherry Willett Secretary with the glass door top or possibly a cherry corner cabinet (something tall and about 36-48 " wide.) I am not interested in the buffet with the open hutch or the buffet with the glass door top that can go on the buffet.    Would like it to have the rope twist on it if possible. No Maple just cherry. Thanks

502-592-7894

From Keith, 7/22/2011  11:20 AM

Hi,
I am looking for Willett Wildwood rope twist cherry bedroom pieces - particularly nightstands and dressers.   Please let me know if you have anything for sale, if you can ship (to Rchester NY) and price.
Thank you.
Sue Knauer
585 230-3720

From Keith, 7/15/2011  1:03 PM

I have a Cherry Willett Trans East table I'd like to sell. I think its a nightstand as it doesn't look like the side table or end table pictures I've seen. Anyone interested I can send pictures, please email me @ twin_fawn_acres @ yahoo.com

From Keith, 7/5/2011  10:54 PM

I have a Willett Wildwood Cherry Dining Room set that includes table, 6 chairs and buffet for sale. It is in good condition and has the famous "rope motif" trim. I also have a Willett Cherry Bedroom set that includes head and footboard, long dresser with mirror and tall dresser for sale. Excellent condition.

From Keith, 6/25/2011  12:07 PM

I am looking for Willett Trans East collection pieces. I would prefer to see pictures of furniture is available.

From Susan, 6/21/2011  10:36 AM

I have a Willett transitional Swing bed headboard. Item 522 6/6 in the pamphet that I found with it. Does anyone know anything about it? It looks like it is designed so that two twin beds can be attached and either placed together - as in a king bed - or at angles to each other.

From Lisa, 6/14/2011  6:17 PM

I have a willet wildwood cherry bedroom set for sale, rope motif, including highboy, long dresser, full sized bed, side table and mirror. It was purchased in the '50's. In excellent condition, original finish. Detroit metro area.

From Tammy Kincaid, 6/8/2011  7:03 PM

For sale in South Florida; Dining room with 6 chairs; Rope motif in cherry; Original finish with leaves and table pad; Good condition.

From Troy, 5/7/2011  9:55 AM

fyi-email tbrooster@yahoo.com

From Troy, 5/7/2011  9:32 AM

Looking for Maple or Cherry bedroom set.

From Andrew, 4/20/2011  10:27 PM

I have a dining table from 1040's and six chairs in excellant condition from consider h willett inc of Louisville, Kentucky. I want to sell them for right offer, any one interested? I live in south florida, photos available

From Vera O, 4/11/2011  11:59 AM

Patty K I would be interested in pictures of your Trans East piece. My email is krishfish@sc.rr.com. Where are you located?

From Patty K, 4/6/2011  6:20 PM

I have a Willett Trans East piece in good condition - some slight nicks on some corners - it reads Cherry Wood on the underside, though the color is more of a creamy color. Beautiful piece with Asian style influence. It is a chest with two doors that open to each side. Would be happy to send photos if interested.   

From Anne O., 3/25/2011  8:19 PM

Looking to sell my Willett Cherry dining room set. I think it's from the Wildwood collection. Includes a drop leaf table with pedestal type legs with extra leaves and pads. The buffet (with hutch) has a three doors at the bottom with one big drawer and two smaller drawers. Very good condition.
Three roseback chairs have been recovered and are in not as good shape as the table and cabinet- the fourth chair was damaged and yet to be repaired.
I live in Brooklyn, NY and would love any information on where I can sell these pieces.

From Pete G, 3/20/2011  8:00 AM

Willett Cherry Furniture 1950's
Dining Table w/leaf & pads
5 chairs (1 captain)
china cabinet(glass front)
coffee table (glass top)
2 end tables
1 corner table

family owned since purchase
all original great condition
$2,000.00
Cinti, Ohio

From Cindy S., 3/19/2011  5:52 PM

Pete, I can't find your page on this site, but I am looking for a 3-drawer transitional nightstand in cherry wood. Please e-mail photos if you have a nightstand for sale.
Cindy S.

