Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

White of Mebane Dinining Room Breakfr0nt

When my mother married in 1967 she bought most of a dining room set from White of Mebane. She could not afford to buy the breakfront (china cabinet) that would have completed the set but often mentions how she wished she had. Now that the company is out of business I hoped someone might know of a warehouse somewhere where one might be stashed away, or someone just might have one for sale. I would like to find one at least similar to her set before my parents fortieth anniversary. Thanks.

Posted By Colette Retif, 6/7/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From dseftel, 9/8/2013  5:48 PM

I have a White Furniture Company dining set bought by my mother in 1967- 1970ish? It is fruitwood long table 3 leaves, 8 chairs (2 with arms) upholstered, 1 side buffet on wheels with black marble inlay and china cabinet in 2 pieces with 4 doors, glass shelves and interior lighting.  like new! no scratches or dents. beautiful finish. for sale in  flower hill,manhasset, ny. on craigslist, long island for sale by owner. photos and prices there.  will sell as separates.
or call me 516-627-6906

From dseftel, 9/8/2013  5:44 PM

I have a White Furniture Company dining set bought by my mother in 1967- 1970ish? It is fruitwood long table 3 leaves, 8 chairs (2 with arms) upholstered, 1 side buffet on wheels with black marble inlay and china cabinet in 2 pieces with 4 doors, glass shelves and interior lighting.  like new! no scratches or dents. beautiful finish. for sale in  flower hill,manhasset, ny. on craigslist, long island for sale by owner. photos and prices there.  will sell as separates.
or call me 516-627-6906

From dseftel, 9/8/2013  5:43 PM

or call me 516-627-6906

From mlnemani, 8/11/2013  8:48 PM

to Colette Retif...re:  flip top server for White of Mebane SHANSI...is this still available?  is it the dark mandarin mottled finish?

From H Coulman, 12/7/2012  12:31 PM

Gail,

My name is H Coulman.  My mother in-law has the Shansi White of Mebane hutch, dining table and 8 chairs.  She has been searching years for extra chairs and or additional pieces.  Do you still have the dining set?  If so what is the best way to reach you?  Many kind regards,  Holli Coulman - Carlsbad, CA. - holli.coulman@gmail.com

From Sandra Jill, 11/21/2011  6:52 AM

We have a White of Mubane Dining Room Set.  I know it is at least 50 - 60 years old.  It is white washed french provencial, includes a table (2 leaves), 4 side chairs, 2 arms chairs, china cabinet and buffet.  It was my mother-in-law, who passed away this year, she was 93.  We are in the process of settling her estate, and would like to sell this set.  We have no idea of its worth. Can someone direct us, on how to have this appraised.  We do have pictures, upon request. 

Thank you,   Sandra Jill

From Colette Retif, 8/10/2011  10:53 AM

Hi all,
I have been desperately seeking a few extra chairs from the White Furniture Co. in Mebane, NC. The set I am looking for is the Lorainne V Dining room. My parents bought the set in the mid 80's and at the time it was too expensive for them to buy the extra chairs, now as our family is growing i see how it hurts my mother to not have the extra chairs, I would LOVE to surprise her with them! If anyone is willing to sell PLEASE PLEASE contact me. gotteis@gmail.com
Thank you so much!
Meredith

From Colette Retif, 8/2/2011  6:30 PM

I have a White of Mebane Shansi Collection dining room set.   It includes two arm chairs, 4 side chairs, a beautiful 88" long and 48" wide glass bevelled table top on two brass pedestals. The finish is mandarin, with its rich mahogany-like hues has a varied, mottled finish. I also have a flip top server to go with it. Does anyone know todays price for these pieces? I bought it in 1986 and it is in excellent condition. Also, where would I sell such a thin? I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

Thanks, Gail

From Colette Retif, 7/28/2011  10:05 AM

Have White of Mebane 2 piece China/Buffet Breakfront , 6 foot wide in Fruitwood, French Provincial.
My mom purchased it new.
If interested please email me:
Ricracll@aol.com.
I am located in NE Pa, bout 2 hours out of NYC.

From Colette Retif, 7/13/2011  2:13 PM

still looking for breakfront china cabinet for dining room in White of Mebane -- Lorraine II. My dining set is a whitewash color.... want glass front china cabinet to match my table and chairs. Please send photos if you have this piece for sale. Thanks!

