Over 148 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry

Seeking Triune by Drexel

Posted By Rh0nda, 6/29/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

I am looking for a queen head/foot board and the 5 drawer chest in the Triune by Drexel line approx. 1955.

Replies

From SamP, 8/5/2012  1:21 PM

Hello,
I recently moved into a new home and the previous owner sold us all her furniture. We have a Drexel Triune Dinning table with the three leaves, all the Pads that get layed on top to protect them, four chairs and the two chairs with the armrests and the matching Buffet. All in excellent condition. Willing to sell or trade. smlpdl@gmail.com.

From SamP, 8/5/2012  12:34 PM

Hello,
I recently moved into a new home and the previous owner sold us all her furniture. We have a Drexel Triune Dinning table with the three leaves, all the Pads that get layed on top to protect them, four chairs and the two chairs with the armrests and the matching Buffet. All in excellent condition. Willing to sell or trade. smlpdl@gmail.com.

From Jay Scott, 7/17/2012  9:16 PM

I have recently aquired a drexel triune medium color oak buffet/server cabinets. if you would like to see if the stamps match feel free to email me. i am willing to sell. zildjian706@yahoo.com

From Jay Scott, 7/17/2012  9:13 PM

I have recently aquired a drexel triune medium color oak buffet/server cabinets. if you would like to see if the stamps match feel free to email me. i am willing to sell. zildjian706@yahoo.com

From Gwenn, 6/13/2011  9:00 PM

I inherited a Triune by Drexel dinning set several years ago. It did not come with the matching buffet / server / sideboard. I believe the set is oak, but is a fruit-wood color (medium color not light). Does anyone have the matching buffet piece that they with to sell?

From TL Barnett, 1/21/2011  1:00 PM

TO MILDRED FROM CULLEN:

Are they dining arm chairs? I have a dining set buy I'm missing the arm chairs.

From Lora, 11/10/2010  2:12 PM

I have Drexel Triune dining room set in excellent condition: 54" oval table with two 20" leaves, 4 side chairs, 2 arm chairs, and china cabinet with three glass upper doors and 3 wooden bottom doors. Please email if any interest.

From joe seals, 10/9/2010  7:15 PM

I have two Drexel Triune end tables / night stands.
Model number 585-203-4. Dated 2/66. They are near excellent condition. I have had them for 20 years and used them very little. I placed the two together to make a coffee table. Anyone interested please email me.

Note: I can send pics.

From Adrienne, 10/2/2010  5:06 PM

I have a 1960 Drexel Triune Burnished walnut table with three leaves and table pads, and six chairs. (two captains chairs, 4 side chairs.) Love this table but needed to get something a bit smaller for the house we moved into. Looking to sell.   Portland OR area

From Jody, 9/12/2010  11:17 PM

I have a 1963 triune by drexel dining table with 6 chairs, the server and the china cabinet.   Anyone interested ?

From mildred cullen, 8/29/2010  2:49 PM

I have 2 Triune arm chairs -walnut - in very good condition. Interested?

From Lou F, 8/9/2010  3:36 PM

Hi,

I looking for 2 Triune by Drexel side chairs and possibly 1 arm chair. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I work with a shipping company so it doesn't matter where in the U.S. or Canada they are.

Thank you!

From Kitsch-n-Kaboodle, 12/29/2009  7:29 PM

I also have a Drexel Triune drum-shaped cylindrical nightstand end table. You can purchase it from my ebay store, my Etsy shop, or simply contact me furniture@kitsch-n-kaboodle.com or 267-970-5221.

It is extremely well-made and interestingly designed furniture. I am a full-time used furniture dealer, and I recommend simply comparing it to other quality furniture made by the Drexel company to compare pricing and values. Something is worth what you can sell it for. While Triune rarely comes to open market, it's value is often similar to other Drexel lines of the period. You don't have to specifically search Triune. Search any vintage Drexel line, and compare condition. Use your judgement. Good luck to everyone!

From Sarah A, 10/13/2009  1:04 PM

I have a Triune nightstand purchased in 1962. Contact me at missigoa@aol.com or 623 322 4814. I'm in the Phoenix area.

From Sarah Arteaga, 10/13/2009  1:01 PM

I have a Triune California King Headborad, one night stand and a triple dresser with mirror and am interested in selling. Purchased in l962. Any interest? If so, I can be reached at missigoa@aol.com

From Sandy, 3/15/2009  9:14 PM

Drexel Mahogany Triune bedroom set available...
My email is:   harvey222@verizon.net

From Sandy, 3/15/2009  9:12 PM

I have a complete Drexel Mahogany Triune bedroom set. Pieces include a king headboard, 6 drawer dresser and mirror, highboy (both with glass top), 2 nite stands with stone tops and a bench seat. All are in excellent shape.
Also 2 Sealy twin mattresses & box springs.

