Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login

Find Info On Deilcraft Furniture

Posted By Steve, 10/22/2005

Login to Reply to this Topic

Hi, I am considering purchasing a Deilcraft Dining table and 4 Chairs. I really don't know much about Deilcraft and cannot find much on the internet.Can someone tell me if this Furniture was quality made from solid woods? How old would this be? Thanks Steve

Replies

From flybuy22, 9/24/2011  8:45 PM

We have a beautiful Deilcraft china cabinet in cherry wood we're willing to part with in the Greater Vancouver area. It's 72" high x 46" wide, has 3 glass shelves, a display light for the upper shelf, 2 solid doors on bottom with pull tray. If you're intrested, email me at 1canada.geo@yahoo.com. Rob

From Steve, 8/10/2011  5:26 PM

I own a set of 3 stackable end tables made by Deilcraft.
I know that because there is a tag inside that says: Dielcraft Fine Furniture. Can I find the value of these small tables? Could you email me an answer? Thank you         &nb sp;         &nb sp;         &nb sp;   

From Steve, 8/7/2011  1:56 PM

Trying to get some information on a Deilcraft china cabinet and hutch that belonged to my grandmother. Would have been mid 60's when purchased. Number on back is 14078 (stamped in red) and X0214 in black. Another label on the back has: Finishing 14078 25 09000 Dec. FTWD 71V and in pencil '65. The upper cabinet has three glass shelves and glass doors. The lower has drawer which is stamped Deilcraft. Any information would be appreciated.

From Steve, 8/3/2011  11:02 AM

I have two end tables marked Deilcraft Fine Furniture .Dominion Electrohome Industries Limited Kitchner, Ontario. Tables have a 1/2" lip with curved front and back. Two drawers and bottom shelf. They were purchased prior to 1965 and have been refinished. Appears to be solid Cherry wood. Stamp underneath is #1749. Interested in selling and am wondering what they are worth.

From Steve, 7/16/2011  11:25 AM

Question for Helen..posted 11/28/2010.

Have you any response re the piece of furniture you described?
Please contact me if you have, Thank you
Lorraine

From Steve, 7/14/2011  6:13 PM

I have a small square table by Deilcraft, Serial #115203 and stamped no. 53324, no glass with it. What is the value of such an item and what year was it produced?

From Steve, 7/14/2011  2:56 PM

I have a 'Barcelona Mk1 S.600.018 cycle 60

Electrohome phonograph, radio, previously a TV.

Cabinet by Deilcraft built in Kitchener ON. 1964

by Larry R Sasnoski 64-19 01

I am wanting to know a price value for this beautiful piece of Oak furniture (walnut stain)
Thank you ....Lorraine

From Jane Nicholson, 6/18/2011  1:31 PM

I bought a Deilcraft coffee table yesterday at the Valu Village for $7.98. I almost dropped when I saw the price, even though the top of the table had been painted white. It's 38 inches in diameter and 14 inches high, with four "sputnik" legs with brass ends on them. Solid wood...I actually think it's oak, but not quite sure. Brass tag on bottom is 2734 and serial number seems to be M1479 but it is hard to make out. "Stamp is Deilcraft - Made in Canada" and there is a tiny paper label which indicates it at one time graced the offices of External Affairs. Since I know it is worth more than I paid for it, I am not looking for a value, but want to say thanks to you all for the information on the site. It's been a real help!

From Gail, 6/14/2011  7:35 PM

Hi have a 701C circa 1975 ELECTROHOME HI FI STEREO (PURCHASED 1969) CABINET BY DEILCRAFT HAVE THE BOOKLET FOR IT BUT CANT LOCATE IT AT THE MOMENT...INTERESTED IN GETTING SOME INFO ON THIS
IT IS IN MINT CONDITION

From Marilyn, 5/20/2011  3:09 PM

bought an end table for five dollars,Deilcraft #l03961,
curious to its worth,another #126 in blue pencil,a stamp 2 in a circle. Very curious.

Login to Reply to this Topic

Featured City of Hope
Video
Featured PROFITSystems
Video
A Hope To Dream -Ashley
Video