Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Seeking/ Selling Pulaski--Baker Street

I have the Pulaski, Baker Street Collection, bedroom suit. I am parting with the set since I was recently married, and now we are planning to move to a new home. I purchased the set in 1997 from a upscale store here in Trussville, Alabama. The set has been well cared for since it was just me in my home for all of these years.

I have the king size bed with header, rails, and foot board. I have the dresser with marble top, night stand with marble top. And last, I have the chest. All pieces are in excellent condition (with exception to minor scrathes from normal wear and tear),,,especially, since it was just me living here in my home until I was married in Feb. 2005. I have pictures if you would like for me to email them to you.

Thanks Carla

Posted By Carla, 10/30/2005

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From melibean83@yahoo.com, 3/29/2024  6:44 PM

Hello! I have the Baker Street King four post bed, two marble top nightstands, marble top dresser, vanity and chest with mirror. There are some scratches on the bed frame and our puppy nibbled on the bottom of one best post and bottom corner of the dresser when we got her. Probably an easy fix but I haven’t looked into since we are ready for a new bedroom set. Located in Palm Beach, Florida. Not willing to sell separately. Must be able to pick up and load yourselves. You may contact me at melibean83@yahoo.com for photos if interested. Thank you, Mel H.

From MissEmily, 8/1/2021  10:09 AM

Selling Double Mirrored Armoire, Pulaski Baker Street 221 King Size Bed, Marble top 6 drawer Dresser, Chest of Drawers 6 drawers. No major flaws. Not in perfect condition a few scratches that can be repaired. Your local furniture store can advise you as to who their furniture touch up and repair company is. It is 20 years old. Has all hardware and crystal pulls and knobs intact. Will NOT separate must sell all together as set. $4000. or make me an offer. Must be picked up and loaded by purchaser. Shown by appointment only. Will provide pictures by email upon request msem3123@yahoo.com

From JoeH1, 12/28/2019  10:25 AM

I own the Cherry Baker Street Collection Bedroom Suite:  4 poster King Bed with head & foot boards and side rails, the Bed Steps, 2 nightstands with marble tops, the 6 drawer dresser with mirror and marble top, and mirrored Armoire.  It's breaking my heart, but I have had to turn everything over to an estate sale company. The items are located in Central Florida and the estate sale is scheduled for January 9-11, 2020.  Here is the link:  https://estatesales.org/estate-sales/fl/ocoee/34761/disney-toys-and-beanies-oh-1737805
Look at photographs 448--452 to see the items.  Please contact Estate Sales in Orlando if you are interested or for more information.

From Rhonda Orr, 7/24/2019  5:56 PM

I am looking for a king size Pulaski Baker Street 4 post bed.  I live in Gainesville, FL, but I am looking nationwide.
rhondaorr@cox.net

From Rhonda Orr, 7/24/2019  5:44 PM

I am looking for a king size Pulaski Baker Street 4 post rococo bed.  I live in Gainesville, FL, but I am looking nationwide for this item.

From Rickateer, 9/10/2017  11:43 PM

I have a Baker Street Cal King bed and an armoire for sale. It won't fit in my new(old) home.   Rick  559-970-8290

From mary rhodes, 7/31/2017  9:52 PM

I'm looking for the Pulaski Baker Street triple dresser. Please email me atmarymadonnarhodes@yahoo.com. Thanks for your help

From jhrowlands, 6/17/2017  11:22 AM

Hi, I am searching for a Pulaski 221b Baker Street 5 drawer chest. I would also love to see a picture of it if anyone has one. 
Thanks so much. 
jhrowlands@yahoo.com

From Neisi39157, 6/15/2017  12:56 PM

Am searching for 1 nightstand in the Pulaski Baker Street Collection.  601-927-1169 Neisi39157@aol.com

From Patr, 11/27/2016  7:51 AM

Have  Chester  marble top with Mirror, Armoire, marble top night stand 
in Alabama. Beautiful Baker Street by Pulaski. Call 256 366 5487

From Patr, 11/27/2016  7:49 AM

Have  Chester  marble top with Mirror, Armoire, marble top night stand 
in Alabama. Beautiful Baker Street by Pulaski

From Nancy C, 9/29/2015  9:33 PM

Interested in nightstand. Do you still have them

From bracca64, 4/13/2015  5:57 PM

I am looking to purchase a Pulaski 221 Bakerstreet Cherry Armoire. I'm in Louisiana. Please 337-298-9474. Hey Stacy, I'm interested in your doubled mirror armoire.

