Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Seeking Drexel Furniture Pieces

Looking for pieces of Drexel Heritage American Themes to match the 2 lighted corner curios that I bought just recently on ebay. I'm sure there must be a bookcase or entertainment center that goes with them. If anyone can help,please let me know. There are numbers on the backs of the pieces. The finish is a light distressed also yellow color.     

Posted By Glenda, 3/14/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From lg7128, 1/31/2013  11:43 PM

I have two end tables of Drexel Heritage Woodbriar to sell; I just put them up on Ebay search: $ 180.00

Drexel Heritage Woodbriar Collection Geometric Pattern Glass Top Tables (2)

From pstry8, 9/27/2011  1:12 AM

[#113319]:

We have a Dexel-Heritage et cetera line Chinnoissiere.

Nancy

From wfrable, 9/23/2011  12:29 AM

[#105076]: Do you still have this.  Mine lost in hurricance Irene.  Please reply with photo and price

WJF

From wfrable, 9/23/2011  12:27 AM

[#102333]: Do you still have the mens chest of drawers Triune by Drexel.  Mine was lost in hurricane Irene.  Please reply with photo and price.

Thanks, WJF

From Glenda, 8/16/2011  12:23 PM

I have the 401-400-1 esperanto by drexel. Good condition. Some of the handles have become unscrewed, but I have them all sitting in the drawers ready to be screwed in.

From Glenda, 8/12/2011  12:48 AM

I have for sale a Drexel Passage #995-967-2 entertainment center, good condition. Located in Hawaii on the island of Oahu.

From Glenda, 8/3/2011  11:24 PM

sorry, my email didnt show up.   its sunshine61457@gmx.com

From Glenda, 8/3/2011  11:21 PM

my friend has a couple of drexel dining room furniture. shes not sure how old the pieces are. she wants to sell the pieces. i have pics of the pieces on my cell phone.

From Glenda, 7/19/2011  11:08 AM

am interested in Touraine full bed. thanks.

From Glenda, 7/12/2011  10:41 AM

I have several pieces to this collection that I need to get rid of.I have the hutch,the china cabinet,and an entire bedroom suit.All pieces are stamped Touraine 111 by Drexel,with the yellowish finish

From Tina S, 6/20/2011  12:13 PM

I am looking for hardware for one of the doors of my Drexel Heritage Covington Park Armoire. Drexel is not taking inquiries for any discontinued pieces. Please e-mail me at clmsk8s@yahoo.com if you can help

From Robert, 6/2/2011  11:57 AM

Seeking Drexel British Accents mahogony dresser. rhendersonn@hotmail.com

From GIL, 6/2/2011  9:00 AM

I would know what my drexel table and 4 chairs with 2 leafe and custom pads are worth /// the table is accolade II BY DREXEL AND HAS # 954-324-3 the 4 chairs with no arms have lable by Shirly Brckett with # 994798     thanks for any help you can give   Gil       ;        

From Kathe Lloyd, 5/31/2011  8:06 PM

ok, so I thought you might be the Drexel Heritage expert, I just bought a 1980's Drexel Heritage etcetra Asian curio/china cabinet and it has heat damage to the ceiling of each section of the lighted curio cabinets, they had 40 watt bulbs, the long kind, old fashioned, I didn't notice it until I brought it home and started cleaning it, the paint is flaking off, mat black laquer color, and in one place it actually burned through the first layer of wood, there is a heat shield but it only covers one part of the bulb and actually looks like it was designed to protect the wiring, I bought 15 watt bulbs to replace the 40 watt bulbs but wonder if I should have something else for heat protection, any ideas

From karol, 5/21/2011  5:22 AM

I have 2 Drexel Bengar nightstands 1959 for sale, one is in very good condition, and the other needs a brass piece on the drawer to match, otherwise, very nice, were my parents. Anyone interested, I am selling them now, see picks on ebay classified or craigs list all under moving sale, listed them up there on may 20, 2011.

From Jacqueline, 5/1/2011  5:18 PM

HEY ! if anyone could take a few minutes to email me with some answers to a few questions regarding a DREXEL SET that was bought from a garage sale for $25 i would REALLY REALLY be grateful. one is a hutch with silver inlay and the other is a table with leaves and full set of dining chairs that match. the STAMP on the back of hutch is:    No.K 50-4
              Profile by Drexel
              9/57

the STAMP on underside of table is:

No.K 42-4
              Profile by Drexel
              5-50

--again. any info or facts i could get would be such a helpful thing to me. as i am getting ready to move NC. not sure if it would be better to sell it quick here in OK, or to hang on to it and lug it with my cross-state, and possibly sell it for more in the NC area...?? help please! my email is:   jmarie8910@yahoo.com

From David, 4/24/2011  3:05 AM

Oh and if it is any help it came from the triune collection. Please help if you can, email is david.mankin@yahoo.com.

From David, 4/24/2011  3:01 AM

I have what I believe to be a 1960 Drexel sideboard mahogany buffet. I have been looking and looking for two months to find another one to get some sort of value on it but have had no luck. The closest I have found was a 1973 that is very similar. Can anyone help me out?

From janna rael-serna, 4/13/2011  2:15 PM

I have a Bishop Drexel oval coffee table. Does anybody know the value on a piece like this.

From Jeannette, 4/13/2011  11:43 AM

I have a walnut Drexel Declaration desk with the original glass protective top). Great piece! Can email pics and specs if you are interested. Located in Oh/Ky wishing4ky@gmail.com

From billie downing, 4/5/2011  6:24 PM

Need drexel country french bookcase made from pecan bought 1st in 1974

From cindy, 3/22/2011  4:13 PM

I HAVE A DRESSER, MIRROR, CHEST OF DRAWERS,
Daughter has a few pieces for dining room.

From KP, 2/28/2011  10:44 PM

Looking to sell King Bed from the Bel Aire Collection by Drexel also have two night stands with limestone top, side table with limestone top and armoire.

From Anne Beers, 2/21/2011  11:32 AM

Grand Villa by Drexel 652-3-16-185
Dining Room Table with 8 chairs
Buffet and Hutch with additional Side Board Cabinet
Interest in Selling for Best Offer
Excellent Condition
Toronto Area

From Hue, 1/30/2011  7:10 PM

I have a Drexel Heritage black laquer w/jade inlaid chinoiserie curio cabinet that was acquired at an estate sale back in 2001. If you are interested, let me know I can send photos and dimensions.

From Walter Kicinski, 1/30/2011  1:23 AM

To Bob Lippert
Would you consider selling the entertainment center separate from the bookshelves?

