Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login

Young Hinkle Windjammer Furniture

Posted By Carole, 7/11/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

I am looking for the desk that goes with the Windjammer Furniture. It was the bedroom furniture that was used in the ET Movie. Any ideas on where to look?

Replies

From Pam, 10/31/2009  3:25 PM

We have the Windjammer loft bed with built in 3 drawer dresser and cabinet, as well as the twin size bed that goes underneath ... we're in SE Michigan and looking to sell these pieces ... can provide pictures if interested.

Pam
ppritzl@att.net

From Don C, 10/31/2009  10:28 AM

I have my set on craigslist chicago south with pics. If your interested make an offer.

From Patti, 10/6/2009  7:13 PM

I am looking for pieces to this set . If anyone has some I will travel to get it.... ty.... E-mail me(patti) at dp138a@yahoo.com and put furniture in subject line please..... thank you all

From kathy, 9/30/2009  1:58 PM

I have the Windjammer storage loft bed which includes the built-in dresser of 3 drawers and cabinet, as well as the island bed (full-size), desk with lighted hutch and chair. I also have the necessary mattress supports, (thin box supports that go with this set instead of box springs). All are in excellent condition. I am in the Chicago area. Please email bigm1483@aol.com

From Jen, 9/27/2009  3:11 PM

We are looking for the 6 drawer (3 on each side) dresser. We are in the Chicago suburbs. Anyone have this? We are willing to drive to surrounding states if necessary. Please email jeneifel@gmail.com. Thanks!

From Connie, 9/26/2009  7:37 PM

I have the Windhammer Desk, Hutch and matching chair. When we moved into a home big enough for both boys to have their own room, we split the set and both the extra desk set. So I have two. My sons are married now and the one son took the complete set leaving me with an extra desk, hutch and chair. I am moving and ready to sell. It is in pristine condition. If you e-mail me I can send you pictures. Am selling for best offer. Connie westfestbooths@comcast.net

From Chase, 9/17/2009  4:57 PM

I have the dresser with door, nightstand and desk if anyone is interested. I am located in Ft. Worth, Texas. My email is chaseadjuster@yahoo.com

From Chuck, 9/15/2009  10:22 AM

I am looking for Windjammer full size bed. Anybody have this? Please email me at chuck@modsafe.com.

Thank you.

From Erin, 9/5/2009  12:49 PM

I forgot to add that I am in the Philadelphia area.

From Erin, 9/5/2009  12:23 PM

I have the Young Hinkle Windjammer desk that I am looking to sell. It's in great condition. Please feel free to email me for more information: ErinMShell@gmail.com

Login to Reply to this Topic

• advertisement
    Tupelo 2014 side furninfo
  • adverisement
    Tidewater 0814

• Advertisement
    Profit 02.12
  • Advertisement
    borkholder1012
  • advertisement
    purecareenews01214
  • adverisement