From Colette Retif, 7/7/2011  10:33 AM

I have White of Mebane Lorraine IV fruitwood french provencial bedroom set. I am looking for someone to fix some nicks and refinish the tops. Any suggestions.

From Vanessa, 6/5/2011  6:54 PM

Yes. Please supply your email addresses if you would like pictures. Thank you.

From Lynda, 5/27/2011  6:16 PM

Do you have pictures?

From VANESSA, 5/15/2011  7:00 AM

I have multiple pieces from the Lorraine collection, 2 breakfronts, bombe buffet,oval tables, cane back chairs, upholstered chairs for sale.

From CINDY, 5/14/2011  12:10 AM

I have a White of Mebane Lorraine Breakfront and tea cart, purchased in 1967. I purchased a table and 6 chairs, White of Mebane, Italian (can't recall the exact name). I am looking for 2 to 4 side-chairs, preferably Italian, but would be interested in Lorraine. The Italian chairs have upholstered seats and backs, and the backs are framed in fruit wood, with carving at the top.

From Al, 5/12/2011  3:23 AM

We have a Lorraine dining room set we purchased in early 1970's. We would like to buy additional fruitwood finish, cane back, side chairs if anyone has some they would like to sell.

From Rebecca L, 5/9/2011  8:52 PM

I have a White of Melbane 2 piece Asian buffet. The stenciled letters and numbers on the top piece are: WHITE FURN CO LOT NO 51 680-12 WALNUT and the letters and numbers stenciled on the bottom are: WHITE FURN CO LOT NO 774 680-5 WALNUT. Does anyone know the value of this buffet?

From Sandy, 5/5/2011  8:51 AM

I have a 4-post rice carved queen White of Mebane bedroom set we are interested in selling. I don't know what the style name but it includes the bed, two night stands, a low dresser with mirror and a tall dresser. It was purchased new in the mid-80's. Has been in storage for last 5+ years. Still in great shape. If you know how I can get to the style number or name on one of the pieces or you might be interested in purchasing the set, please email me at sklambrechts@gmail.com. Thanks. (I'm in MA)

From Don, 4/19/2011  8:26 PM

This is an attachment to the above reply:
I forget to say the bottom of the table has the stamp as follow: 200-11 Table Lot of 904.
Don

From Don, 4/19/2011  8:22 PM

I have a full White of Mebane Dining Room Set. The table has two leaves (full pads), 4 Caneback fully padded chairs with 2 of the same but Captain type. I also have to Server that goes to it and also the full 6 foot two piece China Cabinet. The full set is in great condition. I pruchased it new in the early 1080's. At that time the set cost me $11,800. Does anyone know the value of it now??? I would like to know. Also, I would be interested in selling it. The set is to large for my new remodeling of the house. I hate to part with it as it looks so nice but just to large. If you know either the value of it or know anyone that would be interested in it please email me at dabledsoe@earthlink.net.

From Valerie, 4/13/2011  1:16 AM

I'm looking for information, would appreciate any help/info- I'd like to replace a dining room table stamped 820-2 lot 330- lost the two leaves for it. Probably late 60's/early 70's? Set includes buffet, china cabinet in two pieces with glass front. I also need to replace a brass door pull on the hutch/china cabinet- am willing to buy an entire piece of furniture to get the hardware from it!
I also have a coffee table and two end tables, all with marble inserts, and the end tables have the same decorative door pull attached to the sides.

From R Miller, 4/11/2011  12:20 PM

I have a White of Mebane dining table with 2 leaves and full pads. Four chairs (2 captains, 2 straight)from inheritance. Would like to sell. Located in central NC. Please contact.

From Louis Handrick Poinson, 3/28/2011  7:06 AM

I have a hand-carved, two-piece china set (Buffet base and china top) made by White Furniture Company, Mebane, NC. The set is in very good condition. I live in Philadelphia, PA and would be glad to provide more information and send a picture.
Thanks!

Louis
Louishandrick@yahoo.fr
(215) 931-3238

From Dion, 3/7/2011  11:02 AM

I have a bedroom chest from The White Furniture Co.
It has 8 drawers and is a light green with wood finish. Pretty painted design on the front. I can send pics.
I am asking $250.00 e-mail - dionrback@prodigy.net
Thank You

From Glo, 3/6/2011  12:55 PM

Looking for bedroom furniture in the Tiara group, walnut. We bought our set in 1958 and would love to get additional pieces as the bedroom now has room for more. Anyone out there who may have this style for sale, please contact me. Many thanks.

