Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login

Dining Table Brand as seen 0n sopranos

Posted By estelle, 2/8/2007

Login to Reply to this Topic

Hi I am looking for the brand of furniture and more specifically the china hutch that matches the table and chairs as seen on the tv show the "Sopranos". I currently have the table and chairs but at the time of buying it I didnt buy the China Cabinet/Hutch and would now like to find it. Thank you.

Replies

From lgig, 8/18/2013  6:16 PM

Hello are  you still interested in dining room set as seen on sopranos?  

From reinabunch, 5/4/2013  6:43 PM

I would LOVE to purchase the hutch for this table.  I FINALLY have room for it, so if anyone is selling PLEASE let me know!    Thanks - reinabunch@aol.com

From reinabunch, 5/4/2013  6:43 PM

I would LOVE to purchase the hutch for this table.  I FINALLY have room for it, so if anyone is selling PLEASE let me know!    Thanks - Cindy

From Leslie Slade, 5/5/2011  3:48 AM

I have the china cabinet hutch liken new in excellent condition for sell make me an offer.lslade1@optonline.net

From Leslie Slade, 5/5/2011  3:43 AM

I have the whole set with 6 chairs and the china cabinet
excellent condition barely used great quality.I live in piscataway nj

From John, 5/3/2011  9:57 PM

I have the whole set. I am either looking to purchase two to four chairs or sell the set. It's in perfect condition. I have four chairs, never been used, which is why I want to purchase more chairs, or if anyone is interested, I'll consider selling. It also includes the china cabinet. davenport791@hotmail.com

From Keily, 11/4/2010  11:15 AM

Hi, I am need the chairs from the set. Who wants to sell?

From cheryl, 4/7/2010  3:38 PM

hi interested in the chairs from the set...Does anyone have them and want to sell them??

From Joe, 3/28/2009  6:04 PM

I have the sopranos dining room set with china closet, table leaf and six captains chairs all with arms. Would like to sell as a complete set. Mint condition. Located in egg harbor township, south jersey. email joester@comcast.net   Thanks!

From debbie, 3/12/2009  5:43 PM

Danielle could you please send me a pic of the dining room set? email is ovajoyed@yahoo.com. Thanks

Login to Reply to this Topic

• advertisement
    Technogel 0714
  • adverisement
    Tidewater 0714
  • adverisement
    AC Pacific 0914
  • adverisement
    Horizon 0914

• Advertisement
    borkholder1012
  • advertisement