Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Seeking Vanity/ China Supplier

I AM LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE FURNITURE COMPANY TO IMPORT FURNITURE BATHROOM VANITIES FROM. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU CAN HELP WITH THIS.

Posted By TANYA TORRENCE, 2/19/2007

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Bert Dico, 10/30/2008  2:05 AM

We from Cebu Furniture Industries Foundation is the primary support organization for Cebu Furniture in the Philippines.

Our members houses the top of the line world clss furniture and furnishings that only Cebu can offer. Check out www.cebuexhibition.com

We can do business matchings for anyone who is interested in contemporary, classical designs made from a multitude of materials such as rattan, iron, shells and many more. Check out www.cfif-ic.com

Contact us through: info@furniturecebu.com

Feel free to visit our site for further info:
www.furniturephilippine.com

From Robert Leonard, 5/18/2007  8:15 PM

To Who It Concerns:

We at Buying Agent Philippines can help you source quality bathroom vanities made in the Philippines. We deal with several manufacturers that currently produce quality vanities.

We assist you with sourcing, design, purchasing, production monitoring, Quality Control Inspections, packaging and shipping. Having someone on the ground to see that a quality product gets loaded into your container is imperative.

For more detailed information please contact me at:

Robert Leonard
Buying Agent Philippines
Tel/Fax: 63-32-2620292
Mobile: 63-917-8928479
Alternate Email: globalpurchasing@yahoo.com
Websites: www.buyingagentphilippines.com, www.philippinefurniture.com

From Tu Pham, 5/2/2007  11:54 AM

If you want to import the furniture from Vietnam, please contact us:
PATH COMPANY LIMITED
Email: pathco@hcm.fpt.vn
Contact person: Tu Pham

From Jeff Chan, 4/27/2007  4:06 AM

Hi there. TANYA TORRENCE
we're Chinese Professional Home Furniture & Office Furniture Supplier
--we LvYouXuan home furniture co.,ltd
--and JinDie office furniture co.,ltd (the family brands)

Always take our tenet as:
Original Brand-new Design + Customer Fulfillment + Reliable High Quality

We believe that our competitive price and high Quality would give you satisfation indeeds.
website- SOFA Channal: www.lyx-furniture.com
       OFFICE Channal: www.jindie.com

Photo/size/quotation are available for your reference.

Linkman: Jeff Chan
H/P:+86-13794649916

From JanqanZheng, 4/4/2007  5:07 AM

Dear Sir or Madam::
How are you? Let me introduce my company to you shortly.
Kolog Furniture Industry Co., Ltd Shunde Foshan Guangdong is devoting to developing and manufacturing modern office furniture, which includes middle and Director desk, meeting desk, filing cabinets, System Panel, office swivel chair and sofa series, etc. We are a large enterprise in office furniture industry
The quality of our products is as good as that of many other suppliers, which price are not high as theirs.
Our furniture is designed with your taste and comfort
in mind.
No matter what style
or price range you're considering, we're
sure to have the furniture that meets your every need and desire
And we always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.
Any body feel free to ask .

Could you tell me your particular order?

Kolog Office Furniture sincerely hoping to cooperate with both local & foreign business entrepreneur.
more information:
kolog.com.cn

Best Regards
Janqan
export manager

+86 757 26150830
+86 13226988311
Kolog office furniture
Email:kolog.offi(AT)yahoo.com
kolog_furniture(AT)yahoo.com.cn

From mohamed alkasem, 3/24/2007  3:16 PM

alkasem furniture factory present to us alot of beauitful collection of sofa and salon.the factory was in egypt. we are ready to make a business with any company want to buy any model of salon and sofa.

From Margie ma, 3/6/2007  2:00 PM

This is Margie from Dongying Huanghekou furniture Industrial Co. Ltd.
Huanghekou furniture industry co. ltd was founded in 1981, located in Hekou economic and technical developing zone in Dongying city, Shandong province. At present, our company has 1400 employees and two factories with land of five hundred thousand square metersi6 million square footj, including working shop one hundred thousand square metersione million square footj,material warehouse thirty thousand square metersithree hundred thousand square footj,finished goods warehouse three thousand square metersithirty thousand square footjand the employees-living area one hundred ten thousand square metersi1.2 million square footj.The yearly capacity of the production is about 3 million sets, the total amount about RMB205 million(USD25 million). We have the world advanced furniture equipment (5pcs assemble finish lines total four thousand meters about twelve thousand feet),using the first class material (the average stock for oak ,birch ,elm ,cherry ,maple ,poplar and import veneer about 5000 cu. meter, the average stock for MDF & PB about 20000 pcs),match with first class import lacquer and homemade hardware, work in the one-up enterprise manage system, manufactures the high-end and medium-priced whole set solid furniture, for example bed room furniture, dining room furniture, living room furniture, entertainment center furniture, home office furniture. Since the stick quality control and fashion design, we are regarded as one of the best specialized OEM and ODM for the world most respected names in American and European furniture market. All of the overseas and domestic customers are welcome to co-operation with our company.

We are service for the worldwide famous wooden furniture brand such as: ASHLEY, MILLENNIUM, UNIVERSAL. The animation and motto of our company highlights the quality of production, the actual time of delivery date, and the service.

The duty that we sale bedroom furniture to America is 7.24%. Hope we could develop the business with your esteem company. If you are not the person who takes charge of the supplier, please kindly send this mail to your supplier manager. Thanks in advance.
Best regards
Margie ma

TEL: 86 532 85153360 13706481237
FAX: 86 532 84889208
mamargie@163.com

From Joseph Ouyang, 2/24/2007  4:41 AM

3Rich, LLC is based in Washington, DC. We buy furniture in China and deliver to you. You only pay us after you receive the products. If you are interested, please contact me, Joseph Ouyang, Thanks. Phone: 202 468 3885. Email: abc@3rich.com

From donna, 2/20/2007  7:52 PM

Edmundhu [edmundhu@sunmarcofurniture.com]
He is a manufacturer from China you may wish to email

From Neil, 2/20/2007  11:06 AM

Tanya, I would say that after a few days this post will start getting some responses from overseas companies or at least people that will present themselves as their reps. And, by this I am not judging if they would truly be reps.

If you do a little research on your own, you should be able to find and contact some of the factories there (in China). A good place to start would be to go over the list of the manufacturers that are having import duties placed on them. There should be a good number of articles that list the companies and the (new) duties.

And with that, you can start looking at their websites to see what they make.

There are also some web sites that list companies that make furniture in China. Some give search options to narrow your search towards the product that you are looking to buy.

If you are not familiar with importing pieces, there are some things that you must keep in mind (for sourcing worldwide)- Production problems and schedules, transportation problems, damages in transport, do the factories require minimum quantities (of the same product, style,color), and other matters.

You may do just as well (or better) in the long term by buying from a company that imports and wholesales to the trade. Even though you may be a wholesaler yourself, if another company brings in these specific products in large quantities - They may offer them to you at a workable price (and save you a lot of headaches).

There are small and medium sized companies right here in North Carolina, and throughout the USA, that can do a good job of making these pieces for you. If you can provide some designs and sufficient quantities (that would be far less than what some foreign factories may demand), some of these smaller and medium sized companies here would work with you.

Again, the prices may be higher - But, discount the problems that can occur with imports, and in the long term you may be doing at least as well or better.