From Lynne, 2/27/2011  9:24 AM

I neglected to put my email in the 2/16/11 posting regarding purchasing a White of Mebane china cabinet in their French provincial line. While my table and chairs are in the Chantilly fruitwood finish, I would consider their ivory/white gold finish.

email is pio1169@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Lynne

From Lynne, 2/26/2011  8:00 PM

Anyone interested in selling their White breakfront china cabinet in the French Provincial line? I have table and chairs. There is also a server that went with this line. Please feel free to email me to discuss further.
Lynne

From Bonnie Shields, 2/18/2011  9:42 PM

Mark,
For some reason I can't get photos from home computer. I will try to get off office computer this week-end.
Thanks from Bonnie
Bonnieshields@tds.net

From mark, 2/17/2011  12:03 AM

Bonnie -- Please let me know if you did not receive the pics. Look forward to hearing back from you.

Mark

From BOnnie, 2/14/2011  7:43 PM

Mark,
Please send photos to my email bonnieshields@tds.net.
Thanks,
Bonnie

From Bonnie Shields, 2/14/2011  7:23 PM

Please send photos of your China cabinet.
Thank-you,
Bonnie

From mark, 2/14/2011  7:06 PM

How can I send it to you?

From bonnie, 2/13/2011  6:56 PM

Mark, do you have a picture of Mandarin cabinet?

From Mark, 2/12/2011  9:27 PM

Looking to sell a White Furniture Company china cabinet and base and have no idea of the value. The top piece says "White Furn. Co; 330-32 China Top; Lot No. 552; Mandarin" and is stamped "July 1987" and the bottom piece says "White Furn. Co.; 330-22 Buffet; Lot 420; Mandarin" Great condition

Any information, including value, much appreciated.

From Vanessa, 2/10/2011  11:09 AM

Currently, have White Lorraine Oval Dining Room Table, Two leaves, wood parquet top, combination Chantilly, Buff ivory/gold legs & skirt on table 200-16

Two China Cabinets 20-11 top 20-7 buffet 220-24 Buffet & Top Chantilly Finish

225-33 Dresser - this needs a bit of touch up

All in Chantilly Finish

Several chairs 220-63 220-64 Driftwood/w green trim

From Lisa Collins, 1/26/2011  7:31 PM

I just inherited my mother's white of mebaine dining table, six chairs and hutch. I anxiously seek the top china cabinet piece. I have the Lorraine TWO collection. It is sort of an antique whitewash color. Please advise ASAP if you have this china cabinet. my email is mcadamslisa@hotmail.com
Many thanks in advance.

From Suzie, 1/18/2011  8:45 AM

I have a White of Mebane dining suite for sale, too big for the house I am in now. The numbers stamped on table is 920-13 Lot 344. The table is a dark finish with brass inlay on the top. 4 side chairs, 2 arm chairs (wicker back w/upholstery)and 2 boards. Buffet has 4 doors, brass trim, shelves and silver drawer with cloth lining. Was purchased 1983. In very good to excellent condition. In W.Pennsylvania. If interested in more information, please contact pitchout@yahaoo.com

From Colette Retif, 1/17/2011  5:07 PM

Dear Desiree,
As I wrote to Vanessa, I am looking for a china cabinet to match my mother's dining room set. My mother's table is stamped with the numbers 501-1. She thinks it was from the Tiara collection and it was purchased in the mid to late 1970's. It is made out of medium brown wood has two pedastle legs with three "feet". There are two captain's sets and all the chars have cane backs. If you are interested in selling the china cabinet and think that yours might be a match to my mother's you could send pictures to my e-mail at HewyDewy@aol.com. Thank you.

From Colette Retif, 1/17/2011  5:01 PM

Dear Nancy Burson,

Do you still have the set you were interested in selling? If so I was wondering if you know the style or lot number of your china cabinet. As I wrote to Vanessa, I am looking for a china cabinet to match my mother's dining room set. My mother's table is stamped with the numbers 501-1. She thinks it was from the Tiara collection and it was purchased in the mid to late 1970's. It is made out of medium brown wood has two pedestal legs with three "feet". There are two captain's sets and all the chars have cane backs. You could send me pictures of your set at me e-mail HewyDewy@aol.com or I could send pictures of mine to you.

