Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login

Information 0n Knob Creek Furniture

Posted By Prairie, 3/7/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

From estate I have a large sconce with KNOB CREEK on the back. The house and contents were said to be from the mid-60s. Any information on the manufacturer or fixture is greatly appreciated. Prairie

Replies

From Prairie, 7/2/2011  3:47 PM

I am looking for a Knob Creek Bridgewater Classics II Bunching China Cabinet -32-6029 Cherry orjCordovan finish. I live in Texas.

From Cindy, 5/18/2011  3:54 PM

LOU
Do you still have the knob creek bedroom set available for sale. Although I live in NC, I would be so willing to drive to pick it up. Also, do you have any pictures you could send to me?
Thanks

From douglas lewis, 5/16/2011  6:15 PM

i have three knob creek living room solid light oak tables: one rectangle coffee tab, one end table w/drawer, and one 27" console table in great shape that i bought somewhere around 1992. can anyone please tell me what they migt be worth. thank you.

From Cindy, 5/14/2011  12:07 AM

Reply from Lou
7/5/2009 12:57:53 AM
I have an entire Knob Creek cherry bedroom set for sale; I bought it in 1985 through a local distributor that ordred direct from the manufacturer. The set consists of 4 poster queen bed, 2 night stands (double doors,one drawer), triple dresser, pediment mirror, armoire. Serious offers reply, thanks.

Do you still have this? Pictures?
Thanks

From Erika K, 5/9/2011  11:03 AM

I have a gorgeous Knob Creek Dark Cherry King sized Bedroom set that my parents bought around 1988. It has a storage headboard, with mirrors, a light bridge, pier cabinets on either side, each with 3 drarwers below a pullout night table, and doors enlosing 2 more drawers and 2 shelves above the nighttable. I am interested in selling it, if you of anyone in the central maryland area.

From Jody Henley, 4/22/2011  10:39 AM

I just purchased a Knob Creek solid cherry, Queen Anne sideboard from an estate tag sale. It has lovely Queen Anne legs, cathedral-style doors at each end, and three drawers in the center. The top two are lined & configured for silverware, and the bottom one is twice as wide but plain wood. I'd love to know more about this collection/design. I plan to return for the china hutch later today. It's two-piece, step-back style, with 4 tall, simple glass doors on top, and a base that has the same cathedral-stype doors at each end with lots of drawers. The brass pulls are in a cut-out style. I pd $360 for the buffet and will pay $450 for the hutch. Does anyone know how much they were originally? Please forgive my terms above, I'm not sure how to describe furniture. Thank you for any help you can provide.

From Marie Freckelton, 4/12/2011  5:10 PM

I just purchased a Knob Creek cherry wood rocker with numbers on the bottom 31-9112 18-0989 for $20. Any info would be appreciated. Has some knicks but is solidly built. Should i refinish it or would that devalue it?

From LESLIE COTTRELL, 1/28/2011  1:51 PM

I WANT TO PURCHASE ADDITIONAL KNOB CREEK DINING ROOM CHAIRS. THESE ARE MAHOGANY WITH BALL AND CLAW FEET. THE ORIGINAL STYLE #88-461, WHICH MAY BE OF USE TO THOSE FAMILIAR WITH THIS LINE. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT leslie@cottrellinc.com.    THANKS!

From ed, 1/19/2011  2:23 PM

KNOB CREEK FURNITURE WAS PRODUCED BY ETHAN ALLEN AND SOLD UNDER THE KNOB CREEK NAME SO THEY COULD SELL FURNITURE AT A LOWER PRICE POINT, AND NOT CUT THEIR OWN THROATS SO TO SPEAK. I HAVE A CHERRY ENTERTAINMENT UNIT WITH SIDE SHELVES THAT I BOUGHT IN 1990 AND SOME OF THE INCLUDED PAPERWORK SAID ETHAN ALLEN ON IT. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED I WANT TO SELL IT. I LIVE I WESTCHESTER COUNTY NEW YORK    EMAIL   EMOFF626@ GMAIL.COM

From Brian, 1/15/2011  10:18 PM

I got a Knob Creek entertainment center back in 1992, solid Cherry beautiful. Great investment and craftsmanship.

Login to Reply to this Topic

• adverisement
    nouriso0114
  • advertisement
    Technogel 0714
  • adverisement
    Tidewater 0714

• Advertisement
    borkholder1012
  • advertisement
    purecareenews01214

• Thomasville 110 Years