Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Michael Howard Bedroom Set

We have a bedroom set that has the pier wall headboard with the two side storage cabinets. We also have the matching dresser with mirrored storage hutch and chest of drawers with mirrored cabinet. This set has one water ring on it from a cup and no other damage. It's in great condition. Anyone interested?

Posted By Candace, 7/1/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Greg, 2/12/2007  11:46 PM

Have for sale a Michael Howard, model Encino, series 8024, queen bedroom set, includes two side piers, mirrored headboard with special compartments, telephone jack, 120v plugs, mood lighting. No mattress. Two side piers with 2 drawers and large storage area above and secret compartments. Also with 5 drawer dresser with mirror under top lid and special compartment under lid. Light/medium oak. Excellent condition. Location San Jose, California. Paid $2,700 new in 1991.

From Kristen, 8/14/2006  10:30 PM

We have a medium oak Michael Howard King bedroom set we would be interested in selling. It has a Lighted wall unit with 2 side storage piers, 5 drawer chest, dresser with storage mirror, Lingerie chest and armoire. We paid over $7000 for this set 9 years ago. Still in beautiful condition. Asking $3750.00. If anyone is interested, please email to kbarks5971@aol.com. Pictures available upon request.

From candace roberts, 8/1/2006  2:12 PM

Ron, our original asking price was $3,000 for all 5 pieces. The set was more than double that when we purchased it. We are looking at best offers.

From Ron, 8/1/2006  1:18 PM

How much are you asking for it?

From James Moore, 7/29/2006  11:01 PM

I purchased a Michael Howard headboard wall unit a few years ago and I am trying to replace the dimmer switch for the light bridge system. The furniture company I purchased it at no longer carries this name brand, so it has become difficult to try and replace this part. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

From candace, 7/24/2006  4:32 PM

Marie and Bill - I have been out of town the past week. I can send you pictures some time this evening if you'd like. Bill I think the set is for a queen bed, if you are still interested I could email them to you.. please post your email address.

From Bill, 7/20/2006  8:17 AM

I am looking for a King set. Please send pictures and price

From marie, 7/17/2006  3:24 PM

email addy is suprama1@msn.com

From marie, 7/17/2006  3:23 PM

Please send me pictures of your set and price. Thank you. Marie

From Brenda, 7/9/2006  11:37 PM

ooops sorry Candace. BVarga555@aol.com

From Candace, 7/8/2006  11:17 PM

Brenda, if you will post your email I would be happy to send you pics of the set.

From Candace Roberts, 7/6/2006  9:35 AM

I am located in Shawnee, Oklahoma. I just recently got back in town and would be happy to take some pictures and post them in the next day or so.

The set is oak.

From Brenda, 7/5/2006  6:37 PM

Can you e-mail pictures of the bedroom set and price please? Also where you are located?

From Larry Edgar, 7/2/2006  9:44 PM

I would be interested in your Michael Howard set. Please contact me at larry.edgar@fciconnect.com