From Colette Retif, 1/17/2011  4:32 PM

Dear Vanessa,

I am still looking for a china cabinet to match my mother's dining room set which she bought in the mid to late 1970's. My mother's dining room table is stamped with the numbers 501-1. She believes that it was from the Tiara collection. You told Sam that the 200's were part of the Whithall line and the 400's were part of the Lorrain line. I could e-mail you some pictures if that would help.   

From JJ, 1/15/2011  1:35 PM

If anybody has any white of mebane furniture for sale please email me at jjm@jjmajon.com. I will buy any piece especially if they are lorraine vi whether dining or bedroom furniture.

From Beth, 12/25/2010  9:18 PM

I have a White of Mebane Lorraine table with two leaves and 8 upholstered chairs in an ivory stripe, 2 captains chairs and 6 side chairs for sale.

From leonard spadafora, 12/1/2010  3:56 PM

Hi,

Looking for a White of Mebane king size headboard with or with frame. 978-851-8153

Thanks.

From Vanessa, 11/27/2010  8:23 AM

Looking for bombe chests - Lorraine - 3 drawer
Multiple items from Lorraine collection for sale.

From lena, 11/14/2010  1:00 PM

I recently inherited two small, White furniture company three drawer chests. The wood on the inside of the drawers has a pinkish hue (cherry wood?), and removalable dividers. The drawer pulls are oriental (brass?)in design. The exterior wood is gorgeous, not pink and it seems as if there are two different woods used, giving kind of an inlaid look. The bottom feet are slightly curved and look hnd made although I think the pieces are machine made. I love the two chests but I know nothing about the wood or how to care for them. Can anyone give me some info and guidance? Thanks. Lena.

From desiree, 11/12/2010  5:38 PM

i have a dining room table with 6 chairs 2 are captain chairs with the arms one leaf still in the original wrapping and box never opened or used also all the chirs have the original sticker on them with the lot number and i have a china cabinet with buffet on the buffet it has 4 doors with shelves it has a drawer for the silverware with the original felt in there all the original paper is on the shelves never removed imprinted on it all is white furniture company fine furniture would really like to know what it is valued at.

From Nancy Burson, 10/27/2010  10:30 AM

I have a White dining table,4 side chairs, 2 captain chairs, a two-piece lighted china cabinet and it is mediterrean style. It is in mint condition and it is a limited edition set. I would like to know the value of this set and would possibly be interested in selling it. Please contact me at 573-581-4814. I am in Missouri.
Thank you.

Nancy

From yetta, 10/26/2010  8:43 PM

My daughter bought a lovely used diningroom set by White of Mebane, and needs to match another 4 to 6 chairs. the wood is a walnut color, the style is mediterranean, the chairs have oval
upholstered backs. We'd prefer a NY or NJ location. If anyone has this type of chair to sell please contact me. Thanks alot!

From Heidi, 9/10/2010  11:37 AM

I have a dining room set stamped with White Furniture Company. I would like to sell it since our house is too small. The set includes an oval table with scrolled legs, 6 high back chairs, a china hutch with glass doors and lighting, a wine cabinet and an end board. I think it is from the 1950's but not sure about it. The chairs were reupholstered once. There are some nicks and scratches but overall the set is still beautiful. I have no idea what it is worth or how to go about selling it. Any advise would be appreciated.

From Millie, 9/4/2010  2:37 PM

I have a White of Mebane tall 2-door armwoire, king headboard, and 3 drawer Bombe chest I wish to sell. tyler04@comcast.net for pictures

From Rosenthal, 8/4/2010  9:06 PM

Hi Maia,
I forgot to tell who I wanted the pictures from.
Barbara

From Barbara, 8/4/2010  9:03 PM

Please send me pictures of the furniture.
Thanks,
berosenthal@comcast.net

From Barbara, 7/29/2010  11:24 PM

Hi Vanessa,
I am waiting to hear from you about the White Lorraine buffet you have. I am VERY interested!
Thanks,
Barbara

From Sam, 7/25/2010  9:40 PM

Vanessa,

Ok, thanks a lot! :)

-Sam

From vanessa, 7/25/2010  5:54 PM

Sam-
Send pictures to beachboat@yahoo.com. I will look at them and hopefully be able to advise you. Thank you,
Vanessa

From Sarah, 7/25/2010  10:08 AM

I am doing an estate sale for a friend who's sister passed. The bedroom set is white with a light blue trim. It is all marked the White Furniture Company on the bottom. You can tell it is very well made and in excellent condition. There is a full headboard and footboard with wooden rails, a bench and a night stand, dresser and chest of drawers, which all have thick glass on top of it to protect it. I am trying to find out the value of it so I can sell it. I don't know anything about the White Furniture Company. Can anybody help?