From bracca64, 4/13/2015  5:54 PM

I am looking to purchase a Pulaski 221 Bakerstreet Cherry Armoire. I'm in Louisiana. Please 337-298-9474

From myownspot, 3/23/2014  10:41 PM

I am interested in this.  Send pictures.  I live in Guntersville, AL

elaineyokley@gmail.com

From Jessie, 11/15/2012  1:45 AM

I have a Pulaksi, Baker Street queen four poster bed for sale, includes head and foot boards and side rails. Also have two night stands and six drawer dresser, Please email me at jessica@superiorrevenue.com if interested.  I am located in Louisiana.

From amulberry, 12/31/2011  2:58 PM

I am looking for 1 Baker Street Collection nightstand.   Please email me at anmulberry@yahoo.com if you have one for sale.  Thanks.

From Carla, 6/29/2011  5:09 PM

I am looking for dressers to go with my 221 Baker St. Bedroom set. Please e-mail me at dyn2hook@comcast.net if you have any dressers for sale.

From Stacy, 3/8/2011  6:02 PM

Baker Street Bed Collection for sale - queen bed with posts, head, foot, side boards and step, 2 marble top night stands, chesser with mirror, armoir with mirrored double doors. Located in Louisiana. Email sdanos95@att.net

From Marilyn, 2/17/2011  3:15 PM

Hi..I'm in Louisiana and could travel some distance...I would like to have the 221 Baker Street Dinning Set...table..buffet..and anything else could be considered...if you have any of the pieces and would like to sell it mail me at MBOENEKE@BELLSOUTH.NET

From Nancy, 1/30/2011  11:59 AM

Looking for 221 baker street pulaski night stans

From christine Foster, 9/8/2010  1:56 PM

Hello, I live in Southern California and am looking for the Pulaski 221 Baker Street Swan dining table and chairs. I have the rest of the collection and I am just missing the table and chairs. Please contact me at 760-254-2195 if you are interested in selling. crissy29@aol.com
Christine

From don hodges, 6/16/2010  12:05 AM

i have one Bakerstreet Cherry nite stand with the swivel oval mirror, one 6 drawer chestof drawers,one chesser with seperate mirror and marble base top all in perfect condition, one cherry Ridgeway Clock MANSFIELD clock valued at $1190.00, and one very similar beautiful inlaid cherry/mahoghany king size bed with new bedding that i must sell. My wife and i divorvced and she would not allow me to have the entire collection, i am ready to let someone else have this entire beautiful collection, just because i know i never can,i am not interested in makign a lot of money, just would like a reasonable offer. i live in myrtle beach sc 29588 843 215 4950   

From Marilyn, 6/11/2010  2:55 PM

Anyone who has the Baker Street by Pulaski dining, any,...or Bedroom, any,... for sale let me know...I have the curio and the armior...I would really like to have the buffet, server, china, table...bed..chesser, night stands. Please include pics with information and include with your mail...

From william webb, 5/2/2010  11:51 PM

Could you please email me pictures of the pulaski
bedroom furniture to rmtwebb@bellsouth.net? Thanks.

From william webb, 5/2/2010  11:36 PM

Please email pictures of the pulaski bedroom pieces.
Thanks.

From Guest, 5/2/2010  11:35 PM

I would like to see what your Pulaski bedroom suite looks like if you don't mind emailing them to me. My email address is rmtwebb@bellsouth.net. I have a couple of
pieces from pulaski from years ago, and want to see if
yours would match.
Thanks.

From Richard, 12/9/2009  11:24 AM

I am looking for two nightstands from the Baker Street collection. My Email is richu_1@hotmail.com. Thanks.

From KEL, 11/17/2009  1:27 AM

Seeking any pieces from the pulaski "baker street" collection...please contact if anyone has something..thanks

From Danny, 3/12/2009  10:48 PM

I am looking for Baker Street Bachelor chest or lingerie chest. My email is drweaver04@netzero.com

From KEL, 2/15/2009  4:27 AM

Trying to locate the two "Baker Street" collection night statnds that have the swans on them with marble top and any other pieces anyone might have.

