Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login

Seeking Triune by Drexel

Posted By Rh0nda, 6/29/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

I am looking for a queen head/foot board and the 5 drawer chest in the Triune by Drexel line approx. 1955.

Replies

From SamP, 8/5/2012  1:21 PM

Hello,
I recently moved into a new home and the previous owner sold us all her furniture. We have a Drexel Triune Dinning table with the three leaves, all the Pads that get layed on top to protect them, four chairs and the two chairs with the armrests and the matching Buffet. All in excellent condition. Willing to sell or trade. smlpdl@gmail.com.

From SamP, 8/5/2012  12:34 PM

Hello,
I recently moved into a new home and the previous owner sold us all her furniture. We have a Drexel Triune Dinning table with the three leaves, all the Pads that get layed on top to protect them, four chairs and the two chairs with the armrests and the matching Buffet. All in excellent condition. Willing to sell or trade. smlpdl@gmail.com.

From Jay Scott, 7/17/2012  9:16 PM

I have recently aquired a drexel triune medium color oak buffet/server cabinets. if you would like to see if the stamps match feel free to email me. i am willing to sell. zildjian706@yahoo.com

From Jay Scott, 7/17/2012  9:13 PM

I have recently aquired a drexel triune medium color oak buffet/server cabinets. if you would like to see if the stamps match feel free to email me. i am willing to sell. zildjian706@yahoo.com

From Gwenn, 6/13/2011  9:00 PM

I inherited a Triune by Drexel dinning set several years ago. It did not come with the matching buffet / server / sideboard. I believe the set is oak, but is a fruit-wood color (medium color not light). Does anyone have the matching buffet piece that they with to sell?

From TL Barnett, 1/21/2011  1:00 PM

TO MILDRED FROM CULLEN:

Are they dining arm chairs? I have a dining set buy I'm missing the arm chairs.

From Lora, 11/10/2010  2:12 PM

I have Drexel Triune dining room set in excellent condition: 54" oval table with two 20" leaves, 4 side chairs, 2 arm chairs, and china cabinet with three glass upper doors and 3 wooden bottom doors. Please email if any interest.

From joe seals, 10/9/2010  7:15 PM

I have two Drexel Triune end tables / night stands.
Model number 585-203-4. Dated 2/66. They are near excellent condition. I have had them for 20 years and used them very little. I placed the two together to make a coffee table. Anyone interested please email me.

Note: I can send pics.

From Adrienne, 10/2/2010  5:06 PM

I have a 1960 Drexel Triune Burnished walnut table with three leaves and table pads, and six chairs. (two captains chairs, 4 side chairs.) Love this table but needed to get something a bit smaller for the house we moved into. Looking to sell.   Portland OR area

From Jody, 9/12/2010  11:17 PM

I have a 1963 triune by drexel dining table with 6 chairs, the server and the china cabinet.   Anyone interested ?

Login to Reply to this Topic

• advertisement
    Technogel 0714
  • adverisement
    Tidewater 0714

• Advertisement
    borkholder1012
  • advertisement
    purecareenews01214

• Thomasville 110 Years
  • Adverisement
    Isuzu 0814