From Sam, 7/23/2010  11:37 PM

Vanessa,

The information stamped on my grandmother's china cabinet is defintely as stated above. I would gladly post some pictures, but I don't think I can in this forum. I could email them to you if you think you have the time to look at them. I would appreciate it, as I am tryig to learn as much as I can about the piece. Thanks again.

-Sam

From Vanessa, 7/23/2010  9:28 PM

Sam-
I am not sure what the 300-group is. The catalogs that I have are from the Lorraine and the Whitehall Collections. The Lorraine #'s are 200- group and the Whitehall is 400- group. The Whitehall China Top is 400-33. If you have a picture it would be easier to try to identify. The original brochure in the piece itself may or may not have a picture - it was a print only 2-4 pg item. The two pieces are referred to as Buffet Base and China Top in their original catalogs.

From Sam, 7/22/2010  10:39 AM

Thanks, Vanessa.

The White of Mebane china cabinet I have is two pieces (top and bottom). I can't see the lot number on the bottom piece, but on top of the cabinet is stamped:
WHITE FURN CO
300-33 CHINA TOP
LOT NO 817
Is this information enough to learn more about the piece?

-Sam

From Vanessa, 7/21/2010  10:29 PM

If you post the china cabinet #'s stamped on top/back black stencils used - I may be able to tell you more about the style/collection name. Vanessa

From Sam, 7/21/2010  6:30 PM

I have recently inherited a White of Mebane china cabinet from my grandmother. It is a beautiful piece, one I always took caution around when at my grandparents. The original brochure is still with it. I don't know what year it was made, but she says they bought it new in the late 1970's. The lot and style number is stamped on top. Does anyone know a good place to find out more information about it?

From Vanessa, 7/21/2010  8:01 AM

I have Lorraine Dining Room pieces - table, chairs, china cabinet/hutch - chantilly (wood finish) and other painted finishes. Table is oval, can email me beachboat@yahoo.com

From Barbara Rosenthal, 7/19/2010  2:32 PM

Reply to VANESSA

I am looking for a White of Mebane - Lorraine buffet, table and chairs, and almost any dining room piecesBORG piece in "Lorraine"

Many thanks,
Barbara

From maia, 7/5/2010  11:38 AM

have an amazing 4 piece bedroom set of Whites of Mebane furniture.

It belonged to my grandmother. It's in Perfect condition.

Please contact me for photos.

The set is in Norteastern PA.

4 piece set....

Thanks,
Maia

maiarose@me.com

From Maia, 7/5/2010  11:36 AM

I have an amazing 4 piece bedroom set of Whites of Mebane furniture.

It belonged to my grandmother. It's in Perfect condition.

Please contact me for photos.

The set is in Norteastern PA.

4 piece set....

Thanks,
Maia

From Vanessa, 7/2/2010  12:24 AM

I do have a king headboard, chantilly finish which is dark wood and has cane inserts, the style number is stamped on the back. Condition is pretty close to excellent. The triple dresser , same finish, 9 drawer, two middle doors, is in fair to good condition, needs some minor finishing work here and there. Rest of what remains are dining room pieces in Lorraine

From Sandra Gathings, 6/30/2010  10:05 AM

REPLY to Vanessa

I am looking for additional pieces to add to my White of Mebane Lorraine bedroom group. If you still have these pieces, please advise if you have a chest, dresser, lingerie, desk or king headboard?

From Vanessa, 4/13/2010  5:43 PM

I have various dining room, bedroom, pieces from the Lorraine collections, White of Mebane, that I am selling prior to an upcoming move out of state.

From Norm Graf, 4/11/2010  10:18 AM

I have the White of Mebane 100 year Aniversary Chest that was made as a limited edition collector's item. Does anyone on this forum know how to determine the current value. I purchased this in 1982 and it is in mint condition.

I also have their Oak Canopy Bedroom suite, with armoire, tripple dresser, and 2 nightstands.

From Norm Graf, 4/11/2010  10:17 AM

I have the White of Mebane 100 year Aniversary Chest that was made as a limited edition collector's item. Does anyone on this forum know how to determine the current value. I purchased this in 1982 and it is in mint condition.