From Julia, 1/17/2011  9:40 PM

I have a hutch, I think it's maple, that has this handwritten on the back - "361-420-3 Breton by Drexel 11/57" This hutch was given to me by a lady who was just trying to clean out old furniture from her friend's house. How can I tell what year it was made? And if it's antique or not? Or worth anything? Thanks!
petpits@hotmail.com

From Bob Lippert, 1/13/2011  10:51 PM

I have a Drexel Accolade II 3 piece entertainment center and round pedestal dining table with pads! Make me an offer!!!!

From Anne, 1/5/2011  10:12 PM

I have a Drexel end table, hexagon shaped, and a rectangular end/coffee table. Both are pecan wood. Anyone have any idea of values for these?

From Devorah Weiss, 12/31/2010  12:17 AM

I'm looking to purchase Drexel-Heritage "Etcetera line collection", black lacquer - Chinnoissiere china cabinet. My parents bought one in the early 80's and it's simply gorgeous. Any leads are appreciated.
devorah.weiss@yahoo.com

From to phyllis and Jerry phillips, 12/5/2010  10:10 AM

The wood of the passage collection is american oak.

From Fabienne, 12/5/2010  10:08 AM

Looking for a table from drexel heritage passage collection. We have cabinets, end tables, ... and are looking for a dinner table and chairs?

Thank you: magicienne@gmail.com

From angie kuzior, 11/29/2010  6:37 PM

Looking for a chest or dresser from the Adriana Collection that was in production from 1989-1993. Email me at akuzior@msn.com.

From lisa, 11/20/2010  1:15 PM

I have a vintage drexel buffet that is green with gold trim. It is stamped "Drexel". Is anyone interested in it?

From Greg Borst, 11/19/2010  10:58 AM

Looking for a Drexel Accolade II Pedestal Table. Please call 303-418-5343 or email gborst@swinerton.com.

From Phyllis and Jerry Phillips, 11/18/2010  4:41 PM

I have a set of Dexter furniture from the Passages
collection. I need to know what kind of wood it is.
Is it maple? I'm clueless on this subject.

From Marla Gambone, 9/5/2010  10:09 AM

I am looking to sell my drexel heritage oriental style dining room set! It is in fair condition w/ a few scratches, and our dog chewed one of the legs on the table. I would like to sell it to a collector who will be able to fix it up and enjoy it! We have just to many kids and dogs for nice stuff like this. If anyone has any interest it is a table w/ two leaves, 6 chairs, a china cabinet, long buffet style piece w/ side cabinets, and middle drawers, and then there is an accent piece Thanks, Marla

MarlaGambone@yahoo.com

From Kenneth, 7/27/2010  1:01 AM

I am looking for a king size bed Drexel Heritage American Themes. Email me at budshaq@panhandle.rr.com if someone knows where I can find one

From Kendra, 7/24/2010  2:21 PM

Want to sell Drexel Triune 1960 Mahogany tall (Bachelor's?) dresser with sliding compartment doors, three large drawers and one more small one inside sliding compartment. Also matching night stand. Both tops need refinishing but otherwise great shape. Email soon it's going on craigslist. sechovec@earthlink.net

From Bill Butler, 7/19/2010  3:36 PM

I have a rosewood hutch, Benchcraft by Drexel. Made in the 1940s. It is more than 6' tall and 3.5' wide, four doors on upper level, framed glass, 3 glass shelves. Bottom has two side compartments; center has double doors opening to compartment with drawer on top. Excellent condition.

From Corey, 7/15/2010  11:14 AM

I have a limited edition "Hispania" by Drexel Dining Table with 2 Leaves and 4 Chairs for sale in the Los Angeles area. This was owned by my Grandparents and is in great condition. My email is corewithak@hotmail.com.

From renee, 7/14/2010  11:45 AM

I'm looking to buy an excellent condition or discounted new Drexel Heritage "At Home in Tuscany" Tavola table (this new model 84" with leaves, not the older model without leaves). Also looking for 2 Palazzo arm chairs and 4 or 6 Palazzo side chairs from the "At Home in Tuscany" collection.

From mary seymour, 6/12/2010  1:07 PM

I have a complete set of drexel bedroom furniture.
what is it worth. The style of it is touraine 1177,1175 these are dressers and the bed is 1176 with a mirror for the dresser. The color is or was a white right now its an off white.

From Katie F, 5/25/2010  9:59 AM

I have a Drexel Meridian complete full size group. Consist of headboard, foot board, men's chest, dresser with mirror and two night tables. (all have glass tops for protection.) These items I consider in good condition, except for one of the side boards of the bed, due to placing a safety rail on it, and it shows were it was placed. If interested, please email me at yngathrrt@yahoo.com and I can send pictures. Not sure how much to ask for it yet, but am working on that.

From Katie B., 5/21/2010  2:16 PM

I have a Drexel Heritage Esperanto slate-top heat resistant buffet/sideboard. The measurements are: 44" width x 12" depth x 29" height. If you are interested, please email me at kdd.bas@gmail.com. We are in Rochester, NY.

From Rachel, 5/19/2010  11:28 PM

I have a french provential very ornate carved oval dining table and 3 leaves in a light cherry wood and 6 upholstered side and captain chairs ornate also plus the matching buffet/sideboard. I live in Indianapolis. I have pics. Not in perfect condition on top but has potential. Mainly just some small missing ornate veneer on some chairs and table. Still absolutely beautiful. Email if interested. olivia4016@aol.com If this posting is over 2 months old its probably sold

From Annie, 4/29/2010  1:23 PM

I am looking to purchase Drexel chinoiserie oriental-style furniture. Particularly interested in buffet/hutch/breakfront/curio/end, coffee and sofa tables, but interested in all. email at subsurface_progression@yahoo.com

From Susan, 4/8/2010  10:14 PM

Looking to sell a Drexel Dining Room Table (with 3 leaves) and 4 chairs plus 2 captains chairs. Also have matching Buffet. Both are stamped Profile - Table is stamped No. K-42-4 and Buffet is K-37-4; both 1955. Located in Ohio. Please contact me if you are interested in buying.   email is susank65@verizon.net

From Clayton, 4/6/2010  11:15 AM

I have a few peices of Drexel furniture that I would like to sell. I have been trying, without success, to find out what collection they were from. Can anyone help me in identifying these pieces, I can send pictures.

