Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login

Thomasville Bedroom 1970’s yellow bamboo

Posted By Jeanne Kennedy, 3/30/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

I have a friend who is looking for bedroom furniture in this style. (Thomasville, pale yellow with bamboo like trim) Does anyone happen to know the name of this collection? She is looking for a tripple dresser and a lingerie chest. Thank you wyldtxflwr@adelphia.net

Replies

From Jeanne Kennedy, 7/28/2011  8:12 PM

I have one Thomasville 4 drawer chest/dresser in pale yellow bamboo design. This was sold as Children's furniture but could easily be used in any room, as I have done since my kid is now an adult. This dates back to the late 1970's or possibly early 1980's as I acquired it from someone else in 1986. This piece is still in great condition with only a few minor scratches but they are not noticed because of the style of the finish. I would like to sell this piece for around $75 obo. I live in the Los Angeles area and can not ship this.

07/28/2011

From Jeanne Kennedy, 7/20/2011  11:10 AM

I live in NY and have 4 pieces of the 1966 Thomasville yellow faux bamboo bedroom set that I am looking to sell: desk, bookcase, single 3 drawer dresser and double dresser with 6 drawers. All in very good to excellent condition with the original hardware. Anyone interested can email me at marcia@zerowastegroup.com for photos. Thanks.

From Jeanne Kennedy, 7/7/2011  9:26 PM

....Still looking for the thomasville ivory faux bamboo Allegro full or queen bed/headboard and twin canopy bed. Please email me at laurelmcf@aol.com,
Thanks! Laurel McF

From Jeanne Kennedy, 7/3/2011  4:51 PM

I have (2) pieces of the Yellow/White Faux Bamboo furniture

(1) Henry Link 5 drawer up right dresser
(1) 6 or 7 drawer Lingerie Chest - I can't find the Henry Link on this one but it does say Thomasville.

Please let me know if you are interested in either piece I live in Cumming GA just outside of Atlanta and can meat locally or in near surrounding areas of Atlanta if that makes it easier

Thanks in advance

Scott
678 896 1522

From Monica, 5/26/2011  8:56 AM

I have a whole house full of furniture in the Hollywood Regency Faux Bamboo style. Some of these pieces are in the Thomasville Bali Hai pattern. Included in this set is the king size headboard, double dresser & mirror, low chest of drawers, 2 bedside/end tables, china cabinet, diningroom table & 6 chairs (2 are arm chairs), Couch, Chair, 2 end tables and coffee table. These pieces are all in great condition with only a (deleted)y piece of veneer gone on one of the double dresser drawers. This is an outstanding set. We are located in St. Augustine, Florida between Jacksonville and Daytona. If you have interest in these items, please call me at (904) 315-0680 for more information.

From Kate Byrne, 3/30/2011  9:39 PM

I have the desk and matching chair in the yellow bamboo "Far East" that I would like to sell. I live in Missouri. Please contact me if you are interested.

From Alice A, 2/12/2011  10:10 AM

Still looking for Bali Hai yellow corner desk, chair and nightstand. Live in Alex.,VA. East coast area preferable. White would also work. Is there a dressing table made?

From carol, 2/2/2011  7:20 PM

Has anyone got the chest of drawers in the Bali Hai.?? I own the double dresser, mirror, headboard,desk and double bookcase that fits atop desk or dresser. All line up perfectly but my ganddaughter needs a chest of drawers or I need to get her new bedroom furniture . Would consider selling. Thanks Carol mimisluv2@yahoo.com

From Danielle, 1/28/2011  10:46 PM

Sue, I was wondering if your set is still available, and how much you are selling it for. Thanks! Danielle
daniellesauve2003@gmail.com

From Anne, 1/24/2011  2:42 AM

Would be interested in looking at your pieces Annie B.

Login to Reply to this Topic

• advertisement
    Technogel 0714
  • adverisement
    Tidewater 0714

• Advertisement
    borkholder1012
  • advertisement
    purecareenews01214

• Thomasville 110 Years
  • Adverisement
    Isuzu 0814