Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login

Knob Creek solid wood furniture

Posted By Robert Haywood, 4/8/2007

Login to Reply to this Topic

Approximately 12 years ago I purchased some Knob Creek dining room furniture. It was manufactured in Morganton, NC---I did not buy the complete set at the time and am now looking for the corner cupboard--Knob Creek was stamped in one of the drawers of the other pieces. Are they still in business---I have been unable to locate this brand---Thanks.

Replies

From Robert Haywood, 8/10/2011  10:18 AM

I have the Knob Creek Cherry butler tray coffee table that I am thinking about selling.

From Robert Haywood, 7/1/2011  2:20 PM

I have a cherry butler tray table - hinges are broken! can I purchase four new hinges?

From Myra Sanderson, 11/29/2009  9:23 PM

I am looking for a Knob Creek Bunching China cabinet from the Penn Manor Collection. I have 2 already (from 1993) and would like a third. The cabinet is 36" x 15 1/2" x 81", and is cherry wood in a red satin finish. If Carm still has her corner units, I would be interested in seeing a photo. Thanks, Myra

From Debbie, 10/3/2009  7:44 AM

I have a King sleigh bed, one nightstand, and one armoir.
Knob Creek by Ethan Allen. Anyone looking for this? Zip is 32541

From carm, 4/28/2008  10:51 AM

I have two corner units that are Knob Creek cheery that i would be interested in selling - great condition -I could e-mail picture if required

let me know if you still have an interes

From Michele, 4/7/2008  10:08 PM

I have a white-washed pine Knob Creek dining room set (6 chairs) and china cabinet and two curio cabinets. I don't know what the name of the style is, but it has arches on all the cabinets. It's a beautiful set that I have to sell. Does anyone know the value of the set, what it is called and if anyone is looking for one?

From Laura, 4/13/2007  6:16 PM

I am also looking for a Knob Creek bed. I do know that it was made by Ethan Allen, but is no longer available. Something from Ethan Allen might match what you are looking for.

Login to Reply to this Topic

• advertisement
    Technogel 0714
  • adverisement
    Tidewater 0714

• Advertisement
    borkholder1012
  • advertisement
    purecareenews01214

• Thomasville 110 Years
  • Adverisement
    Isuzu 0814