From Pat, 4/4/2010  11:41 PM

Where can I find information on the very old Drexel Heritage dining room sets?
I have the VELERO set.
The numbers under the table are #453-330-37.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

From Denise, 3/30/2010  10:56 PM

I am looking for 2 Drexel dining room chairs for a Touraine cherry French Provincial dining room suite. The chairs have a cane backing.

From roger d. sipesn/a, 3/14/2010  12:51 AM

drexel vintage touraine french prov. china cab.

From Bob in Columbia County NY, 3/8/2010  9:23 PM

Seeking to sell 1960 Drexel Triune Dining room table with 3 leaves and three matching chairs. A fourth chair is broken, but could possibly be restored. The table and chairs are mahogany. I also have a mahogany two-piece drexel hutch, but don't know if this is the Triune style. also have a blonded Drexel buffet server with two matching chairs. One chair is in decent shape, the other requires refinishing.

From Henrietta, 3/4/2010  1:33 PM

I would like to sell my mom's bedroom set made in the mid sixties. It is called Franscica. I have the serial numbers on the set. Please let me know how much it is worth.

Thank you,
Henrietta

From Diana, 3/4/2010  4:06 AM

I have a Drexel North Carolina black and gold dining room set..table is round with gold trim and has 2 extra leafs in the original Drexel box...4 matching chairs with hand paintings on the top rails and a beautiful matching sideboard/buffet with dove tail drawers and tons of inside storage space..the 4 doors on the front are also hand painted oriental scenes in gold tones..email me at musicangels09@aol.com to see photo's or call me at 702-689-1735

From Carissa, 3/3/2010  9:07 PM

I am looking for Drexel MERIDIAN furniture circa 1962. I currently have a dining room table with cane back chairs and the seving cart. I am trying to furnish my 1960's home with as much original furniture as possible.
cthompson024@columbus.rr.com

From Denise, 3/1/2010  9:25 AM

I own the Vintage Drexel Touraine White French Provincial Bedroom Furniture, large dresser, mirror, 2 twin beds, nightstand ~ selling complete set for $849. located in Glenview, IL. ~ must pick up.

From Daniel, 2/27/2010  7:52 PM

I have several pieces of the Passage Collection by Heritage: A lighted corner unit, a bar unit, an entertainment unit, a shelf unit (all shelves are glass). In addition, I have a buffet and credenza in the same collection. Finally I have a dining-room table with two leaves -- it needs to be cleaned & refinished, but the wood is in excellent condition. If interested, write to dan@mc-allister-net. I am in St. Petersburg, Fla

From patrick, 2/22/2010  6:36 PM

we are interested in selling a drexel heritage wall unit manufactured in december 1982. Sounds like the finish might be the same color. It is an illuminated cabinet. Cabinet classic by drexel 390 722 6
we have some pictures if interested. pjburke1225@yahoo.com

From Cathy, 2/22/2010  12:54 PM

I have 2 armchairs and 2 side chairs in ball and claw front feet design made by Drexel Heritage, Black Lacquer, Asian Design, that I am interested in selling...they were manufactured in May 1992. If anyone is interested please let me know. I don't know what collection they are from, but are in Excellent condition.

From Crystal Peugh, 2/21/2010  5:18 PM

I bought a chest from Brittians Fine Furniture in the 80's. The store was in Houston,Texas and has gone out of business.
It was an Oriental style black chest with drawings. I think it was from a collection called "Et Ceterra". Do you have any ideas about where to find other pieces to this old group of furniture?

From Pam, 2/20/2010  2:02 PM

Looking for sideboard, buffet or china from DREXEL ET CETERA collection from around 1979. It is the black lacquered chinoissiere collection. Please email me with info. Thanks pab8990@sbcglobal.net

From Chris Wright, 2/13/2010  4:31 AM

Reply from Tracy

8/25/2009 3:15:07 PM
I am looking for a tall chest of drawers (men's dresser) to the Drexel Meridian collection. I'm not sure what it looks like or if there is even one available so any information would be helpful.

I am also looking for a photo of a dresser "Projection by Drexel".
Thank you.

I am wondering if you are looking for a picture of the dresser or to purchase a dresser. I have a Drexel Projection dresser I am selling. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you a picture. If you just want a picture I can send that as well.
Chris
wrightfam48204@sbcglobal.net

From Debra Albert, 2/3/2010  5:58 PM

I have a dining room beverage server purchased in the mid 1950's. It comes w/ beverage wooden tray and 4 rollers. it needs some refinishing touch ups on top shelf, but is otherwise in good condition.
I don't know what a fair selling price would be becasue i haven't seen another advertised like it.

From Rita, 1/22/2010  10:41 AM

I purchased a vanity table from an antique store several years ago. It's stamped "Drexel" within a circle inside one of the drawers. It has the original hardware, finish and mirror. I believe the style is French Provincial. I've been trying to get some information as to its age, etc. Does anyone know a good place to look for information on Drexel furniture?

From Carol, 1/20/2010  9:44 AM

I HAVE A FOUR PIECE BEDROOM SET IN GREAT CONDITION FEATURES HIGH QUALITY ALL WOOD DOVETAIL CONSTRUCTION. SET INCLUDES ONE BUREAU, ONE DRESSER, ONE NIGHTSTAND, AND QUEEN SIZE HEADBOARD, $700.

From Debbie, 1/14/2010  4:20 PM

Post by Debbie - e-mail is debstaab@hotmail.com

From Debbie, 1/14/2010  2:16 PM

I have a french country manor curio shelf by drexel # 289-400-1 that can hang on the wall or stand on a table. It is 36 x 22, camel arched at the top. Need help with some sort of price or site to go to.

From Ralph, 12/25/2009  10:53 AM

Looking for Drexal Bishopgate dining room table and chairs.

From Diana, 12/1/2009  10:16 PM

I have a Drexel dining room table with 4 matching chairs and a buffet that matches. Oriental paintings on the 4 panels on lower part of buffet...gold trim on all pieces, chair backs are also painted not plain...they have the labels and info so if interested please email me I am in Las Vegas

From Tamara, 11/29/2009  12:10 AM

previous post: it is a full size bed.
email: thesmirvins@sbcglobal.net

From Tamara, 11/29/2009  12:09 AM

I am selling an original Drexel 4 poster bed, cherrywood. It includes the headboard/footboard and original wooden bed rails,PLUS a chest of drawers that goes with it. It is in clearly used condition, but still very decent when polished. I have pics I can send upon contact.My gramma was the original owner of the bed, (she is now 92!) and she said she bought it in the late 40's to early 50's. It does have the Drexel authentic stamp on the headboard. Please contact if interested. Thanks. I am in central California.