From REBECCA MIMS, 11/6/2008  4:24 PM

DO YOU STILL HAVE THE BAKER STREET COLLECTON?

From robyn, 9/15/2008  7:28 PM

i have my light wood four poster bed for sale on ebay ..you can contact me in case it does not sell. it's a queen bed, by Pulaski, baker street collection.

From sbceap vekdw, 9/9/2008  4:33 AM

ngyu lpxs fejrgwml jsrkdieh ptckeiysz bwkvpfxn pkzhtuy

From Pam Langone, 8/21/2008  5:51 PM

darn forgot to give you my email langonepl@msn.com

From Pam Langone, 8/21/2008  5:45 PM

Im also looking for pieces of the baker st collection. IM trying to find a king bed and the taller night stands

From Ginger, 9/3/2007  7:18 PM

Here is my email address castles-crowns@comcast.net. Please email me if you have any of the Baker Street Collection available.

From Ginger, 9/3/2007  7:10 PM

I am looking for a dresser and a nightstand from the baker street collection. Please email me if you are interested in selling yours.

thanks, Ginger

From Donna, 8/17/2007  9:32 PM

I am looking for the Queen or King size 4 poster bed from the baker street collection. Would anyone know where I might find one?

From Rex Stotts, 8/17/2007  4:04 PM

Carla,

email address rstotts1@cox.net

From Annette, 8/3/2007  12:10 AM

Please send pictures and price for the Baker St. bedroom set.

From Russ Smith, 8/2/2007  6:00 PM

I am looking for Baker Street bedroom pieces, particularly marble-top nightstands & the sweater/lingerie chest. Any other pieces might be of interest, too. Email address is RussSmith56@comcast.net. Distance/shipping not an issue but fyi i'm in east tennessee.

From Carla, 7/10/2007  8:55 AM

Please post your email address so that I can send you the pics. Thanks

From Rex Stotts, 7/8/2007  1:28 PM

My wife and I have 5 pieces of the Baker Street collection.   1 queen head board, 2 bachelor chest, chesser, curio cabinet. We have wanted the king size bed with the tall post and wide side boards as well as one of the armoires. I would be interested in purchasing all of your items if necessary. Baker Street will mix good with one of our other bedrooms.

Please forward picture and prices. I do travel to Ft Payne,AL ever so often so maybe we can make this work

From Richard, 6/13/2007  5:17 PM

Hi Carla, is your furniture still for sale? If so, can you please email me pictures (richu_1@hotmail.com) and how much you are asking for it. Thanks for your time, Richard.

From Robert, 6/6/2007  10:10 AM

I have a lot of Baker St brand new in box still in our warehouse FOX LANE FURNITURE     901 854 8081 Collierville TN

From TAMMY, 6/5/2007  5:25 PM

HELLO CARLA EMAIL ME HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR YOUR NIGHTSTANDS AND DRESSER TO tammythoward3@windstream

I DONT LIVE BUT ABOUT 20 MIN. FROM YOU

From steve, 6/3/2007  12:55 AM

Carla,
You can email prices of nightstands and dresser to:
zephyr3@cox.net

thanks

From steve, 6/3/2007  12:53 AM

Hi Carla,
What are you asking for the two nightstands and dresser with marble tops.

thanks,
Steve

From TAMMY, 5/26/2007  7:47 PM

I AM LOOKING FOR THE DRESSER FROM THE PULASKI BAKER STREET COLLECTION. AND MAYBE SOME OTHER PIECES TO. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS IT. tammythoward3@windstream.net

From TAMMY, 5/26/2007  7:44 PM

I AM VERY INTESTED IN THE PULASKI BAKER STREET DRESSER. AND MAYBE SOME OTHER PIECES. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS IT. THANKS

From Jarrell, 4/18/2007  4:01 PM

To: Patrice          ;           ;           ;           ;           ; I am very interested in your baker street queen bed. Please email a price and your location to me at wvferrari355@suddenlink.net

From Patrice, 4/14/2007  5:00 PM

Looking for Baker Street king size bed. We currently have the Queen size and would be willing to sell it.

