Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login

Lexington’s Victorian Sampler Collection

Posted By Lois, 11/19/2005

Login to Reply to this Topic

Hi, I am looking for any pieces from the Lexington Victorian Sampler Collection. I bought this set back in 1992 and due to a divorce I am missing a few pieces. Thanks Please email me at emmaandemily@wmconnect.com, Thanks

Replies

From Ashlee067, 9/26/2011  8:30 PM

I have the Lexington Victorian Sampler king size mansion bed (headboard, footboard, and rails) as well as the tall chest of drawers and the long nine drawer chest with spindle mirror for sale. I live in Dallas, TX. ashlee067@yahoo.com

From Lois, 8/9/2011  8:30 PM

How much is the vanity stool?

From Lois, 8/9/2011  12:41 PM

Randy, I have a king Lexington Victorian Sampler Mansion bed for sale. You may contact me @ cassandra_holliday@excite.com

From Lois, 8/8/2011  9:55 PM

I am looking for a king (preferrably) or a queen Victorian Sampler bed. We have a complete set with a king bed, but with so many pieces, we can outfit our guest bedroom to match it if we just had either size bed. If you are really desperate for end tables, triple dresser, armoire, gentleman's chest, lingerie chest, one-piece mirror, king bed, and/or stool, let me know what you need and what you want to spend. We love our set and would rather add to it with the additional bed than to part it out, but money talks. More money talks louder.

From Lois, 7/17/2011  5:26 PM

HELP, I NEED A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP!!! I am looking for a Victorian Sampler Mansion King Bed or ANY king size Victorian Sampler bed. I have Queen Spindle bed with head and and foot board I would like to trade or sell. Medium oak color, want to upgrade to the King size so we have more room for the 2 little doggies who have to sleep with us. I live in East Tennessee and if their is a dealer who still sells this in the area please contact me at: kim.storey64@gmail.com We ALL thank you, Kim

From Sally, 4/7/2011  6:11 AM

I have the side by side vanity (secretary ) in mint condition. chestnut color.

Also a queen rolltop Victorian Sampler bed (headboard, sideboards, footboard) also in mint condition.

Rare find - pair of nightstands.mint condition.

It is gorgeous!!!!
middle Tennessee
hawkfeathers@hotmail.com

From DAVID, 3/26/2011  10:15 PM

I too have a queen victorian sampler mansion bed set (391) and would be willing to trade or pay top $$ for a good condition Victorian sampler KING Mansion bed.

dpthomasjr@yahoo.com

From Fran, 3/7/2011  8:07 PM

Mike, I have the queen Lexington Victorian Sampler mansion bed and would be interested in a trade if you have king headboard, footboard and rails. Please contact me at fgarrison2@yahoo.com

From Mike, 3/6/2011  9:50 PM

I am looking for a Lexington Victorian Sampler Queen size bed headboard. I have a King I am willing to trade or sell.

From Brenda, 2/27/2011  6:37 PM

I am looking for the Lexington Victorian vanity with tri fold mirror and the bench. e mail nanabren@eatel.net

Login to Reply to this Topic

• adverisement
    nouriso0114
  • advertisement
    Technogel 0714
  • adverisement
    Tidewater 0714

• Advertisement
    borkholder1012
  • advertisement
    purecareenews01214

• Thomasville 110 Years