From Patty Fredericks, 11/25/2009  3:14 PM

I have a Drexel French Country Manor in Time -French Provincial dining rm. table w/2 extra leaves and 4 chairs -includes 1 King and 1 Queen chair and matching HUTCHw/ plate rack, doors and drawers w/provincial leg. Gorgeous!
Also Drexel oak desk/bookcase w/candleholders, and Drexel bedroom set. All pristine condition! Call 585-737-4468 or e-mail.

From Rick, 11/20/2009  3:03 PM

seeking drexel heritage bel - aire hemp dining chairs

From Julia, 11/16/2009  12:56 PM

I have a Drexel backless bookshelf for sale. Email for info & pictures. Modgemini528@yahoo.com

From Diane, 11/14/2009  9:57 PM

I am looking for a drexel heritage portraits collection duke cabinet, hooker marlborough coffee and end tables, chesterfield sofas and a king size canopy bed.

Must be in very good used condition.
Email: theexecutivecollection@yahoo.com

From LEAH, 11/14/2009  1:40 PM

I am selling a cream colored, Touraine French Provincial Bedroom Set: Full size bed, serpentine front vanity, low dresser, tall dresser, night stand , two large mirrors, upholstered chair and upholstered vanity bench. Manufactured 1956. located 1 hour outside Boston. Pictures available. Email if interested.

From Lisa Schultz, 10/31/2009  6:34 AM

For "King Farm"... on your Drexel Parfait set, would you be willing to split the set and or trade? I'm looking for a Queen Headboard/Footboard. I understand yours is not from the original collection, but would be interested in seeing photos if you are willing to split the set, and/or trade for an authentic Drexel Parfait King headboard. I might also be interested in your Parfait night stand, as I have one now, and need two.

Thanks a bunch!

From todd, 10/26/2009  12:53 PM

Looking for a TUSCANY BY DREXEL nightstand 525-630-2
email djtodd@attg.net

From Julie Strickland, 9/26/2009  1:08 AM

I am looking for a king size Drexel Heritage Vintage Cherry 4 poster bed

From Carmen, 9/12/2009  10:54 PM

Looking for brand new (discounted) or gently used Drexel Tuscany collection - Tavola for a Feast Table 84" Amaretto and Palazzo dining chairs Amaretto with neutral fabric or leather.

From Dorene, 9/9/2009  7:00 PM

I am looking for a Drexel Touraine III Server to match my dining table set (ivory with gold and the top has a cherry finish)

From Tracy, 8/25/2009  3:15 PM

I am looking for a tall chest of drawers (men's dresser) to the Drexel Meridian collection. I'm not sure what it looks like or if there is even one available so any information would be helpful.

I am also looking for a photo of a dresser "Projection by Drexel".
Thank you.

From Greg Borst, 8/20/2009  11:12 AM

I am looking for a Drexel Accolade II Bar Unit or Entertainment Center in the Fruitwood Finish. Please contact me during the day at 303-418-5343. Thank you.

From manny, 8/20/2009  9:36 AM

I bought from a trift shop in NYC which looks like a re-done country looking green - china closet upon opening the drawer i relized it has a engraved stamp "By DREXEL" also sticked on is a note BOGARD BROS. Patterson NJ
how could i find out how old this peice is? manny@pcwoodfloors.com
bssp83@yahoo.com

From manny, 8/20/2009  9:24 AM

I bought from a trift shop in NYC which looks like a re-done country looking green - china closet upon opening the drawer i relized it has a engraved stamp "By DREXEL" also sticked on is a note BOGARD BROS. Patterson NJ
how could i find out how old this peice is?

From patt, 8/9/2009  5:08 PM

have creme colored older Drexel mirrior large dresser and bed regular I think fair to good

From Laura Mirakian, 8/5/2009  2:44 PM

I am looking for Drexel's bishopgates cane back side chairs

From Laura Mirakian, 8/5/2009  2:42 PM

I am looking for Drexel bishopgate cane back side chairs.

From Marie, 8/5/2009  1:38 PM

I have a 1960-61 credenza - very heavy - unsure of wood. Right side has double doors with shelves and a lined silverware drawer; center has one door cabinet, left side has double doors with 3 pull out drawers. Style is Spanish - Mediterranean.

From Tracey Rochelle, 7/31/2009  1:43 PM

Hello there
I have a stunning American Drexel square coffee table for sale it is from the Chartwell range.
It is a mid oak frame with four tinted sqaure glass inserts my e mail is tracey.rochelle@btinternet.com

From Anne G, 7/27/2009  6:27 PM

I have for sale Drexel Touraine Bedroom suite from the 50's in great condition. Double bed, two night stands, chest of drawers, powder table and chair.

From kshea, 7/20/2009  12:22 PM

I have a Biltmore collection Frech writing table by Drexel. This collection was offered 1992-1996. The piece is very elegent. If helpful the code on the piece is 069-507.

From Kent and Holly, 7/19/2009  5:00 PM

Julius Neveles ... I have a king size panel headboard from Drexel Heritage that is in perfect condition, but my wife wants something different. E-mail me at kentb76@hotmail.com if you are interested and I can send you a picture.

From Fast Eddie, 7/17/2009  8:53 PM

Looking for Drexel Country French Bedroom Furniture

From GWEN SERRELL, 7/16/2009  3:14 AM

WE HAVE AN ANTIQUE MAHOGANY CHINA TOP AND BUFFET HUTCH.
SOLID MAHAGONY, VERY HEAVY. WE HAVE JUST STARTED TO REFINISH AND THEN WE WOULD LIKE TO SELL. THIS IS A DRESEL FURNITURE CO. STOCK #7105-286-5696,ML-F-002319A
QMC , QM 24760 ORDER 0.1.-2345-55. PRINTED ON BACK OF HUTCH. THE REINISHING SHOULD BE DONE BY NEXT WEEK. IF YOU WOULD LIKE PICTURES LET ME KNOW. ASKING 1500.00.
THANKS , GWEN

From Patty Freindlander, 7/11/2009  3:42 PM

I have two Drexel Touraine nightstands. Contact me at fcawebb@bellsouth.net if you are still looking.
Thanks
Frances

From Frances Webb, 7/11/2009  3:36 PM

Reply to Patty Freidlander. I have two Drexel Touraine nightstands. Contact me if you are still looking.
Thanks
Frances

From Julius Neveles, 6/6/2009  7:42 PM

I am looking for the panel headboard in either king size or queen size. Can you tell if you carry any one of these items? The king size item number is W77 and the queen size is W60.
Thanks,
Julius

From Deb, 6/1/2009  6:20 PM

I'm looking for a buffet in the Esperanto by Drexel collection. Please email me at valentine_deb@yahoo.com

From Eileen, 5/19/2009  11:52 AM

I am looking for some dining chairs from the Drexel Esperanto collection. Arm chair with cane back and side chairs

From Carol, 5/15/2009  1:40 AM

I am looking for white Drexel Touraine piece for baby's room. I am located in Houston, Tx. Could pickup in Austin, Dallas, Houston area. Or could have shipped. Please send pictures or information.
carolbarham@hotmail.com

From King Farm, 5/14/2009  11:20 PM

For sale in Washington DC metro area! Original owner!

