Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Windjammer Double Headboard &Bookcases

I am looking for a Young-Hinkle Windjammer Double Headboard.   (The "ET" furniture from the 80s). Also the upper bookcases for the furniture.    Thanks for any help you can give me!

Posted By Rose, 2/24/2007

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Martha Yonce, 6/10/2011  12:59 PM

We have a bunkbed/twin set of "Windjammer" furniture which includes a 5 drawer chest, 3 drawer dresser with side locker and separate mirror, desk and chair (chair needs seat recovered and re-gluing but is completely usable). The bunkbeds include side rails and bunkie boards. Condition is very good to excellent except chair as mentioned before-easily repaired. Could someone tell us what a reasonable price would be for this set? We live in North Carolina, zip code 28734. email marthanotstuart@yahoo.com.    

From Jennifer Potter, 5/19/2011  4:40 PM

Did they make a headboard for a queen sized bed? We have a twin headboard, but would like a queen if possible.   

From Donna, 8/23/2010  7:38 PM

We have a complete Young Hinkle Windjammer bunk bed set that we purchased 25 years ago. Set includes bunk beds (with ladder and 2 rails); tall chest; desk with hutch; chair; small dresser with hutch and bedside table. All is in excellent condition. We are in Atlanta. Please contact if interested.

From laurajordan, 8/4/2009  9:26 PM

Jan Brookshire. I am interested in the tall dresser with the drawers and a door and the nightstand. I am in zip code 30135. If you can ship it for a reasonable price I will buy it.

From Jan Brookshire, 10/12/2007  5:47 PM

Ann, You do not mention where you are located. I have the twin bunk beds, 1 nightstand, I have a dresser with lighted book case and the tall dresser with drawers and a door. I am in Seattle.

From Ann McCorvey, 7/24/2007  8:57 PM

I am looking for 2 twin headboards, 2 nightstands (listed in the brochure as commodes) and 1 mirror for the dresser in the Young-Hinkle Windjammer series. Thanks.

From Polly Fromm, 7/4/2007  12:33 PM

Looking for the double headboard in the Young-Hinkle "Windjammer" series, in good condition.

From Rose Fremer, 3/10/2007  9:21 AM

Would you please find out how much it would cost to ship the headboard by freight?    Thank you.
Rose Fremer
231-894-5235

From Lois Velella, 2/25/2007  6:48 AM

We do have the double headboard and one hutch which stands on top of my son's desk. Let me know if you need any pictures. Both are in great shape.

Phil & Lois Velella
H:908-751-1574
C:774-249-8110