Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Seeking Ethan Allen Georgian Court bookcases

I am seeking to purchase 3 Ethan Allen Georgian Court bookcases, a corner piece and end piece. Please email if you have any of these pieces for sale. Thanks, Alinda

Posted By Alinda Giansiracusa, 9/6/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Kristina C, 11/7/2010  9:28 PM

(2) Ethan Allen Georgian Court Cherry Corner Curio / Wall Units with 3-solid wood shelves per unit. Model #11-9217 finish #225. Located in Fairfield County, Connecticut (CT) -- please email me if interested - kcostello1@gmail.com - photos available upon request. This line was discontinued in 2004.

From Kim, 8/15/2007  8:43 PM

Are you still looking?
Have 3 piece wall unit. Ends are bookcase style with glass doors/shelves on the upper section. Lower section has raised panel doors. Center unit has three sections w/ raised panel doors.
Email for pics and more info.

From Kelly, 2/12/2007  11:59 PM

I have a Georgian Court Bookcase. Are you still looking?

Email me KellyFabulouskissane@yahoo.com

From Ann Kokernak, 1/2/2007  6:27 PM

I have two Ethan Allen Georgian Court wall units and an end piece. One unit has book shelves, a secretary desk and a cubby on the bottom; the second unit has lighted glass shelves on top and a cubby on the bottom; the third is the end piece...all shelves. I live in near Worcester, MA

From Ann Kokernak, 11/13/2006  6:36 AM

I have a gorgeous 3 piece wall unit including secretary desk with shelves above and cabinet below, second piece has lighted glass shelves with cabinet below and third piece is the corner shelves end unit.

From Don, 9/14/2006  11:15 AM

Looking for Ethan Allen Georgian Court night tables