Authentic "stamped" Drexel "Parfait" bedroom set manufactured circa 1969. Gorgeous country-French styling, painted speckled cream body with french blue carved trim details. Clean and in good condition with no stains, scratches or defects beyond normal aged patina. All original hardware.

Tall dresser with jewelry drawer, short dresser with tall bookshelf topper, writing desk with three side drawers. Matching handpainted nightstand, headboard and footboard are not authentic drexel, but solid wood "look-alike" construction and styling complete the whole set for a perfect mid-century bedroom.

Contact me for great series of pictures. No delivery, but we can discuss shipping for out of area. Serious inquiries only, collectors welcome. No spam or solicitations please.

From Deb, 5/8/2009  7:44 AM

I'm looking for a buffet in the Esperanto by Drexel collection.

From to JUDY, 5/3/2009  11:34 AM

drexel passage curio furniture
Can you email me picture of the item to my email address... celestinaadrian@bellsouth.net

how much? and shipping?

thank you.

From dustin, 4/28/2009  5:36 PM

481-422 3
esperanto
by.drexel

From Sandra, 4/26/2009  11:02 PM

I'm looking for side chairs with the upholstered backs, in the Bishopsgates collection produced in the 70's

From ALAN FOX, 4/9/2009  10:36 AM

I am looking to sell my rare Drexel el cetra collection black square Chinoiserie coffee table-email me at AlanFox1@aol.com

From Patty Friedlander, 3/23/2009  4:48 PM

I am looking for two Dexel Touraine French Provintial night stands.

From Susan, 3/17/2009  5:58 PM

I have two end tables from the Morello Collection. They are both stamped "Heritage 501-E-18 7-60 Morello". They are Antique White with Gold. Each has a drawer and low shelf but differ slightly in configuration. Does the "7-60" indicate July of 1960? If anyone knows where I might find out more information about them I would appreciate it. I have not found any tables from this collection online anywhere. Thanks!

From steve, 1/5/2009  1:21 PM

looking for drexel heritage bishopsgate bedroom furniture - nite table, small dresser or armorie...

steve_w_deutsch@msn.com

thanks, steve

From Kay Lange, 1/4/2009  1:06 PM

Drexel Heritage "Sketchbook" lighted china cabinet wanted. I have the dining table and chairs which were purchased in about 1979/80.

From MoniePJ, 12/30/2008  11:04 PM

Searching for 6 drexel passage dining chairs. Would consider lesser qty. Please email moniepj@live.com

From Kathy, 12/13/2008  4:48 PM

For Sale: Drexel Heritage Early American Bedroom Set. Solid Maple with maple tone finish. Please email indicating drexel heritage in the Subject bar. T.Y.
kathleenkrupke@yahoo.com

From Charlene, 11/29/2008  2:39 PM

Looking for Drexel Heritage Carmel Chest in hemp finish from Bel Aire Collection. Please send e-mail to drhog@cox.net. Thanks.

From Steve, 11/8/2008  8:50 PM

1960 Drexel Triune 2 piece hutch. Upper has vertical glass with lights. Bottom has felted silverware drawer and pull out secretary.

From Eva, 10/28/2008  8:42 PM

I have a 1969 Drexel Hispania dining room set that I need to sell. The table has 2 leaves, 4 wood and white leather chairs plus the china cabinet and have no idea what to sell it for. Does anyone have an idea? evalue@comcast.net

From Noel, 10/27/2008  10:36 PM

We just added a beautiful set to our store on commission. 2 piece buffet, table with 3 leaves, 6 chairs. Hamburg, Iowa simply Primitive Antique Mall, 1004 Main st.

From Debbie, 9/26/2008  11:25 AM

I am loking for the Drexel Heritage bedroom group, Covington Park. I am especially interested in the chest of drawers. Please e-mail debpetty115@sbcglobal.net if you have items to sell. Thanks!

From Mandy, 9/25/2008  5:17 PM

I have a beautiful Drexel Heritage Bishopsgate armoire for sale. Email me at mandals619@yahoo.com.

From Brent, 9/23/2008  6:11 PM

We have a beautiful American Themes armoire available here in Nashville, Tennessee. Asking $1,500 but open to negotiation. Drop me an email or call 615-298-5956. Thanks! Brent   

From George Natt, 8/21/2008  12:11 PM

Looking for information on a wood/brass King Headboard and other Drexel Heritage-Talevera pecan finished pieces purchased in the mid 70's. Some pieces had antique gold iron legs and antique brass handles. Any info available would be appreciated, nattg@att.net    Tks,Geo.

From Linda, 8/19/2008  9:08 PM

Looking to match a Drexel Heritage Curio cabinet I purchased in 1990. It's approx 84" tall and 42" wide. I cannot remember the name of the design, but I do remember the finish was called foilage (it is a very dark green stain, almost appears black). It has two larger doors on top, two smaller ones on the bottom, all glass. The sides are glass as well. In additon, it has an etched glass valance. If there is one out there for sale, would love to locate it. Please email me w/ any info.

From Regan Buscemi, 8/4/2008  12:36 AM

I am selling two nightstands from the Drexel American Themes collection. They are in great condition inside the drawers and out, and I plan on listing them on ebay this week. I'd be happy to send pictures if you'd like. I am located in Edmond, OK and am offering local pick up or buyer to arrange pick-up if out of state. Thanks!

From jennifer ning, 7/24/2008  11:07 AM

I have the Drexel Touraine collection ( French Provincial) white with gold trim for sale...consists of double headboard (full) mirror, two nightstands, dresser, and 3 drawer chest. contact me at jning2@live.ca

From Laura, 7/17/2008  6:39 PM

Does anyone know the value of three pieces of Drexel pecan furniture? Two are cabinets and one is a coffee table - all a matching set in medium tone pecan wood. These were purchased in the 1980s, and are in excellent condition (they were my grandmothers and were in her formal living room). ncperrys@yahoo.com

From Mary, 7/17/2008  5:02 PM

Are you still looking for entertainment center from Drexel Heritage American Themes collection? I have an entertainment center from that collection that I am interested in selling.
Mary

From sherry loftis, 7/17/2008  9:12 AM

I have an office desk with 2 files and 5 drawers. It has a leather top and gold painted bamboo and cranes on the sides. I am in Huntersville NC.

