Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Henred0n Drawer Pull Chautauqua Hardware

I found a number on the drawer pull that is broken from my Henredon armoire. It is a (chitaqua?) brand, I think. Do you know the correct name of the company and how to contact them to see if they make this type anymore?

Posted By R0nald Waddell, 4/3/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Jim Whalls, 12/10/2010  5:35 PM

Over the past few years I have made 16 jewelry boxes for Christmas presents. I purchased the drawer pulls and knobs from The Rockler Company in Medina MN. They no longer carry the items I need for another box.
However they gave me information on them. The pulls are brass in a leaf design on 2 inch centers and 2 1/2" long and 1 3/4" high.Part number 11927124. They came from Belwith=keeler. The knobs that I need are Belwith-Chautauqua "Kent" 1/2".
If you send me your mailing addess, I will mail you pictures.        Thanks jim

From Guest, 4/3/2006  2:31 PM

I did a quick web search and came up with the following.

Chautauqua Hardware
31 Water St
Jamestown, NY , 14701-6932 Ê
Address Map
Phone: 716-488-1161
FAX: 716-484-2320

The B-K group, consisting of Keeler Brass, Belwith International, Period Brass and Chautauqua Hardware, combine to provide you with the broadest selection of kitchen, bath and furniture hardware available anywhere in the world. Founded in 1884, the Belwith-Keeler Hardware Group is the premier die-cast and brass-plating source for the hardware industry. In addition, the Period Brass and Chautauqua manufacturing capability has combined Old World craftsmanship with state of the art metal-working technology to create America's finest solid brass decorative hardware including cabinet knobs and drawer pulls.