From Pete G., 3/19/2011  5:37 PM

James, I have Willett Cherry Furniture for sale i was told it is Trans. Style, my furniture is on this site under pete g
Thanks

From kat, 3/18/2011  10:14 PM

I have a lovely piece of Willett furniture. This is a long bureau of drawers w/brass knobs and a matching but unattached piece,which can rest on top or alone. It is an open china hutch or plate display w/3 shelves. The marking and numbers read 43 of 505, solid transitional cherry. I cannot find any piece that is similar. Any info is helpful, as w/ reluctance I am selling this lovely piece.
Thx, kat

From Pete G., 3/17/2011  7:52 PM

I have Willett Trans Cherry furniture not sure if it Trans East is there a difference in style?

From James Strawder, 3/15/2011  8:56 PM

I am looking for furniture from the Willett Furniture Trans East collection.

From Jim Hays, 3/7/2011  7:37 PM

I'm looking for a Willett (Lancaster County) maple bench or two chairs that goes with the drop leaf dining table. Evansville IN

From Ashley, 2/27/2011  3:22 PM

I am in need of a Willett Wildwood Cherry "rope motif" chest of drawers!

From mary, 2/23/2011  11:58 AM

I am in need of a maple night stand for 1950 traditional bedroom suite does anyone have one???

From Karrfalt, 2/23/2011  10:19 AM

I have a Willett Cherry dining table and 4 chairs for sale. Stamped "countryside" under table. Located in Indianapolis/Louisville. 317-590-8783

From Sally, 2/22/2011  12:33 AM

Hi,
I have a Willett dining set with hutch and buffet. Not sure where to get info in order to sell. I have pics and would like to sell soon. Any help would be greatly appreciate.
Thank you

From Carolann, 2/20/2011  11:10 PM

I recently received and end table from my uncle. It has the "trans-east Willett" logo under the drawer. It info on it out there?
Thanks!

From Susan, 2/14/2011  11:37 PM

Happy to have found this website. I have a Willett Lancaster County maple hutch and drop leaf table with 2 leaves, 6 chairs and a deacons bench. I have listed the pieces separately on Craigslist, but need some advise about a fair price. Could anyone help or direct me to a site where I could get suggestions? I am in Arizona. Thanks!

From Jan, 2/3/2011  5:51 PM

I have a Willett wildwood cherry dresser with oval mirror and two samll drawers on top that I am interested in selling. It is good condition with a couple of water rings on the top.

From Lee, 1/30/2011  11:06 AM

Ron, I am interested in your set. Can you email me directly at lmh@jenkinsfenstermaker.com with additional details if you remain interested in selling your bedroom set. Thank you, Lee

From Constance, 1/27/2011  10:13 PM

I have a midcentury Willett solid transitional cherry buffet in good condition. Contact michaelslipp@msn.com if you would like photos or more information.

From John, 1/16/2011  1:30 PM

My father recently passed away. He had a Willet bedroom suite in a guest bedroom that were handed down to him from his parents following their passing. It was most likely purchased in the 1940's. This is a Willet Wild Wood Cherry Rope Twist bedroom suite that was purchased at Kunzelmann's Esser Co., in Milwaukee, WI.

This includes two twin beds, one night stand table with drawers, a chest of drawers with mirror and a tall chest of drawers.    I would consider the furniture to be in very good condition, though the nightstand does need some repair. I will be getting pictures together in the next couple of weeks.

My e mail address is jrg234@aol.com

From K.Bey, 1/12/2011  8:14 PM

We just bought a house and it came with a large Willet china cabinet and a really nice bed room dresser w/ mirror. We love the dresser but want to sell the China cabinetmaybe the dresser for the right price. We've seen several other Willet China cabinets online that are about the same size and make as ours & the price range was $2500 to $8000. We are now in the process of sending pics to Barry Godall for his opinion. If anyone is has any more info on Willet furniture or is intersested in the China cabinet email me at rasahir@gmail.com & I'll send pics

From Eddie Sotto, 1/10/2011  12:15 AM

I believe they are transitional. eddiesotto@gmail.com

From Eddie Sotto, 1/10/2011  12:08 AM

i have 2 nightstands and 2 dressers. very mid century in cherry. can send images.

From Kirk, 1/8/2011  8:52 AM

Ron, do you still have for sale the Willett Wildwood Cherry bedroom set with the king size bed? You can contact me at kirkpattonwoosley@yahoo.com.   

From Hannah, 12/16/2010  1:11 AM

I am looking for one Willett Wildwood Cherry night stand that is rope motif and has two drawers. I live in Idaho.