Please contact me at patrice_stricker@yahoo.com if you have the King size bed or are interested in the Queen size ( great condition)

From Patrice, 4/14/2007  4:56 PM

Carla- I am very interested in the King size bed. Do you still have it? I am happy to pay for shipping etc.

From Kim Daugherty, 4/14/2007  2:04 PM

I am interested in a Pulaski Baker Street drawer chest. Please email me a picture and price if you have one. Thank you.

From Peggy, 4/12/2007  9:59 AM

Carla,

Please e-mail me a picture of the bed and the price.

From Peggy, 4/11/2007  6:02 PM

Please e-mail me the price of the bed, wist706@bellsouth.net

Peggy

From Carla, 4/11/2007  4:00 PM

Yes, I have the set still. I have had several people interested in several pieces but not the entire set. I must sell the king size bed and dresser first.

I have the king size bed, dressor, chest, and one night stand.

From Peggy, 4/11/2007  12:24 PM

If you still have the pictures, would you please e-mail them to me? Have you sold your furniture?

Peggy

From Peggy Schneider, 4/7/2007  5:01 PM

Do any of you still have the Baker Street king size bed for sale? wist706@bellsouth.net.

From Anthony, 1/15/2007  10:30 PM

Would really love to purchase the Pulaski Baker Street double armoire and King size bed. Would consider any pieces for the Baker Street Collection Anyone wishing to sell this piece - please semd email.

From Shannon, 11/25/2006  9:25 PM

I am looking for a pulaski "never out" Chesser with or without the mirror. I never got this with our set it was discontinued before i could get it..
Thanks

From Judy, 11/3/2006  9:32 AM

Baker Street is such a great collection. I bought mine when I bought some Ethan Allen. Two thumbs up best quality absolutely beautiful. I just want the washstand. I will never part with my set and I will give Pulaski great comments on their service, quality, workmanship. Ethan Allen has some good pieces but not good when it comes to dining chairs. I can understand why everyone is looking for Bakers Street.

From Janet Wolfe, 11/3/2006  8:45 AM

Would really love to purchase the Pulaski Baker Street double armoire. Anyone wishing to sell this piece - please, contact me janetw100@yahoo.com

From Jayne Sanders, 11/2/2006  8:40 PM

I am looking for PULASKI BAKERS STREET COLLECTION bedroom pieces.
Please contact me at
tonchrj@bellsouth.net

From Guest, 9/24/2006  2:12 AM

We are looking for Pulaski Baker Street Collection bedroom pieces. In particular the "CHESSER", KING size bed, ARMOIRES, consider any other pieces available. We have Queen bed and other pieces, but want to add the rest of the set, change to the king bed.
Please contact us at pmartin1@bak.rr.com

From sean, 6/4/2006  10:25 AM

we still have a new bakers street queen tall post bed for sale our furniture store in tupelo, mississippi.
call sean at 662-842-4188. The bed is the only piece we have left out of the suite. Must be picked up,,can't ship.

For the person asking if her mattress should be on rails/slats,, yes, it should be on slats (i'd use 6), simply laying a mattress set on the lip will cause your mattress to sag.

From michele, 4/6/2006  9:31 AM

i have five pieces of baker street bedroom furniture by palaski. i have two twin beds, bachelors chest, oval mirror, and two night stands, one with small mirror. it is in excellent condition, never used. it was in a spare bedroom at my great aunts and i inherited it. The nightstands and bach chest have marble top. i need to sell it because of remodeling.   i will be glad to send pictures if you are interested. Thanks
michele    stephandzacksmom@yahoo.com

From Judi, 3/31/2006  11:35 PM

Does anyone know if the bed should have cross slats, or is the box spring supposed to sit on that little lip on the rails?
Thanks.
Judi

From Dena, 1/4/2006  9:31 AM

I am looking for pieces of Pulaski Baker street bedroom furniture, particularly nightstand, or chest. thank you. robbyapinell@netzero.com

From Gwendolyn, 11/23/2005  10:04 AM

Please email picture of the chest..Caillierb@aol.com

From jon, 10/30/2005  6:11 PM

Please email me pictures. Thanks. cbaileyappr@aol.com