From Leatrice, 7/17/2008  12:07 AM

anyone familiar with Drexel dining room furniture from 1956. Blonde mahogany. The name on the back is Campagna and the number is 7050-3P. I have six chairs but two were cut down for office chairs. Would like more. fordleatrice@msn.com.

From Denise, 6/9/2008  9:15 PM

I have 2 twin size Drexel Touraine beds, also other pieces in this style. It was my mother's bedroom set. Located in S.E. Wisconsin. rfrye@wildblue.net
If you don't put your email address in the message, no one can contact you.

From Rick Hanna, 5/22/2008  12:00 AM

I have two bedroom suites of French Provincial but I do not know if it is Drexel. I wouldlike to sell both sets.

From Cherita, 5/4/2008  7:03 PM

I am looking for ivory twin size Drexel Touraine headboards

From Diane, 4/10/2008  12:54 AM

Portia McDonald please email me in regards to your Drexel Esperanto items at dianemarie01@hotmail.com

From Michael, 4/8/2008  9:10 AM

I am looking for Drexel Esperanto Captains Chairs. They have a wing back look with finials at the top. The legs are arched out and the seat and back are covered in a black naugahyde. I would take any color they are upholstered in. Please email pictures or questions to Berrettinifeed@aol.com

From Judy yates, 4/4/2008  5:05 PM

I am looking for a Drexel Heritage black chinoiserie square coffee table. I live in Virginia and have not been able to locate one. If anyone has one or knows of one in good condition for sale, please let me know.

From Jo Ann, 4/3/2008  10:26 AM

We are moving and have to sell our Drexel Esperanto bedroom set. Set includes triple dresser, mirror, chest, 2 night stands, and king size headboard. Solid pecan. Excellent conditon. You can view by going to Craigslist in Kansas City, MO. Or, can call 816-853-8182.

From Dina, 3/31/2008  5:48 PM

I would like to clarify the message about the Drexel French Accent bedroom set and describe it better. It is cream colored with gold trim and curvy legs on all pieces. I have pictures if anyone is interested.
Thanks.

From Gena, 3/20/2008  5:41 PM

This is in response to Misti's message from 2/10/08. I have exactly what you're looking for--French Touraine full size bed, two nightstands, a nine-drawer dresser with mirror, and five-drawer chest. I live in the Washington DC area. Contact me at glai@juno.com.

From JAMESERIZZO, 3/11/2008  8:17 PM

How much is Drexel HERITIGE PECAN DINNING ROOM

From Dawn Romine, 3/11/2008  6:11 PM

my email is rominedm@bellsouth.net for the drexel heritage esparanto dining room table (oval) with 2 leaves. if interested.

From Dawn Romine, 3/11/2008  6:09 PM

Hello. I have my mother's original purchase Esparanto Drexell Heritage dining room table (oval) with 2 leaves. It is teak wood I believe but I have pictures I can email. thanks, Dawn

From Dina, 3/9/2008  11:09 AM

I am looking to sell a Drexel bedroom set--Called French Accent--has a triple dresser, man's dresser, two twin headboards, one nightstand and a large mirror. Would not be able to ship--am in New York state. Also, does anyone have any idea of its worth?? It was made in the early 1960's. Has numbers 211-131-1 on triple dresser and 211-620-1 on the nightstand.
Any info would be appreciated. Please e-mail me.

From Cindy, 3/8/2008  2:16 PM

I'm looking for items from the Tuscany collection.
Number 6111-620 (Lazy Susan) and the base for the dining table 6111-582 (I think). The finish is dark antique. Any information would be appreciated. (deleted)cdpetty@sbcglobal.net(deleted)

From Wendy, 2/28/2008  12:04 PM

I am selling a Drexel Experanto #450-436 china cabinet in very good condition. My grandparents bought, but I don't have room for it. I have pictures if interested. I have photos. Please email if interested.

From Curtis, 2/27/2008  12:09 PM

I'm looking for a dining room set in the Drexel Et Cetera collection. The pieces are black and gold, with Oriental/Chinoiserie designs, and from the '50's-'60's, I belive. I am hoping to find a complete set: dining table, chairs, china cabinet, and side table/buffet. Thanks!

From Portia McDonald, 2/24/2008  3:32 PM

2/23/2008
Available:
Kingsized Drexel Esperanto Headboard
2 Esperanto commodes/greengold finish

Want-to-find:
1 Replacement leaf for Esperanto Small oval dining room table
2 Esperanto Dining side chairs   
Thank you for any help.

From Celeste, 2/20/2008  2:32 PM

I am selling a Drexel Grand Villa king size bedroom suite (602-130): King bed, triple dresser with triple mirror, 2 night stands. My parents bought it from Ethan Allen in Beaumont, Texas some time in the mid to late 80s. I'm not sure what kind of wood. I have photos. If you're interested, please call (409)781-1780 or email.

From marcel1906, 2/19/2008  2:46 PM

I have the DH Insignia King Bed for sale. If interested, drop me a line.

From Misti, 2/10/2008  12:53 PM

I am looking for a drexel touraine bedroomset. It has a french provincial style cream color wih gold and green trim, also in wood color. Legs look very delicate and curvey. the dressers are bowed in front. Would like a full size bed . Wide 9 drawer dreeser with mirror, tall 5 drawer dresser and nght stands. The dressing table would be nice also. please email me with any infomation.

From Roger, 2/5/2008  11:28 PM

Looking for chairs two each,Drexel and I believe they're called "wheat back" or should I say they have a wheat back pattern, six spokes at top and bottom of back and join in the center. They're aged around 1950's early or could be 1949. Thanks Roger
Please call 630-605-4429 or e-mail

From Robin, 1/31/2008  2:39 PM

Looking for Drexel Equestrian Chairs. These are dining chairs and have been discontinues by Drexel Heritage.

From rob, 12/2/2007  4:50 PM

Hi,

I don't know if you are still looking for pieces, but I have a book shelf, entertainment center and a corner shelf in the style you are looking for!
They are Drexel American Style in sort of blonde distressed wood finish. They are beautful, but they don't fit in our new house.
Please call me at 650-340-8810 if you are still interested.