From Chris, 12/14/2010  11:44 AM

I am looking for night stand(s) to match my Willett transitional (Danish Modern legs) bedroom set. My set needs refinishing so, I'd prefer to purchase a night stand(s) and/or bachelors chest that needs refinishing also. I'm in the north Chicago area. I want to spend no more than $100 per item.

From John Kooiker, 12/10/2010  10:55 PM

I have a Willet oval shaped dark cherry wood dinning room table with two leaves. There are 4 chairs- 2 captain chairs and 2 straight back chairs. It was purchased and by my parents in Louisville KY in the early 50's. I believe it is called non traditional, not really sure. The table and chair have straight legs. It is not in the best shape- but still nice. I would like 500 dollars for all.

From Valarie, 12/5/2010  8:05 PM

I am looking for a Trans East (I think) dining table. I believe it comes with up to 4 leaves and is cherry. I am in Florida, but am searching for my son in Texas. Anyone had any luck having any Willett pieces refinished? I can be reached at v_sandford@hotmail.com. Thanks.

From Nancy, 12/3/2010  1:03 PM

We have several pieces of Willett Cherry Furniture. All pieces are twisted rope style. We have a drop leaf dining room table with 6 chairs and 3 leaves. We have (full size) four poster bed with canapy, 2 dressers, 2 end tables. Excellent condition. We are in Minneapolis area. Can anyone give me an idea of the value?

From Ron, 11/25/2010  10:14 AM

I have a beautiful old Willett Wildwood Cherry "rope motif" bedroom set for sale. It is a full set with king size bed, headboard with base (including Orthopedic Posture-Ease king mattress and 2 piece box spings), 9 drawer dresser with mirror, 6 drawer high chest with separate 2 drawer piece on top with oval mirror and two 2 drawer night stands with back and side splashes. All pieces feature the twisted rope down front corners. Excellent original finish and condition with very slight "character" marks from years of use.I would hesitate to break up such nice set, but would consider. Location is about 30 miles north of Breezewood on the PA Turnpike or 50 miles south of State College. e-mail if you'd like more...Thanks..Ron Oh, Happy Thanksgiving   

From Mary Brown, 11/21/2010  11:46 PM

oops.... my reply should have been that I have a beautiful set of Willett Wildwood rope twist twin beds in lovely condition which I am interested in selling for $975. I am located in NW Georgia and can be reached at brow6299@bellsouth.net

From mary brown, 11/21/2010  4:40 PM

I have a beautiful set of Willett Wildwood rope twist beds in lovely condition. Georgia

From Guest, 11/15/2010  5:09 PM

Gary,
Contact Barry Goodall at goodall Antiques, louisville, KY he knows all about willett furniture.

From Gary Kendall, 11/12/2010  3:02 PM

I have a Willett Wildwood Cherry 4 pc. bedroom suite with rope twist on all. It includes a full bed with headboard & foot board, 2 drawer nightstand,6 drawer dresser & a 6 drawer dresser with 2 sm. jewelry or lamp box drawers on top with oval mirror. Has normal wear for it's age & never been refinished. Overall very good condition. Does anyone know what this might be worth?
appycatcher@hotmail.com or 812-801-5103
        Gary Kendall

From Becky, 11/10/2010  8:12 AM

Looking for Willett rope twist cherry twin beds. Kentucky

From Susan, 11/1/2010  11:26 AM

I have a full-size Willett Transitional cherry bed for sale. Very good condition. I am in Iowa. 319-341-8038

From Vera, 10/7/2010  12:21 PM

I am interested in a Willett bedroom set in the Transitional line or the Trans East Line. I live in South Carolina.

From debbie, 10/4/2010  10:30 AM

I have Willett Wildwood cherry rope bedroom set for sale $1200. in pasa/tx. Family treasure fullbed,side table,tall dresser w mirrow2 drawer piece. 713-459-4507

From Tim, 10/2/2010  5:31 PM

Now on eBay: Willett Solid transitional cherry wood dresser and buffet. Just search "willett solid transitional" at eBaydotcom
Thanks,
Tim

From Kim, 9/28/2010  5:55 PM

I have a Willett bedroom suite - Maple, transitional. The finish is not original. I remember as a kid the finish being gummy and you could scratch if off with your fingernails. I have a head board and foot board for a full size mattress, tall dresser, long dresser & mirror, and one night stand. The furniture is clearly stamped Willett. I have pictures if you're interested. I live in Arizona.