They are located in Long Beach, CA.   

From shellly, 2/21/2009  10:48 AM

I have a drexel triune dining table with 5 chairs (one captain and four regular). The table has three leaves. It also has a matching buffet. I would love to know if these pieces are worth anything!

From Shelley, 11/23/2008  10:03 PM

I have a Drexel Triune coffee table, sideboard with marble insets, and several end tables for sale. If you are interested you may contact me at sayrefamily@charter.net
I am in GA

From Marybeth, 11/20/2008  9:07 PM

I have a Drexel Triune Mahogany buffet with marble top that I would like to sell. Very good condition. Contact me at dmbsoutar(at)optonline.net.

From KT, 10/14/2008  3:08 PM

RE: JA post
6/30/2008 11:20:44 AM
"I have an oval Drexel Triune Dining Room table and 6 chairs for sale..."
By the sounds of it, I have the exact same set. Same thing, pretty good condition minor surface scratches. The table is 64" by 44" with 3 12" leaves (which makes the table 8 ft. when used). There are two captain's chairs and 4 side chairs and custom pads for the table. - Just wondering if you succeeded in selling the set, and if so, for how much? .. you were asking $900..?
Thanks

From betty, 9/25/2008  9:34 PM

I have two Triune dressers from the 60's, one highboy, one long dresser with a large mirror that hangs over it. I too have found it difficult to find pricing on this. About a year ago or less, when I searched for Drexel Triune on the internet (vintage, obviously, since it's not produced any longer) I found that vintage Triune was only being sold in Japan for astronomical sums of yen (which I converted into dollars and was shocked). Can no longer find the Japanese sites. Anybody got any info on this? Thanks.

From Susan, 9/7/2008  2:48 PM

I am looking for a Drexel Triune nightstand made in the 1960s. Does anyone have just one to sell in good condition. Thanks. snees@bellsouth.net

From Trish, 9/5/2008  3:25 PM

I have a Buffet that is 555-135-2 Triune by Drexel 3-67 That I am looking to sell. Contact me if interested.

From Chase, 8/25/2008  11:14 PM

I apologize to clutter this message board but my email is chasec@vet.upenn.edu

From Chase, 8/25/2008  11:12 PM

I picked up a Triune credenza from a local used furniture store a few months ago for $70. Needless to say it was a great buy seeing as this is a very nicely made piece of furniture. I just finished refinishing the piece and I am replacing the knobs. I saw Dan's post requesting original hardware. If anyone knows his email address or if anyone needs original hardware let me know. I have no problem parting with them.

From Sandy, 8/18/2008  10:47 AM

I agree with Robert C. Miller above that no one seems to be able to find information on Drexel Triune as to value. I search monthly for any information I can find but without any luck. I also search for value in antique stores, but you rarely find Drexel Triune pieces.

I have recently found a Drexel Wood Weave 66" long dresser with a mirror that is in beautiful condition. I believe it is from the same era. ??? However, it is at a thrift store so I believe that the pricing is low.

Anyone who knows of a book on Drexel that would indicate values, please advise!

From JA, 6/30/2008  11:20 AM

I have an oval Drexel Triune Dining Room table and 6 chairs for sale. They are in good condition but there has been some sun bleaching on the table. The table is 64" by 44" with 3 12" leaves. There are two captain's chairs and 4 side chairs and custom pads for the table. I am in Washougal, WA I really don't know the value but am asking $900 for the set.

From Robert C Miller, 5/27/2008  11:24 AM

It seems that no one has any knowledge of value or price history for Drexel Triune. Any ideas of where to go to find that information?

From EllyP, 5/24/2008  2:30 PM

I have Drexel Triune collection coffee table and side table. Date is 6/64. Does any on know what they are worth? I am considering selling. They are in very good condition. Please contact me at y33333l@yahoo.com Thank you, Elly

From Jeff, 5/18/2008  10:03 AM

I have a Drexel Triune China Cabinet (1960) in excellent condition for sale. It is really a beautiful piece of furniture, but we are moving to a smaller house and lack room. Please contact me at jeff.bivensATgmail.com if you are interested.

From Robert C Miller, 4/21/2008  3:23 PM

I have a Triune nine drawer dresser and a high boy with three drawers on the bottom and bifold doors on top. These are both 1965. Any ideas on where to find a drawer pull? I also would like to find the value of these pieces. Any help?

From Walter G. Cochran, 4/21/2008  9:11 AM

eBay has some Drexel Triune dining room and bed room furniture for sale with a "Buy it now price" but no bids so far. That might give you an idea what your furniture is worth.

