Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Need Info 0n Fogle Furniture Winst0n Salem Nc!!!

I have an antique reproduction living room suite.....a sofa and 2 chairs...very nice ..and I wonder if anyone can help me to find info on how i could get it appraised...are they still in business?   were they well known???in business a long time?...etc....any help is appreciated !   Joel

Posted By Joel, 8/8/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Kristin, 9/29/2017  10:34 AM

I need to know if my set is worth anything 3 piece two chairs and couch style 238 champain color 

From tarheel1991, 2/24/2013  10:53 AM

I to have several pieces of furniture from Fogle Furniture.  They were purchased in the 40's.  They are in exellent condition.  Does anyone if they have any value?

From Joel, 8/2/2011  12:21 AM

just bought 2 antique chairs at a yardsale, and was wanting information on them. They have a tag in chair that has Fine Reproductions by Fogle furniture Company
Winstom-Salem, N.C.

maybe the value and year made.

Thanks for your help

From Robbie, 10/18/2009  9:39 AM

I do know Fogle Furniture closed in the late 80's. It was located on Vargrave St.in Winston Salem,NC.The building is still there.
My Dad worked there for 20yrs. The company was there for probably 30-40yrs. They made very high-end furniture.
All the woodwork was hand carved. They had a catalog..my family had one but it was missed placed.

From Joel Henry, 11/2/2008  5:33 PM

no iam sorry ..the only reply I received was " Try appraisals@furniturebrains.com" which didnt help....Joel

From Mary Lane, 11/2/2008  3:30 PM

I have just inherited a fabulous sofa and chair from Fogle Furniture in Winston-Salem. Did you find out anything about this company? Thanks, Mary Lane

From Joel, 8/8/2006  12:29 PM

thank you

From Guest, 8/8/2006  9:46 AM

Try appraisals@furniturebrains.com.