From pete g, 9/27/2010  2:19 PM

I have Trans. CHERRY WILLETT furniture for sale,

drop leaf table w/leaf( leaf still still in orig. box)
5 chairs (1 captain chair )
china hutch
coffee table w/ glass top
2 end tables
1 corner table

All purchased together in 1950's
All in excellent condition
Been in family sinced purchased

$3000.00 for all
located in cinti, ohio

From CAROL A., 9/23/2010  5:14 PM

have a Willett Wildwood cherry rope twist chest of drawers for sale...live in Watertown Wi. Approx 100 miles from Chicago...Will send pix. email carolc37@yahoo.com

From CAROL A., 9/23/2010  5:06 PM

I have a Willett Wildwood cherry rope twist chest of drawers for sale...live in Watertown Wi. Approx 100 miles from Chicago...Will send pix.

From BJ, 9/20/2010  1:56 PM

I am looking for a Willett Wildwood cherry (rope twist) chest of drawers. I live in Indianapolis. Does anyone have one for sale within 200 miles of here?

From Ann, 9/10/2010  10:17 PM

Hello,

I have a Willett Tall dresser that is made of American black walnut. Most of the pieces that I have read about have been made of cherry or maple. I would love to have any information about the American black walnut pieces.

From Jody, 9/5/2010  3:05 AM

I have a one owner Willett cherry Transitional complete Bedroom suite for sale including a full size bed, a tall dresser, a wide dresser w/large mirror plus three side tables (all side tables are Transitional, just slightly different from each other. All pieces are in excellent condition. Iam located in Memphis, Tennessee. Please call or e-mail me for more information: (901) 828-3763 or jl.driver@hotmail.com

Jody

From Susan, 9/2/2010  10:46 AM

I am looking for any Willett maple bedroom pieces...please call if you have any available. 4234732903

From Cindy, 8/25/2010  8:56 PM

I have Willett Wildwood cherry drop leaf table with rope legs and 8 roseback chairs (1 arm chair and 7 side chairs)with needlepoint seats. Also rope motif buffet. All in good condition. Was grandmother's - only selling because have downsized and no longer have formal dining room. Located in North Carolina.

From Anita, 8/22/2010  9:31 AM

I have the dresser with the mirror with original finish. It is on the Eastern shore of MD. If you email me I will send you a picture. I don't know how to post one here.

From mark, 8/19/2010  8:13 AM

In need of a Willett Wildwood Cherry tall dresser/chest of drawers. Needs to be in very good condition.

From ginger brewsaugh, 8/16/2010  12:22 PM

I have two Willet head and footboard sets for twin beds. I've used the two headboards for a day bed in the guest room. Looks great! Id like $250/ea set or both for $450. I am in So Cal.

From Bernadette, 8/1/2010  10:44 PM

I am looking for at least 6 Willet chairs and a corner cupboard. Please email me with pics and asking price.

From Derek, 7/29/2010  12:24 PM

I have a Willett wildwood cherry dresser with mirror and pair of nightstands for sale in very good original condition.I'm in Cincinnati call for more info. Derek 513-821-1497

From Jill, 7/24/2010  11:36 AM

I have a Willett mirror. It has a pull-out drawer and rounded feet on the bottom. One of the feet is missing and the top needs a little refinishing. It is solid maple. Number 102 0f 715. I would like to sell it and wanted to see if anyone is interested in it.

From Tim C, 7/19/2010  10:08 PM

Anita, where are you located and do you have any pictures of your dresser?

From Anita, 7/19/2010  5:10 PM

I have a Willett rope cherrywood dresser with a mirror with original finish, in good/fair shape. I would like $400.

From Tim C, 7/7/2010  9:57 PM

Julie,
Can you send me some pictures of your bedroom set? Also, what you would like for it. Thanks

From julie, 6/1/2010  8:16 PM

Oh! Forgot , the mirror that goes over the long dresser.

From Julie, 6/1/2010  8:15 PM

I have a complete set of Transional bedroom set from my parents. Head board, tall dresser, long dresser, two side bed tables. Is anyone interested ? I live in Hilton Head SC

Thanks!

From Alicia, 5/24/2010  7:27 PM

I need a Willet Wildwood Cherry (rope motif) two drawer nightstand. Does anyone have one available?

