Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login


Keller Dresser Pull Replacement Source

Posted By Barrett Smith, 11/12/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

I have a Keller dresser whereas one of the drawer pulls has broken. It has antique brass finish with a round rosette with the bell(?) attached (vs seperate 2 piece).

Can anyone tell me the name of the manufacturer who provided Keller with their hardware or where I may find an exact replacement?

Please e-mail me with your responses and thank you in advance.


From Susan, 1/16/2007  10:35 AM

The phone number for Keeler Brass is 336-841-4220. I just ordered replacement rosettes and they were very helpful!

So glad to still find hardware for furniture no longer being made!!

From Barrett Smith, 11/13/2006  9:22 PM

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately Keller has discontinued their furniture line and does not offer any replacemetn parts.

I found a "KO4761 on one side and KBC on the other which I assume is for Keeler Brass Company.

I will try and find them on Google.

Thank you so much!


From Peter Schlosser, 11/13/2006  7:14 PM

Any Keller retailer can order it for you. If it's older, see if there is a stamp in the back of the pull, like KB 4256. Keeler Brass (still in business) made virtually all of the furniture hardware for the industry for years; reference the number when you contact them.

Login to Reply to this Topic

  • adverisement
    Tidewater 0714
  • advertisement

  • Cylindo0415
  • advertisement
    TD 0415
  • Advertisement
    Truckskin 0412
  • Adverisement
    RM VIP  Banner
  • advertisement
    PMP 0115 side

  • cory 0215
  • Advertisement


Take The Tour!
  • Adverisement
    RM Datalink2  Banner