Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login

INFO ON HIBRITEN FURNITURE

Posted By Guest, 3/5/2003

Login to Reply to this Topic

I am trying to Find info on Hibriten Furniture. Please advise

Replies

From munroj, 5/27/2013  5:17 PM

I have a Hibriten Tribute dining room set and am downsizing and moving from west coast to east for family.  Here are the items that  I have for sale -
1. Credenza and deck = this is the glass doored, lighted mirror back credenza and hutch (model625-626 and 625-120)
2.Credenza = this is the solid door credenza (model625-110)
3. Trestle table and base  = (model 625-231 and 625-232)
4. One leaf (can't find model)
5. Six Rattan backed arm chairs. (model 625-524)
Good condition except the inside lower shelves of the credenzas are marred and a couple of marks on the table.

From jsmi7, 5/9/2013  5:29 PM

Looking for Bernhardt Hibriten Tribute furniture. Reply to jsmi7@comcast.net

From Jelane Honeysuckle, 12/23/2012  12:00 AM

I would like to buy 2 side cane back side chairs from the Hibriten Tribute Collection to go with my dining room suite I purchased years ago.  Please call 817-446-4578.

From Jelane Honeysuckle, 12/23/2012  12:00 AM

I would like to buy 2 side cane back side chairs from the Hibriten Tribute Collection to go with my dining room suite I purchased years ago.  Please call 817-446-4578.

From joe, 3/7/2012  2:32 PM

I purchased a used, in good condition, Bernhardt Hibriten dining room suite about 6 years ago in the Boston area. I paid $1,000 for the set which included 2-piece lighted china cabinet, buffet server, large pedestal table with two 18" leaves, 4 regular and 2 cane-backed captain's chairs. We reupholstered the chairs. Now i'm looking to down-size my life and resell the dining room suite, among other things.

From Guest, 7/27/2011  4:40 PM

previous email reply from lucinda should reply from barbara-to lucinda or anyone that may have high back Hibriten chairs-french provincial -any finish-seems that Broyhill made a similar version a little larger size also okay- please email info@anthonystownhouse.com--or call 617-566-3972

From Guest, 7/27/2011  3:59 PM

hi lucinda responding to your email as of march 15 2011-not able to contact you at that time   hopefully with new posting info you will receive this email very interested in the two high back arm chairs   do you still have the chairs ?   would it be possible to email photos i will pay for all shipping etc   or maybe you know of anyone else that may have the chairs   i believe they are exactly the chairs i am looking for       thank you so much barbara my email is info@anthonystownhouse.com     &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p; 

From Guest, 6/25/2011  9:36 PM

I have a Hibriten LaCourrone collection Kingsize bedroom set including headboard, 2 nightstands and a dresser in the brushed white with green trim color for sale for $600 if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Saundra

From Barb, 4/20/2011  9:32 PM

I want to sell my Bernhardt by Hibriten dining room suite that I bought new in 1979 in South Bend, IN. Nothing is broken and all hardware is original. The trestle table top and server top could use refinishing. The trestle table is rectangle with two 18 inch leaves. The buffet server open to reveal a slate top for hot dishes.   Server has a large silverware drawer and two doors with storage space underneath. The china cabinet is two pieces and is lighted, with three shelves of display area. It has two silverware drawers and four doors with storage space underneath. The six suede upholstered chairs with large antique brass tacks consist of two arm and four straightback. My exact same china cabinet and trestle table are up for sale on Ebay right now, although the chairs depicted are different from mine. The price is $1100, and they do not have a buffet server on wheels like I do. If interested, let me know, and thanks for reading!

From Lucinda Simms, 3/15/2011  1:05 PM

I have a beautiful sofa and two chairs that are Hibriten. They are the French Provencial style, white with gold carved wood trim. The sofa is 6'8" long with green belgium made velvet with button tufting on the back. The arm chairs are high back with flo__l/stripe patterned Belgium made velvet ( rose/green). They are approximately 40 years old and purchased in North Carolina. The chairs have minimal wear and some fading, but are in extremely good and solid condition and the couch is in excellent condition with very little use over the years. If interested please contact me at lucindasimms49@yahoo.com

Login to Reply to this Topic

• advertisement
    Technogel 0714
  • adverisement
    Tidewater 0714

• Advertisement
    borkholder1012
  • advertisement
    purecareenews01214

• Thomasville 110 Years
  • Adverisement
    Isuzu 0814