Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Ethan Allen Country Crossings

I am searching for the Ethan Allen Country Crossings table and chairs in cinnamon color. Also interested in the hutch. Thank you for any info.

Posted By loraine, 8/7/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From LakeGirl, 10/14/2019  10:16 PM

I am parting with many pieces of my Ethan Allen Country Crossings sets, please let me know if you have any interest:

1. 6 Windsor cinnamon stained chairs, 2 end chairs have arms.
2. Entertainment Center with speaker cabinet in bone white/cinnamon.
3. Side pieces to entertainment center which I used separately as a dining hutch (these are the media center pieces).  Bone white/cinnamon, with speaker tops which I used open for photo frames and decor.  Could also be used as a book case.  The “media” sides are very much in style slid together as one unit.
4. Considering selling the Writing Desk in hunter green/cinnamon, with hutch topper in cinnamon.  This was also designed to be used as a eat-in kitchen table (I used it as an occasional light duty fun desk).
5. Considering selling large Country Crossings banker’s desk with locking drawers and glass top.  Lots of storage here, but I don’t recall what this desk was originally called.
6. Might sell the rectangle coffee table with drawer/shelf in bone white/cinnamon, AND the side table like same.

Everything in very good to outstanding condition.

From loraine, 7/27/2011  7:24 PM

Ive been meaning to read this and just never received a chance. Its an issue that Im really interested in, I just started reading and Im glad I did. Youre a good blogger, 1 of the best that Ive seen. This blog absolutely has some data on subject that I just wasnt aware of. Thanks for bringing this stuff to light.
Regard2011

From joe krueger, 5/21/2011  4:56 PM

need ethan allen country crossing night stand # 17541616. top 16" deep x 22"wide, 25" above fl.

From Rhonda, 3/31/2011  9:23 AM

I have a Country Crossings dining room set available for sale. It includes the china base and hutch, table, 2 leaves, protective pads, 4 side and 2 arm chairs. It has the cinnamon finish and is in mint condition. If interested email tnfive@twlakes.net

From Lisa, 3/24/2011  10:01 PM

I am searching for the Country Crossings china cabinet in the cinnamon/bone white color. (own the buffet) Thank you...

From Erin, 1/17/2011  12:12 PM

I am trying to sell a Country Crossings Armoire in Cinnamon. The piece is in great condition. Please email me if interested. erin550@yahoo.com

From Sandra, 10/12/2010  5:34 PM

You can reach me at saninnj@aol.com

From Sandra, 10/12/2010  5:33 PM

I am looking for Ethan Allen Country Crossings dining chairs without arms in cinnamon. We live in NJ but would be willing to drive a distance to purchase them.

From j delany, 10/11/2010  2:48 AM

I am searching for the Ethan Allen Country Crossings hutch with glass doors in cinnamon color. Thank you for any info.

jon

From nancy, 6/16/2010  12:56 AM

I am selling my TV/Video armoire, cinnamon finish. Wonderful condition. Live in San Diego area. Asking $475.

From Lobelia, 5/27/2009  3:39 PM

I have a dining chair w/o arms in cinnamon finish. It has an upholstered seat in navy blue corduroy.

Also, I have a queen size four-poster bed, triple dresser w/ separate wall mirror, desk/table w/ hutch top. All items are in cinnamon finish. Located in Noeth Georgia, Pictures available if interested.

Email at klloud@yahoo.com

From jeremy wussow, 5/15/2009  12:04 AM

We have the table and 6 chairs (table in cinnamon and chairs in black) as well as the hutch. We would like to sell all. Table has one scratch in it that's pretty noticeable but I haven't attempted to color stick it yet. Feel free to call if interested. Ingrid (406)600-4932.

From jason, 4/27/2009  12:17 AM

I am selling a Country Crossings Glass Top Coffee Table with 2 drawer storage and Ethan Allen Whitney Couch in custom co__l fabric. I am located in Pasadena CA. Email me if you are interested.

From Rich, 4/24/2009  6:36 PM

I am selling the following from the Country Crossings line for my customer: Dining Table w/ 8 Chairs, China Buffet w/ Hutch, Entertainment Unit w/ 2 Bookshelves and a Desk. The furniture is located in the Chicago. I can be reached at rich@northshoreauctions.com if you would like to contact me.

