Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login

Lexington Victorian Sampler furniture - used or new

Posted By bis0ngreen, 4/7/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

Please advise whether anyone has any of the pieces in the Lexington Victorian Sampler furniture line. I am especially interested in the lingeie chest (the one with the mirror), washstand, washstand mirror, any of the three (3) dressers, any of the three mirrors, chiffonier, spindle bed, mansion bed, chest, door chest, etc. The only two piece I currently have is the vanity and the vanity mirror.
Thank you,
bisongreenk@aol.com

Replies

From Norandfamily, 11/28/2013  10:36 AM

Hi,  i don t know if you are still looking.  I have the lexington 391 queen raised bed -headboard , footboard and side boards.  I have the chest.  Both in excellent condition .

I also have the large
Dresser with mirror and nightstand. The top has some finish that could use sanding /sealed from someone putting drinking glass on it.  Everything else is great.   If interested email me. Norandfamily@hotmail.com

From ChristineS, 3/14/2013  5:03 PM

I have the Washstand for sale for $550.  I am in Eastern Iowa.  If interested, please email Deb@designingmoves.net.  Thanks! 

From grantor1, 9/24/2011  9:55 PM

[#101852]: hello,

i am looking for any king size bed in the lexington victorian sampler collection.

thank you.

penny

ibepenlop@aol.com

From bis0ngreen, 8/13/2011  6:33 PM

Lisa,

Do you have any of the pieces left for sale? Looking for two nightstands, door chest of drawers, mirrored lingerie chest, washstand with mirror,tv armoire. You can e-mail at rspoljoric@frontier.com.

Thank you, Robin

From Kathie, 6/9/2011  3:06 PM

I need a queen size Mansion bed, a dresser (no mirror needed), a wash stand an amoire and a highboy. All in the light oak Victorian Sampler Mansion series.

I live in Southern California, but will travel a distance for the right pieces at the right price.

From Kay, 6/1/2011  5:34 PM

Lisa, do you still have the mirrored lingerie chest? If so, where are you located and how much are you asking for it? I have all the other pieces that I need and have room for! Thanks!

From Lisa, 4/26/2011  10:09 PM

I have a full set of Lexington Victorian Sampler set for sale. King size roll top headboard, two nightstands, door chest of drawers, mirrored lingerie chest, washstand with mirror, and tv armoire.

From Terry, 4/17/2011  7:06 PM

I am looking to buy King Size headboard/footboard for the Lexington Victorian Sampler set or the Victoriana King Size Headboard/footboard. Email tjkay@gctel.net Thank you.

From Linda, 4/8/2011  8:09 AM

I have 3 pieces of Lexington Victorian furniture for sale. The nightstand commode 391-621, the queen size bed, and the chest of drawers. I live in central michigan. pleasantdreams@hotmail.com or call me at 989 7722543 please leave message

From Cindy Inman, 4/6/2011  10:53 PM

I have the 2 pieces of the lexington victorian sampler collection for sale: Queen spindle head board and tv armoire. inman@evertek.net   I live near sioux city, Ia.

Login to Reply to this Topic

• advertisement
    Technogel 0714
  • adverisement
    Tidewater 0714
  • adverisement
    AC Pacific 0914
  • adverisement
    Horizon 0914

• Advertisement
    borkholder1012
  • advertisement