Rob Fisher

From Victor Shaver, 2/19/2007  8:07 PM

Want Duncan Phyfe Kidney Shapped Desk 4 drawers each side?

From John, 2/19/2007  8:17 AM

I have a Drexel modern set I would like to sell - minus the bed - a nightstand, chest of drawers, and dresser in fairly good condition - a few handles broken or missing. I believe my parents purchased it some time between 1957 and 1960.

From Warren, 2/18/2007  8:24 PM

Looking for a Woodbriar king size headboard. Does anyone know what wood was used in the Woodbriar pieces?
Thanks, wjm338@comcast.net

From Mia, 2/12/2007  5:16 AM

Looking for a complete Queen size Bramasole Bed "The Frances Mayes at Home in Tuscany Collection" in black with the gold stripping. Need item shipped to California-please give total.

From Brenda, 2/3/2007  2:49 PM

I'm looking for a Buffet in the Drexel Heritage Grand Villa Collection.

From jim, 1/28/2007  2:46 PM

looking for drexel accolade pieces. Located in the Atlanta area.

thanks, jim

From Benny DeLeon, 12/22/2006  12:43 PM

Forgot to mention it is a Drexel Et Cetera Cabinet

From Benny DeLeon, 12/22/2006  12:22 PM

I have a 1970 painted yellow oriental themed guilding Curio Cabinet. 3 glass doors and 4 storage cabinets One Piece. Like New Condition. Valued by Drexel at approximately $2,500 to $4,500 asking for best offer. Email me for picture or more information. powerohana@yahoo.com

From ethan morris, 12/4/2006  2:33 PM

Looking for two replacement shelves for a drexel bishopsgate hutch. Was moving the hutch and "crash".
Original shelves had a plate channel.

thanx

From Keely Morrissey, 10/13/2006  12:29 PM

I understand you are interested in the American Themes Armoire. I own one and am willing to sell it. ITs in great condition. PLease contact me via e-mail if you are still looking.

Thank you - jkmorrissey@mac.com

From Laura Marks, 10/5/2006  4:05 PM

I have a king size headboard in perfect condition. It's Drexel but I'm not sure which collection. It's in a bedroom with pieces from the Esperanto collection. I can email pictures of it if you'd like to see it. Email me at marks44@optonline.net

From Larry, 9/18/2006  9:15 PM

I'm looking for Drexel Heritage American Themes bedroom pieces.   

I have the bed and would like a dresser and/or armoire, as well as a nightstand or two.

Larry
lde432@grandecom.net

From marianne, 8/20/2006  7:01 AM

6 drawer blondewood 1950s dresser with mirror for sale.

Very good condition.

From Gail, 6/5/2006  11:43 AM

I have a Drexel desk from the late 50's. Wood is Phillipine Mahogany (with a dark stain), very linear in feel and appearance, leather writing surface in excellent condition and a slide compartment. Measures 60X30; has one file drawer and 3 other regular drawers; desk in good condition. Located in Maryland

From janet oconnor, 5/31/2006  11:12 PM

I have a beautiful Drexel Estorada dining room set with hutch, 104 inch table, 8 chairs just reupholstered. Please reply to fjrsboc@aol.com

From nancy, 5/31/2006  11:11 PM

I'm looking for a king size drexel cabernet bed. any ideas? thanks! nanerleigh@sbcglobal.net     

From Jan, 5/30/2006  9:20 PM

Drexel heritage/dining table/desk/credenza: All three pieces in great condition...the dining table was featured in the movie "Monkeybone" by Henry Selick (tim burton fame) and the desk too! both in great condition. Credenza is in good condition but the top could use some refinishing...a couple of dings on the side. located in PAlm Springs, CA email for pics...justmyart40@yahoo.com

From Judy, 5/29/2006  9:47 PM

I have 2 Drexel Accolade cabinets originally called a Bar Cabinet but I have been using it more for storage as I no longer have the wine bottle insert. It has a shelf in both the lower and upper door portions and a drawer below that are great for storing CD's, VHS tapes or whatever. The middle unit is an open bookshelf with the same drawer below. We have always used this for a TV and the shelves for Cable box, VCR or CD player. So this is 3 pieces, very heavy, fine Drexel Heritage furniture. I am in the Detroit area. Write me if you are interested at itcoa@aol.com

From Ken P, 5/29/2006  9:57 AM

I am selling a drexel grand villa king-sized bedroom suite (602-611). Set includes: headboard, armoire, long dresser with mirror and two nightstands. Purchased in 1981 @ Plunketts. please e-mail me if your interested or if you have any questions. I believe the wood is pecan. kenprzybylski@hotmail.com

From SJ, 5/28/2006  1:23 PM

I am looking for a queen or full headboard with sliding doors for a 1950s Drexel bedroom set. Original bedroom set is, I believe, cherry wood, straight lines.

Thank you.

From S. Proctor, 5/26/2006  8:42 AM

I have a dresser (4 large drawers and four small ones) with a large mirror and I believe it is from the 60's. Very straight lines nad medium coloured wood tone. Any suggestions about how I can identify it further? ssproctor@shaw.ca

From MB, 5/24/2006  11:10 PM

I am looking to purchase a Drexel Heritage large round dining room table - I think it's Pine - if not, it's a light colored wood. Sometimes sold with a lazy susan. email me at mbtinri@aol.mbtinri@aol.com

From MW, 5/18/2006  11:40 PM

Hello, I'm looking for pieces from the Drexel Heritage Bedroom Group (pecan wood)from the late 1960's to early 1970's. The long dresser, and side table (preferably the one with drawers). Can you help locate these pieces? mwarroyo@optonline.net

From Sami, 5/18/2006  8:46 AM

Looking for curio cabinets by Drexel. Please email photos and price and shipping to CA 94903. Especially want asian influence.Ê I also want Drexel Et Cetera group. Looking for dining room furniture and bedroom. ÊÊtimeforpat@sbcglobal.net

From Carole, 5/4/2006  8:38 AM

Looking for a full sized headboard to go with Bishopsgate bedroom pieces. lobregs@hotmail.com

From TRACY, 5/2/2006  9:54 AM

I have a Drexal mahogany buffet, china cabinet and table that I need to get rid off. It was purchased in the 1950's from Fred Myers in Washington. It is a Duncan Phyfe replica or design. It was my Granparents and has been in my parents home. Never been in storage. I will sell it all for $1000.00. A steal. I can send or e-mail a picture. Thank You breckgirl3@aol.com

From Kim, 4/24/2006  2:09 PM

Hello, I have a Drexel Esperanto buffet for sale, it has a slate top, and is from the 1950's I believe, in excellent condition. I can Email pictures if interested.   Thanks Kim kebrere@aol.com

From acquline musgrave, 4/23/2006  1:32 PM

This item is absolutely gorgeous!!It is for sale on e-bay and is item number 4457287284. There are several pictures of the desk there, you just have to scroll down the page to see them all.What a smokin' deal!! This item cost me $2500 but hardships force the sale....Check it out!

