Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login

"Chez Michelle" by Henry Link (Lexington)

Posted By celi, 5/18/2007

Login to Reply to this Topic

Trying to find and buy the Queen size French Quarter bed, which includes the headboard, footboard, siderails, and slats. The "French Quarter" style is from the bedroom group "Chez Michelle" by Henry Link" (Lexington). It is made of wormey maples and cherry veneers (cherry finish).

Any info where I can locate this bed to buy would be most appreciated. THANKS!!!!!

Replies

From jtaylor, 6/12/2014  1:31 PM

I have the French Quarter queen bed but need to find a king size bed to match the Lexington Chez Michelle series 157 (cherry color) I bought the complete set about 20 yrs,. ago and it's in excellent condition.  I'm getting ready to buy a sleep number bed in king size and I'm having a hard time finding the king bed in either the French Quarter or carved post spindle bed to match the rest of my set.  When I find a king bed, I'll be ready to sell my bed that you're looking for.  There is not a scratch on it and can send a picture but don't want to sell it until I find a king replacement.  If I can't find one then I may have to get a headboard and have it covered to match my comforter set as a last resort.  I'll keep you posted on my queen bed but if you find a king size in that 157 series, let me know.
thanks,
Janet

From ilamarca, 5/14/2012  5:56 PM

I've got a Chez Michelle Lexington queen size bed frame complete with head and footboard, sides and slats. I've also got a 8 drawer double dresser and 5 drawer desk and hutch with light and 2 shelves. Offical description can be found below:

Double dresser 8 drawers 56x19x34.5H
Desk 5 drawers 44x18.5x30H
Hutch w/light 2 shelves 44x11x45H
Spindle headboard/footbard

Please email me at domlamarca@gmail.com for pictures and more information.

From Alicia B, 8/24/2011  1:52 AM

Is your set still for sale?

From celi, 8/16/2011  10:04 AM

I am looking for a chez michelle nightstand and dresser/chest of drawers in cherry.

From celi, 8/9/2011  8:45 PM

Looking to sell Chez Michelle bedroom set in antique Bisque, very good condition
Dbl/Qn sleigh/day bed#258-189C with head and matching footboard, slats, siderails, etc.
Tall, mirrored Wardobe#258-311
Commode#258-621
Hutch#258-540
Bachelor Chest#258-513
Hutch with light#258-541
Desk#258-532
Photos available upon request
For more information and pricing please email me at betsy@westelco.com
Located in DC, Annapolis, Baltimore area
Many thanks!

From celi, 7/17/2011  5:19 PM

I'm looking for a Chez Michelle 157-513 Bachelor's Chest, cherry veneer. I'm in the Frederick, MD area, contact me at wfcja@verizon.net

From P Smith, 5/16/2011  1:11 PM

Looking for twin size headboard, footboard, siderails, and slats Chez Michelle by Lexington.

From Anne Nicolas, 5/14/2011  12:02 AM

Trying to find and buy the King size French Quarter bed, which includes the headboard, footboard, siderails, and slats. The "French Quarter" style is from the bedroom group "Chez Michelle" by Henry Link" (Lexington). It is made of wormey maples and cherry veneers (cherry finish). Would also like to find the dressing mirror, bookcase and the 3-drawer commode night stand.

Any info where I can locate this bed to buy would be most appreciated.

From Allison, 4/25/2011  3:15 PM

I'm selling a cherry finish Chez Michelle five-drawer dresser base (157-221) and its matching ornate oval mirror with three jewelry drawers (157-210). They're in very good condition. I'm located in the Seattle area and can be reached at allison17@centurytel.net.

From Lynn, 4/1/2011  3:46 PM

Looking for Queen Headboard in Chez Michelle cheer. LOcated in the Southeast. Please contact @ LPBama@comcast.net

Login to Reply to this Topic

• advertisement
    Tupelo 2014 side furninfo
  • adverisement
    Tidewater 0814

• Advertisement
    Profit 02.12
  • Advertisement
    borkholder1012
  • advertisement
    purecareenews01214
  • adverisement