From LaNette, 5/18/2010  5:34 PM

Hi: I have a Willett Wildwood drop-leaf dining table in excellent condition as well as 6 rush-bottom ladderback chairs also in great condition. Am considering selling them. There is also a china hutch, but I don't think it is Willett. My mom always said it was mahogany and the dining suite is cherry. But probably would sell it as well. Just unsure of what to ask for it at this point in time. I'm checking with antique dealers in my area to get that information. I am in Alabama, suburb of Huntsville.

From Bob, 5/10/2010  10:32 AM

Is this ad still for real?

From Margie, 4/3/2010  4:49 PM

I have a Willett table and chairs(cherry wood with black leather backs and seats) and am looking for more chairs to match. Please describe items and send pictures to: margie1960@gmail.com.
Thanks

From Mike Fuenfer, 3/16/2010  8:47 PM

Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for any and all Willett cherry furniture to furnish a house. Please describe items and send pictures to mfuenfer@aol.com.
Thanks

From Tim, 3/10/2010  10:58 PM

joanne,
What condition is your bedroom suite in?
I'm in KY and might be interested in it. Do you have pictures of it?

From Anna, 3/1/2010  10:55 AM

Hi Joanne. I am interested in purchasing a Willet bedroom set. Do you have pictures you could send?

From Joyce, 2/25/2010  2:28 PM

I have a Willett dining room table for sale that has one leaf in ecellent condition.

I also have two Willett chairs that have always been used with the table, but have been told they are actually bedroom chairs.

I live in Minneapolis, MN

From Joan, 1/30/2010  9:57 PM

Hi Betty...we're in southern California. We have a cherry transitional dining room table with 2 leaves, six chairs and the table pads.

From Lili, 1/20/2010  9:02 PM

Hi Betty~ I'm in FL and I still have a Willett Wildwood Cherry bedroom suite. (rope motif) Full BED (headboard, footboard, side rails); NIGHTSTAND with 2 drawers; 9-drawer DRESSER; mirror; VANITY with mirror; vanity BENCH with needlepoint seat. I am willing to separate/or not & take best offers. =) Lili 239.340.9185

From joanne, 1/12/2010  4:50 PM

I have a Willett Wildwood Cherry bedroom set: Full bed with headboard, footboard, side rails, 3 slats, 6 drawer dresser, 9 drawer dresser and mirror, and 1 nightstand with 2 drawers. Dressers have glass tops. it was my great aunt's. I am not sure what to price, can anyone help me? It has the side rope motif. We live near Kalamazoo, mi.
Joanne   269-290-2002

From Betty, 1/9/2010  2:20 PM

I would like to hear from people who have Willett cherry {rope}{urn back} furniture for sale.Dining chairs,table etc.What do you have?
   Thanks,Betty

From Lili, 1/3/2010  11:48 PM

I have a Willett Wildwood (rope motif)cherry bedroom set: full bed, nightstand, vanity with mirror & needlepoint bench, 9-drawer dresser with mirror   Call 239.340.9185

From keith, 12/27/2009  9:51 PM

I have a Willett cherry bedroom suite for sale. $1500
If intrested, give me a call. 931-759-6583

From Cathy, 10/13/2009  11:40 PM

I am looking for a Willett Wildwood nightstand and a full bed frame. Does anyone have these pieces?

From keith, 8/10/2009  6:41 PM

I still have the Willett cherry bedroom suite for sale. Anyone interested please call me at 931-759-6583.

From Nita, 8/14/2008  8:13 AM

I am looking for 1 nightstand with the spiraled legs, 2 drawersand a small backsplash, just as Mike was in January. Do you still have pieces?

Thanks,
Nita

From Susan, 7/17/2008  10:35 AM

Hi! Your posting is from almost a year ago, but I am wondering if your Willett bedroom furniture is still for sale?

From Keith, 1/12/2008  10:18 PM

Mike,

Would you be interested in the entire suite listed above?

From Michael, 1/12/2008  8:31 PM

I am looking for one nightstand. It has spiraled legs, 2 drwers and small backsplash. Pictures would be great.

Please let me know

Regards, Mike

From dixie senecal, 1/5/2008  11:33 PM

I have two bedside tables-Willett Wildwood cherry that are in excellent shape.Are you interested?

From anne harrison, 8/22/2007  7:55 PM

I am wondering if you know what group of Willett your furniture belongs to.
I am looking for Willett bedroom furniture from the Transitional collection.
If this happens to be the group would you have please email me at harrison@ntd.net

Thanks
Annie