From Cathy, 4/21/2006  9:11 AM

I am looking for Esparanto dinning room chairs and buffet. Please e-mail me if you have any for sale. armdmom@aol.com

From Nina, 4/20/2006  8:30 AM

Looking for a great price on the complete Queen Size Bramasole bed (a part of the Frances Mayes At Home in Tuscany collection). Prefer black with gold highlights or a dark finish with gold highlights. Must be shipped to California - need total price. Thanks. ninaandbren@adelphia.net

From Betty Preston, 4/19/2006  4:48 PM

Recently bought a Drexel double pedestal rectangle table with 1 leaf; a buffet server with removal serving tray, a silverware storage drawer and an additional drawer & it has two door storage area below; and a corner china cabinet with glass top door and solid door at the bottom. On the back of the server are the numbers 808-3P by Drexel 852. The table top says 805-36 and 1153. I would like to know the date of manufacture and approximate value. Thanks. bettyhomes4u@aol.com

From D, 4/18/2006  8:44 AM

I am looking for 2 Equestrian chests in Drexel's High Country Collection. djbangs@comcast.net

From Lev, 4/17/2006  9:00 AM

I am looking to buy Drexel Heritage Insignia nightstands, in heather finish. Please reply. Lev

From Karen, 4/16/2006  8:36 PM

I would like to sell drexel heritage black chinoiserie curio/china cabinet cabinet. Three drawers on bottom, double glass doors, 3 shelves, red interior. Photo available. Need an idea of current value. greenegoddess1@juno.com

From colin giddings, 4/9/2006  6:35 PM

I am looking for a 2to 4 dinning room tabel chairs from the Hampshire collection. 56chevbelair@msn.com

From Judy, 4/5/2006  9:43 AM

Have Drexel Passage corner curio cabinet for sale in Detroit area. Has glass shelves and storage area below. Can send pictures. Does anyone know of a reasonable shipping service for large pieces of furniture? Thanks. reply to itcoa@aol.com

From Judy Doi, 4/3/2006  4:46 PM

I would like to buy the Drexel Heritage China Cabinet from the Portraits collection called "Duke". It has a Cordovan Finish w/Gold Highlights. Anyone want to sell? judy.doi@jfbc.org

From J.T. Evans, 3/31/2006  11:05 PM

Does anyone have any knowledge regarding a Drexel Kidney Shaped Desk in the et cetera line. The desk, instead of being flat on the front, has a display area (shelves). I would like to know when it was manufactured, if there were additional pieces in the line and approximate   value if in excellent condition. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, J.T. jdarlu@yahoo.com

From chris, 3/31/2006  10:56 PM

I am looking to unload circa 1950 great condition drexel furniture. A whole house full! Soundsiderest@netscape.net Chris. soundsiderest@netscape.net

From Vi Martin, 3/31/2006  10:55 PM

I am looking for a Drexel, Touraine Collection, double bed headboard. I have 2 twin size beds. One needs minor repair which glueing a joint would remedy. Would love to hear from anyone. I live in Florida. vimartin@swfla.rr.com

From Dan, 3/28/2006  9:46 PM

I have a Chinese style china cabinet that I would like to sell. It is from Drexel Heritage laminated model 584-127ET Cetera black. 03344 Randy Yancey Furnishings Inc. Does anyone know how much it is worth? Thanks for any help. yorbadan@earthlink.net

From Celia, 3/26/2006  5:38 PM

I have a Woodbriar Senior Parsons Table by Drexel in briar finish with brass finished accents # 957-346. Extends to 112 inches by 42 inches wide. I no longer need this table and it is available. Please contact me if interested. celiadionne@hotmail.com

From Hugh Granger, 3/26/2006  3:44 PM

It is time to sell my parents Drexal set purchaced August 10, 1956 from Redell's Inc. in Orlando, FL (I have the original reciept). The set consists of model # 1177 Triple Dresser, #1179 Mirror, # 1179 chest-desk, #1178 headboard, #1175 (x2) night stand. The original price for this set in 1956 was $445.00 plus tax. The condition is fair. The items are located in Northern Virginia. hgranger@hpenviron.com

From susan, 3/26/2006  3:44 PM

I am looking for the Drexel Heritage bel Aire ii king size bed. Does anyone know where I can get it and get it shipped to Alaska. akwasselles@yahoo.com

From Rachel, 3/25/2006  4:21 PM

I have the DH Bel-Aire bedroom collection. I'm looking for the hemp finish mirror to put above the ladies dresserchunksf16@aol.com-266-3815

From Donna, 3/25/2006  4:21 PM

A few months ago -- I viewed a dining set, oval table. It was ANTIQUE CHERRY with a WEATHERED WHITE BASE FINISH. The chairs that matched were called WHEAT BACK DESIGN. It had two side boards to choose from. I am in Illinois -- but close to Indiana. Does anyone know where this might be availableDonnaMaz@comcast.net!

From Nancy, 3/25/2006  4:20 PM

I am looking for a King size headboard from the Drexel Heritage Bel-Aire line called the Pasadena bed. Any information is appreciated. Thanks, Nancy. nclia@yahoo.com

From Diane, 3/22/2006  8:53 AM

I have located a Selectra Buffet, 965-511-4, labeled Selectra by Drexel 8-64 that I would like to purchase. It needs to be refinished but is in otherwise good condition. I believe the buffet is walnut. I am interested in a fair price as neither the seller or I have any clue to it's value. Can anyone help me price this piece?    Thanks! Dianeetoffice@verizon.net

From Judy, 3/19/2006  12:09 PM

Have PASSAGE collection corner curio cabinet for sale. It has glass shelves and a 2 door area below for storage. Write me at itcoa@aol.com if interested.

From mary, 3/19/2006  12:04 PM

Looking for photo and asking price for oval cabernet Drexel coffee table. have one -need to know more. thanks. evieory@excite.com

From GMitchell, 3/14/2006  12:52 AM

Sorry, thought my email would show up automatically. It is glukemitch@yahoo.com

From GMitchell, 3/14/2006  12:06 AM

I meant to say almost yellow instead of "also".