As for me, I have a complete dining room and bed room set and would not part with it for anything. (Maybe)

I also have a Drexel Triune sterio cabinet that matches the rest that I have'nt seen anywhere before.

From Peggy, 4/14/2008  10:25 AM

I recently purchased a Drexel Triune (pecan) oval table, pad 4 side and two captain chairs from an estate sale and am looking for either a china cabinet or buffet that would match. I am in the Detroit Michigan area. Thanks!

From Page, 4/5/2008  11:43 PM

I also have been searching for information on DREXEL TRIUNE dining sets. I have a 42" oval dinning table, 3 12" leaves and 4 chairs. Would like to find them a new home, were my Mothers looks like cicra 1961 light Antique Cherry...?

From Charles Dumont, 1/16/2008  6:30 PM

I recently purchased a Drexel Triune drop leaf table (circa 1965) which opens to approx 105". It was missing the leaves and chairs. Can anyone help me find some leaves and chairs? ( I'm located in extreme SE GA). The quality of this table is incredible and my wife and I would very much like to complete the set. TKS-Charles

From Jeffrey Jaskol, 1/7/2008  12:23 AM

I have Triune complete living room, dining room and bedroom set available, all in excellent condition. Please call for more information. 856-287-9005

From steve, 12/13/2007  9:24 PM

I am looking for a drexel triune buffet or bar.

From Robert Huegel, 11/15/2007  10:34 PM

I have a Triune dining room set consisting of a drop leaf table with leaves and four chairs, a sideboard buffet with matching mirror that I'd like to sell.

From Sandy, 10/11/2007  11:51 PM

I am also trying to find information on a Drexel Triune table and chairs. I searched for info before making the purchase and was unable to find anything. I came across this string and see that maybe I'm not the only one having trouble finding pricing information for this furniture.

I purchased a drop leaf table with 2 12-inch leaves, 4 side chairs and 2 captain chairs. From the stamp on the underside of the table it looks like it was manufactured in 1964. Since I already purchased it, I guess it doesn't really matter what the going rate is for this furniture, but I'd still like to get an idea what it might be worth. If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!!!

From Dan, 10/9/2007  8:00 PM

I recieved a 1965 Drexel Triune Credenza and 3 door hutch from a friend for f--e and am very very happy I did....however, I am trying to find a circular know from the credenza with no luck and Replacements do not do it justice...all I need is one. Also I am looking for the matching table and chairs. Table must have leaves. I can tell you this from what I have learned about this furniture.....it is very hard to come by, and the four door version of the hutch I have just sold on ebay for around 2200. Not to shabby....but I could never part with this amazing furniture. If anyone could help on the circular knob and table and chairs I would really appreciate it. In the new york tri state area.
                                       Dan

From jay, 6/5/2007  7:50 PM

I bought a complete dinning room set 2 years ago, does anyone knows how much it is worth. The set include the china cabinet, liquor cabinet, table with 4 chairs and protective pads.

From Carole, 4/22/2007  8:37 AM

I am looking for a Drexel Triune nightstand. Does anyone know about a website I might check out? Thank you!

From Guest, 8/19/2006  11:55 PM

I have been looking for websites all night that are selling Drexel Triune to price a 42" round dining table with 4 chairs w/protective pads 555-340-38 & 555-721-5, the credenza 555-135-2, square end table & round coffee table that we're going to be selling & there's very little out there, apparently. Anyone having any luck?

From Abi, 7/14/2006  8:46 PM

I recently bought a Drexel Triune 1962 table with 2 12" leaves and 4 chairs. I would like to know if I paid a fair price for them. Would anybody have an idea of how much that set would be worth? They are in pretty good shape. They have really minor scratches here and there, but nothing really noticeable right away. Thank you.

From Rhonda Ziegler, 7/8/2006  1:12 PM

All I am interested in is the 5 drawer dresser(maybe one of the night stands). I have the rest of the bedroom set. I would like to see picture of it and price, if you are interested in selling just the one piece. rszieg@gmail.com

From Sherri Bales, 7/6/2006  11:31 AM

I have an entire Triune dining room set: table/leaves, 6 chairs, three-drawer chest, china cabinet, and a hall table with mirror; as well as a double bedroom set: double beds w/frames, triple dresser with mirror, five-drawer dresser, two night tables, and a high-back recliner -- all purchased in 1962 and all in great condition. All available for purchase in Gainesville, GA. balesperformancehorses@alltel.net

From Finley Rose, 7/3/2006  3:27 PM

I do not have the items you are looking for, but have recently acquired a dining room table w/chairs and break front in the Triune by Drexel if you are interested. I am in Cleveland Ohio.

Login to Reply to this Topic