Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login


Henred0n Drawer Pull Chautauqua Hardware

Posted By R0nald Waddell, 4/3/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

I found a number on the drawer pull that is broken from my Henredon armoire. It is a (chitaqua?) brand, I think. Do you know the correct name of the company and how to contact them to see if they make this type anymore?


From Jim Whalls, 12/10/2010  5:35 PM

Over the past few years I have made 16 jewelry boxes for Christmas presents. I purchased the drawer pulls and knobs from The Rockler Company in Medina MN. They no longer carry the items I need for another box.
However they gave me information on them. The pulls are brass in a leaf design on 2 inch centers and 2 1/2" long and 1 3/4" high.Part number 11927124. They came from Belwith=keeler. The knobs that I need are Belwith-Chautauqua "Kent" 1/2".
If you send me your mailing addess, I will mail you pictures.        Thanks jim

From Guest, 4/3/2006  2:31 PM

I did a quick web search and came up with the following.

Chautauqua Hardware
31 Water St
Jamestown, NY , 14701-6932 Ê
Address Map
Phone: 716-488-1161
FAX: 716-484-2320

The B-K group, consisting of Keeler Brass, Belwith International, Period Brass and Chautauqua Hardware, combine to provide you with the broadest selection of kitchen, bath and furniture hardware available anywhere in the world. Founded in 1884, the Belwith-Keeler Hardware Group is the premier die-cast and brass-plating source for the hardware industry. In addition, the Period Brass and Chautauqua manufacturing capability has combined Old World craftsmanship with state of the art metal-working technology to create America's finest solid brass decorative hardware including cabinet knobs and drawer pulls.

Login to Reply to this Topic

  • adverisement
    Tidewater 0714
  • advertisement
    FOA April 2015

  • Tayse Website 0315
  • advertisement
    Therapedic 0415

  • Horizon0415
  • advertisement
    TD 0415
  • advertisement

  • niwa 0814

  • DoncoHighPoint0405

  • Capel 0415

  • Cylindo0415
  • Advertisement
    Truckskin 0412
  • Adverisement
    RM VIP  Banner
  • advertisement
    PMP 0115 side

  • cory 0215


Surya Quality Video
Take The Tour!
  • Advertisement
    library 150 x200
  • Adverisement
    RM Datalink2  Banner