I also have their Oak Canopy Bedroom suite, with armoire, tripple dresser, and 2 nightstands.

From Christie Mull, 1/10/2010  10:31 PM

I have just recently aquired a table and chairs from White Of Mebane and am looking to sell them. Not sure of the exact date of manufacture but it is described as a Mediteranian style table with 2 leaves. Comes with 8 chairs, 2 host and 6 side. Chairs have a wicker like back to them. Set is antique white color. Excellent condition. I will know more about the set when I pick it up tomorrow. I am in Greenville, SC. If anyone is interested you may email me at cdmull73@gmail.com. I will be looking to sell these in the next week or so.

From Paul, 11/1/2009  5:39 PM

I have a complete White bedroom set in Olive Ash Burl we purchased new in 1981. It is in showroom condition. The set includes a triple dresser with matching mirror, armoire, 2 night stands, and the matching queen headboard with short and long spindles. The olive ash burl workmanship is magnificent. The dresser and night stands have bowed sides. We are moving and the set is located in Longmeadow, MA. I can be reached @ 413-427-4514 or pndikan@aol.com

From Vanessa, 11/1/2009  3:14 PM

Corrie-

I do not have the lingerie chest. What are you asking for the items you want to sell? Thank you.

From Corrie, 10/28/2009  12:17 AM

I have a chest on chest Lorraine IV 2 door chest, A night stand with book shelf and tea pull-out tray, and a Poudre (small vanity table that opens on top with compartments. would like to sale or trade for a lingerie chest from the group.

From Joan, 10/3/2009  6:29 PM

Looking for pieces of White of Mebane Lorraine collection, bedroom, dining room, etc. Thank you.

From patricia lindsly, 9/4/2009  9:20 PM

I am looking for a server/buffet to complete my dining room set. It is White of Mebane Tiara II collection- blue and white although I would consider the wood version. I am in Colorado. Thank you.

From adrienne, 8/23/2009  11:22 PM

I have Lorraine 1V bedroom set, cherry wood and walnut veneer. I am looking for the 2 drawer bombe night stand #200-15 also looking for 3 drawer chest #200-16
I know there is one sitting in a warehouse someplace or in your home and would like to hear from you. Thank You.

From Jackie, 8/8/2009  4:25 PM

Hi...I am looking for the Lorraine VI display cabinet.. finished in Chateau which is a light brown fruitwood... I have the entire diningroom of Lorraine VI in this finish by White Furniture which is no longer in business...
I would like to purchase the display cabinet which has glass doors.   Is there anyone around that has this piece? Is there a local furniture factory from where White was located that might still have some of White's furniture? Thanks!!!!!!!

From manuela gilmore, 4/24/2009  3:15 PM

I have Whit of Mebane table with 2 leafs6 shairs   
breakfront 2 piece.
Question White of Mebane still in business.

Thank you

From Sondra, 7/30/2007  3:08 PM

I have the White of Mebane Lorraine VI table, 6 chairs, breakfront buffet with china cabinet and server. It is beautiful and in excellent condition. I am looking to sell either the whole set or all but the table and chairs. I am in Kansas City.

From C K Young, 7/21/2007  12:42 PM

Did you get the photos? I think I have the same furniture as K. Demasi.

From C K Young, 7/19/2007  8:50 PM

I am sending three photos to your email address. I've left them large so you can zoom in for detail. I hope that doesn't overload your aol account.

From CRetif, 7/19/2007  7:58 PM

Reply to C K Young,

Good point! :) I'm not sure either. Maybe it would be easier for you to send them to my e-mail address CPMR06II@aol.com. Thanks.

From C K Young, 7/19/2007  7:09 PM

Yes, I'd be happy to send a photo but I don't know how to do it on the forum. Can you tell me how?

From C. Retif, 7/19/2007  6:05 PM

Reply to CK Young

Thank you for your message. I am near NY, NY. Could I see some pictures?

From C K Young, 7/19/2007  10:39 AM

I have a complete dining room set including the two-piece china cabinet. As I recall, it's the Medallion design from E. B. White (White of Mebane.) I have somebody coming to look at it tonight. I'm in Dallas, Texas. Where are you?

From k. demasi, 1/12/2007  10:33 AM

I also bought a dining room set, but in 1989 or so and could not afford the china cabinet. It is oriental, with a burled wood look on the top of the table and side server. Any suggestions where to look for such a piece? It is white of mebane. thanks