From Ashley, 4/17/2009  1:26 PM

Searching for matching Country Crossings side book cases to the Entertainment unit

From Kelli, 4/10/2009  2:23 PM

Hello all,
I am looking for a Country Crossing dining chair (without arms) in cinnamon.

From Loraine, 3/25/2009  4:11 PM

To Lynn
so glad you sold that pretty table...my husband says he is pleased with the one we have, so we did not purchase it. Thank you for corresponding with me about it.

From Lynn, 3/24/2009  9:55 AM

We just sold the "Country Crossings" table and chairs. The barstools are still available for a reduced price of $200 for both.

From Stacy Schrank, 3/6/2009  11:05 PM

Looking for a Country Crossings 'Cinnamon' buffet and hutch and two additional arm chairs if anyone has a lead on these items - Located in the Oklahoma City area.

From Lynn, 3/4/2009  12:33 PM

This message is for Loraine Hess. Thank you for your interest in my Ethan Allen furniture. Yes, we still have the table and chairs set (Country Crossings collection) and two bar stools (American Impressions). All of the pieces are the Ethan Allen "cinnamon" color, which is a brown cherry finish. We are the original owners. All are in excellent condition, as they have been used minimally. We live in Lexington, Kentucky. Also, we have just reduced the prices. If you wish to see pictures or correspond further, just email me at: drjacobs@insightbb.com

From judith, 3/3/2009  11:38 AM

Hello~ I am looking for Country Crossings dining chairs in cinnamon. I live in Southern CA. Thanks

From Loraine Hess, 3/2/2009  8:54 PM

To Lynn, Please tell me where you live, and have you sold your table yet?

From judy, 3/2/2009  10:25 AM

Please tell me more about your set. What color and what condition and where do you live?

From Lynn, 2/12/2009  9:55 AM

Hello. I am selling my Country Crossings 42" round table with an 18" leaf, plus 4 windsor (no arm) chairs. I am including a custom made table pad with this set. The color is cinnamon. Price is $750. Also, I have two American Impressions 30" swival bar stools. I am asking $150 each for these.

From jennifer, 11/13/2008  11:25 PM

I am interested in the Ehan Allen Country Crossings mirror either in Cinnamon or creme color.

From Laurene, 5/19/2008  5:00 PM

I am looking for the dining room hutch base and top in Country Crossings Line. Currently have the dining room table and sideboard, but am looking for the china cabinet piece.

Anything out there? I am in Queens, New York.

From Sara, 5/5/2007  9:08 AM

If anyone is still interested in the Country Crossings Pedestal Table, leaf, and four Windsor side chairs in the cinnimon color, I have a set in Arkansas. Please email me at sharkess@earthlink.net

From Jayme, 12/12/2006  8:50 PM

I am searching for the Ethan Allen Country Crossings poster bed - king sized in Cinnamon. I have a Queen in very good condition in case someone wants to downsize. I am located in the SF Bay Area, CA. Please email me at jaymelahodny@hotmail.com. Thanks!

From Margaret Butkus, 11/22/2006  5:00 PM

Hi Loraine and Cheryl,
Just curious to know if the purchase went through. I have been actively searching for the EA Country Crossing dining room set and I am from the Chicagoland area. Also any leads on EA Country Crossings night stand in the cinnamon color would be helpful. You can reach me at butkus238@aol.com, or cell(815)530-2044. Thanks

From Loraine Hess, 8/25/2006  12:07 AM

To Cheryl..please email me with additional info on the cinnamon buffet and hutch, table and chairs, Thank you. Hesser17@aol.com

From Corrie, 8/22/2006  3:31 PM

I know where you can get the Country Crossing buffet and china hutch in Cinnamon - they are in the Portland, Oregon area. If you are interested, let me know and I will pass your name on to the seller.

From Shontelle, 8/10/2006  4:52 PM

Hi. I'm searching for the Ethan Allen Country Crossings Double Dresser with or without either of the matching mirrors in the cinnamon color. I'm in the Denver/Boulder area. I'm willing to travel or ship. Please email me at smhegge@msn.com.

From Cheryl, 8/8/2006  10:22 PM

Hello Loraine,
I have a rectangular Country Crossings table with two leaves and pads for all. Mint condition! I also have 6 chairs (4 side and 2 arm, two sets of chair pads one with a tapestry and one set with a fancier fabric. Also, sideboard and hutch with lighting. The entire set is in the Chicago area. If you are interested, please respond back.

Thank You!